Jehovah`s Witness/Check this out! ANOINTEDJW.ORG

Question
HI Bro.DW, what do you think of this website ANOINTEDJW.ORG? They sound very decieving claiming to be anointed witnesses!

Answer
Hello mate.

Thanks for writing.

Yeah I took a brief look. What you'll find now is that more and more of this stuff is gonna happen as the rumblings of the great tribulation are now here.

Matt 24:

10 "Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and mislead many; 12 and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off. 13 But he that has endured to the end is the one that will be saved"

But the point is brother as Bro Rando would say and reminds us constantly.

"Do not deviate to the left or right keep going straight ahead"

Prov 4:

25 "As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you. 26 Smooth out the course of your foot, and may all your own ways be firmly established. 27 Do not incline to the right hand or to the left. Remove your foot from what is bad"

We are extremely privileged to know the truth,we are extremely privileged to know what we have to do and whatever the cost, GET IT DONE!!

Look after yourself bro

Agape

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW