Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick Holland denies that Jesus died for three days.

Question
OOPS, I did it again...LAST ONE:

I wanted to bring up a point in how Derrick forgot that "he teaches" that Jesus went to Heaven the same day rather than dying for part of three days. (Luke 23:43) Heaven is not in this scripture, Derrick.

Brother DW states: "You know everything you said is spot on. Funnily enough I got a letter yesterday at some point asking me why I misrepresent christianity , disagree with Ben, blablablabla .You know all the usual nonsense and it's like I said to that questioner "of course you believe Jesus swapped bodies. He swapped his fleshy body with a spirit body floated around a bit in heaven and hell then swapped back again three day's later"!!!"

It's true Derrick teaches that also, but he really denies the "ransom sacrifice" of Jesus Christ.  That is why he preaches a false doctrine about Jesus being another God Almighty. Derrick teaches he was NEVER dead for three days but was in HEAVEN during that time.  BIBLE doesn't teach that!

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/7/luke-23-43-heaven.htm

Take Care my dear brother,
Brother Rando

Answer

Hello my dear Brother.

Hahahahahahahahahaha how many messages in my inbox!! hahahaha

You where on fire last night, good to see!!

<<<<<<<<<<<I wanted to bring up a point in how Derrick forgot that "he teaches" that Jesus went to Heaven the same day rather than dying for part of three days.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As you say he forgot what he "teaches" you know why?? Because he's a member of Babylon the Great and as such he's confused. That's what Babylon means confusion hence Babylon the great is a great confusion.

I have no sympathy for Derrick Holland , he knows he teaches a lie. He's been on this board long enough, he's been torn apart by you, Ben and me and probably many others over the years and he still continues in his falsehoods.However it's the one's who are being deceived by ones like Derrick Holland that I have sympathy for and that's why our preaching is the most important work in the world.

Right onto your next letter,hahaha

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW