Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick denies Christ. (John 20:17)

Question
So if Jesus and the evildoer went to Heaven, then who is this talking?

“Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and YOUR Father and to my God and YOUR God.” (John 20:17)

Who is this Jesus on earth?  Oh, that’s right, you teach “Jesus is
God” and so this Jesus person is lying and being dishonest and
deceptive. Is that what you call honesty Derrick?

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/7/luke-23-43-heaven.htm

Answer
The trouble is Christendom do make out Jesus to tell lies such as the scripture you quote here.

But the key point to all this brother is they are in a very dangerous position!! A lot of them are lined up for the second death

Rev 20:

14 "This means the second death, the lake of fire"

There's no returning from it and the problem for those who are deceived by these one's is they will follow them, no if's, but's or maybe's!!!

A lot of them are going there already no matter what happens hence why they weep and gnash their teeth from the outside.

Matt 8:

13 "Then the king said to his servants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and throw him out into the darkness outside. There is where [his] weeping and the gnashing of [his] teeth will be"

Derrick and many others weep and gnash their teeth from the darkness outside!!

So Brother Rando do you accept Jesus died for you personally ?? Or do you accept he swapped bodies for you personally??

Take care my dear Brother  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW