Jehovah`s Witness/Death of the Harlot

Question
QUESTION: This last WT study sure has a buzz of excitement going though my congregation.

One older brother(83)and long time elder commented that "...if the slave put this in the Watchtower, the Jehovah already HAS planted it the beasts hear to destroy false religion."

For the Harlot to die suddenly implies a lot of advance planning by the beast. The Catholic church alone has had 1,500 years to amass its holdings, and its tax-exempt status means that identifying all those holdings will be difficult.

But "suddenly" means that the beast will say something like "we HAVE done this", and not "we are GOING to do this". False religion still has its adherents; they cannot be forewarned.

The very idea of sudden means that the beast is very likely using this time right now to identify and prepare to seize the Harlots means of existence.

Governments worldwide are broke: trillions in debt. False religion is worth much, much more, and is increasingly irrelevant in the world. Do the math. The beast is.

Time is very, very short.

ANSWER:
Hello my dear brother

Thanks for writing.

Sorry for the delay I'm usually reasonably quick on allexperts. I've just had so much on at the minute that my time has been limited, however I've manouvered things today so I can spend an hour or two on here.

Yes there's some interesting points you bring out and the Watchtower brings out. I know for a fact the UN have had in their minds about false religions destruction for at least three years.

When I was working in London once about three yeas ago I spoke to a fella who worked for the UN. The conversation was along these lines. I was giving him a witness and the subject of false religion came up (wars,bombings etc),I told him we believed she would be destroyed at some time in the future(or words to that affect) His reply always sticks in my mind, he said to me "How did you know that" (goose bumps then mate ,believe me) I said "it's in the Bible" he said "Well you keep believing that it's only a matter of time" So it's in their thoughts as we speak.

It kind of reminds me of this event here

Ezra

1 "And in the first year of Cyrus the king of Persia, that Jehovah’s word from the mouth of Jeremiah might be accomplished, Jehovah roused the spirit of Cyrus the king of Persia so that he caused a cry to pass through all his realm, and also in writing"

Now what we now about the Medo-Persians is they had a fairly lenient policy ,religious tolerance, releasing captive nations(things of that note), so when Babylon got destroyed that thought was always in their mind,however what we see here is when it became time to act Jehovah moved Cyrus to act and act he did.

When it's Jehovah's time he will do the same and the Great tribulation begins!!

So Bro exciting times indeed and we need to keep alert

Matt 24:

43 "But know one thing, that if the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into. 44 On this account YOU too prove yourselves ready, because at an hour that YOU do not think to be it, the Son of man is coming"

At an hour you do not think it be. That's the easiest time to fall asleep,no doubt.

Anyway thanks for writing and as I said sorry about the delay.

Keep strong!!

Agape

QUESTION: Eight or nine years ago there was a move afoot at the UN for a resolution stating that freedom FROM religion is as important as freedom from religion.

It was sponsored by an American atheist group, who even has a website. Once the knowledge of this wanna-be resolution hit the web, it died, and that groups website vanished.

I had printed out a screenshot of that webpage, and it was interesting reading. Like reading a composite of Daniel and Revelation.

So it's quite possible this has been in the works even longer. Like I originally said, there will have to be a ton of behind the scenes work in advance to make the sudden destruction a reality.

Answer
Absolutely Bro.

Back then I was out of the truth and I was off acting completely stupid, so I know you'll have a better idea than me about that.

But like you say it's only logical to think they've been working on it a long time.

Like you say will it be the money issues ?? it's possible, more likely probable I would say, we'll have to wait and see, but what we do know is this.

Right now this is happening in Babylon the great

Rev 16:

12 "And the sixth one poured out his bowl upon the great river Eu·phra′tes, and its water was dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the rising of the sun"

Rev 17:

15 "And he says to me: “The waters that you saw, where the harlot is sitting, mean peoples and crowds and nations and tongues"

Water's are drying, people are leaving!!

Whereas this is happening to us

Micah 4:

4 "And it must occur in the final part of the days [that] the mountain of the house of Jehovah will become firmly established above the top of the mountains, and it will certainly be lifted up above the hills; and to it peoples must stream"

People are streaming in. How many will get in before Babylon falls??

Dunno but PREACH,PREACH,PREACH let's go and save some lives!!

Agape  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW