Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick Needs to Stop it....(and just leave)

Question
Bro DW:

Derrick really thinks he's said something but in fact, he still looks ridiculous for one....he shouldn't even be on this site!  For two, the way he takes things and twists them around to being something else is just how satan works, his Father.  and for Three, I would never write to him.  I'm just here as support for the Truth and my fellow brothers and sisters!   Nope, I didn't read all he says, and I didn't read all he just said either, I just skimmed over it, because it only takes ONE statement to know that his beliefs are false and that is to say Jesus was resurrected in the same body he died in.  So he has to lie to try and make it believable I don't need to know nothing else because I know that's false.  

If I had a real $100 bill and someone tried to give me a fake one and I knew it right away, why would I waste my time with inspecting every inch of it.   Same with Derrick, there is no need to read what he says because it's false, and it can't compare to having the truth!   So again all that he says or tries to say means absolutely nothing!  He'll find that out soon enough!

Now Here's a scripture 1 Peter 3:18 ....

OK, Now what I said was NO HUMAN can change their face is what I said.  So Derrick doesn't even realize he proved my point by admitting that Jesus could now do that.  Yes, he could do that after he was resurrected and he did do it, because he wasn't a HUMAN any more, hahahahahha...Derrick doesn't even know he proved his own self wrong!!!  LOL!!

Before Jesus was resurrected the Bible never mentions anything about him not being recognized, because he was still HUMAN.  Remember they didn't put faith in Jesus when he came to preach in his own home town.   Why?  Because they recognized him to be the Carpenter's son, Matthew 13:53-58.  

I was making a joke about him coming back and saying Jesus sewed on another head but as Derrick is so hateful and evil, he tried to make something out of that, but anyone with half a brain would have known that.   

I won't even address the other nonsense he wrote because he proved my point.  And common sense says that if something is taught that is not scriptural it's not going to make any sense as his false teachings do not have scriptural basis.  He's pulling at straws and sewn on heads, and zombies and swapped bodies!!  hahaha

Note to Derrick when you can't back up your false teachings from the Bible or even from common sense, as the Bible never says anywhere that Jesus was raised back in the same body he died in because that body had flesh and blood and bones, but that he was raised as a life giving spirit.  1 Peter 3:18!!

1Cor. 15:50 says Flesh and Blood can't inherit God's kingdom; neither can corruption inherit incorruption.  And we know God's Kingdom is in heaven and that Jesus is the King of that kingdom, and is why Jesus said his kingdom was no part of this world.  (John 18:36)

So no one can be in heaven with any flesh, and no one can be in heaven with any blood.  

Now if we use our brains, we'll see that Jesus didn't keep the same body otherwise he'd still be down here on earth.  That human body he had when he died had flesh and blood and bones because it was fully human.  If they want to say he had no blood but it was still the same body, then like Bro. G said, they are saying he was a zombie.  You can't be fully human without having blood.  Blood means life according to Lev. 17:11 the first part says "For the life of the flesh is in the blood..."   

So that explains why Jesus said he had flesh and bones after being resurrected because he no longer had the body that was flesh and blood and bones that he had for 33 1/2 years.  Because he now had a spirit body, like he had before he came to the earth!  And he materialized into a body of flesh and bones!

Now when a spirit body materializes into a human body, material is matter, having form, occupying space.  They can only have flesh and bones, because they do not have blood flowing through them as they don't need blood to have life, like we do.   You can't bleed out an invisible spirit.  but if you bleed out a human they're going to die without their blood.   How do we know he had blood before he died?  He was pierced and what came out, water and BLOOD!  (John 19:34)  We see that Flesh and Blood can not be in heaven, and the body that was impaled had blood in it.  So how does a person know that Jesus isn't in the same body he died in?  Because he's in Heaven right now!  And Stephen was given a vision of Jesus being in heaven at the right hand of his father, Jehovah!  Acts 7:55

No matter what Derrick says, he can't make an implication into a fact.  Just because Jesus body wasn't there doesn't mean Jesus was raised in the same body,  the Bible doesn't agree with what Derrick says in the least bit!  So again, I say Derrick needs to give it a rest because he makes himself look even more ridiculous then the last, and he just did it again!  

Brother Rando, you, Bro G and the Bible itself all show him to be the liar and scripture twister that he is!

Agape!

Answer
Hello again Sis.

You know I don't really read the non witness boards to much . You know sometimes people point things out to me and I'll respond for them ,but like you say you don't examine every word ,do a quick skim over because straight away you can cut through the nonsense.

I haven't even seen this letter by Derrick but I'm gonna take a look right now.

Now you see again I skipped over it but I noticed a couple of points,typical of people like Derrick Holland.

1)Sweeping statement after sweeping statement. "DW scripture refutes nothing" "The Bible tells you why they couldn't recognize Jesus" "You're arguing with Jesus not me" "Now, I have numerous Scriptures for my contention, but I would love to see yours"

Don't just SAY IT DERRICK SHOW IT!!

2)He shows how ridiculous his thinking is with comments like this

"His body didn’t see corruption, is because it ROSE in 3 days, not DISSOLVED."

Then he asks me this

"Now here is your chance, DW….Please provide the readers of Allexperts with just one Scripture, which mentions that Jesus’ body was ANY of the following:

1.  Dissolved
2.  Disintegrated  
3.  Removed by some other means, than by being raised"

But what he doesn't consider is the fact that there is not ONE scripture that say's his body was RAISED, hahahaha SO WHAT'S HE ON ABOUT??

No there is no scripture that say's Jesus body was dissolved.But there's not ONE that say's it was RAISED either!!

This is what the Bible say's

1 Pet 3:

18 "he being put to death in the flesh, but being made alive in the spirit"

1 cor 15:

"The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit"

48 "As the one made of dust [is], so those made of dust [are] also; and as the heavenly one [is], so those who are heavenly [are] also. 49 And just as we have borne the image of the one made of dust, we shall bear also the image of the heavenly one"

So the Bible is clear he is a spirit. The heavenly one is a spirit. There's no suggestion of anything else WHATSOEVER!!! THE HEAVENLY ONE IS NOT A ZOMBIE!!!!

So you put the fact that Jesus is a spirit ,add that to the fact that his flesh didn't see corruption and you have your answer. God disposed of Jesus body!!

Hence like it tells us here

Acts 2:

31 "he saw beforehand and spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that neither was he forsaken in Ha′des nor did his flesh see corruption"

4) How are comments like this relevant to anything??

<<<<<<<<<<<<DW….Do not write me a “private” message again, asking me all sweet and nice, to change my profile to what YOU want it to say.  My profile is completely up front, and fine the way it is.  Instead, you need to worry about the lies you and your friends tell on here, and the fact that you are rude, obnoxious, and unchristian in the way you talk to people, and correct THOSE problems, rather than worry about what is in my profile>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<The other one is an individual called The MadJW, who has been on numerous JW forums, who has even been repudiated by the WT Society itself, as a person who should be avoided.    That is the only other person I have seen call Jesus a “zombie”, in reference to a bodily resurrection.  Now, DW has lowered himself to that, as well>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Unless he's attempting to cast aspersions on my character. SATANIC TACTIC EXPOSED!!!

5)I see he's arguing against Jesus being a zombie. By arguing he's a super zombie!!!

Derrick whether he's a zombie or a super zombie, he's still a zombie!!!

As I said before time and time again we are created to understand things in our realms of understanding and what is a body with no blood??

It's a zombie,isn't it??

So Derrick as much as you argue this is what you believe.

"Jesus was a man flesh and blood, who then did a three day body swap ,returning as a super zombie"

What you believe is the blasphemy, not me!!

Jesus is a super zombie who swapped bodies for your sins!!!

He's a mighty spirit creature who died for mine!!

Thanks for writing Sis

Agape  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW