Jehovah`s Witness/defensive

Your answers seem very defensive. You do not appear to enjoy what you do here on this site. Why are you here? Obviously the questions annoy you. Was this your idea to participate here? Please spare me the "I'm here to spread the good news" speech.

No Im not here to spread the good news ,I do that in the field service door to door,here its different,perhaps you should read my profile then you will get a glimpse of why I answer questions on this site.Makes no difference if it was my idea or not I'm here now with my shield glistening polished, shining as bright as the sun and ready for battle,undaunted unafraid and ready to die if I have to,Ill gladly lay down my own life for the WTBTSOF NY.

The scriptures say his anger flares up easily

Be very afraid:

New Living Translation (©2007)
Submit to God's royal son, or he will become angry, and you will be destroyed in the midst of all your activities--for his anger flares up in an instant.

Prophet Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum