Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick is all over the place...

Hi Bro DW,

Derrick and cohorts keep fighting against Bible Truths!  And keep trying to turn ‘assumptions’ into facts, when he has no facts.  And then he tries to change the subject.  Typical Satanic tactics! He keeps coming back, I'm going to keep coming back.

People who want to defend Derrick the liar, need to decide if they are going to believe the Bible that is from God. Or if they are going to side with Derrick who says Jesus was raised in the same body he died in.  This actually means that if Jesus took back his fleshly body he did not give it as a ransom.  

If a person is about truth then they will want the Bible’s view on matters.  But if they just hate JW’s or don’t want Bible truths, they’re going to side with Derrick!  

First let me say, yes we know that Jesus’ blood was very important in the ransom price, (Unless blood is poured out no forgiveness takes place Heb 9:22) but it wasn’t just his blood.  We have many scriptures that speak of his blood, but that doesn’t mean his flesh was not included as we can see from scripture that it was included as well, eat this means my body drink this means my blood, we see TWO things, body and blood. (1 Cor. 11: 23-26)

So we know what Derrick says, let’s see what Jesus himself says about his body or flesh because Jesus should know, not Derrick:

Jesus said in the Bible at John 6:51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven; if anyone eats of this bread he will live forever; and, for a fact, the bread that I shall give is my flesh in behalf of the life of the world.”

Here’s it from the KJV

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

There you have it, Jesus says right there he will give his FLESH for the life of the world!!  

So we see Derrick calling Jesus a liar by saying he didn’t give his body/flesh.  I don’t see Jesus agreeing with Derrick at all, who all wants to side with Derrick against Jesus raise your hand!

Romans 3:24 and it is as a free gift that they are being declared righteous by his undeserved kindness through the release by the ransom [paid] by Christ Jesus

Romans 3:24 KJV Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus

(Redemption or redeem means to buy or pay off, clear by payment)

Eph. 1:7 By means of him we have the release by ransom through the blood of that one, yes, the forgiveness of [our] trespasses, according to the riches of his undeserved kindness.

So we are released by a Ransom.  Ransom = payment in exchange for release.  So if there is no ransom then there can't be an exchange or release.  But we know that there was a ransom that God accepted.  So therefore something was paid or given for our release.  What pre tell could that possibly be?  Read John 6:51 again for the answer!

1 Tim. 2:6  who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all.

Corresponding Ransom, corresponding to what? Well what did Adam lose for himself and his offspring that Jesus was able to buy back with a ransom price?  

Matt. 20:28  Just as the Son of man came, not to be ministered to, but to minister and to give his soul a ransom in exchange for many.”

He gave his what?  His soul or life (life=living person) as a ransom.  

Deut. 19:21 And your eye should not feel sorry: soul will be for soul, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

God’s law required soul for soul, or life for life.  And we know that God accepted that ransom as being paid.  And if they were only to give the blood as life for life.  What would happen to the body that the blood was in?  We all know that body would die without its blood.  So you can’t give one without giving the other.

So by Derrick denying that Jesus gave his body or flesh as a ransom with Jehovah accepting that as payment, then Derrick is not only calling Jesus a liar, but is also accusing God of lying and deception by accepting as being redeemed or paid that which was not even given.  That’s very serious!  

Derrick better be careful!!!

Derrick is proven the big liar that he is!!  Jesus Wins!  NOT DERRICK…(John 8:44, 2 Cor. 4:4, 1 John 3:8, 2 Cor 11:12-15)

Derrick wants to be God!  Therefore, even when proven wrong, time and time again, by you Brother DW, by Brother Grunbaum, by Brother Rando, by the Bible, he will never humble himself and admit it, because instead of him wanting Bible truths, he just wants JW’s to be wrong.  Unfortunately for him and any who believe the things that he says, they make it about JW’s instead of about the Bible.

Derrick makes himself look more and more foolish every time he tries to disprove what the Bible says. In fact, he’s not fighting against us, he’s fighting against God, because the Bible is from God, it’s not from JW’s.

Hello Sis

Thanks for writing again

You know the whole things just blatant common sense,that's the only way to describe it, it's just pure common sense!!

The man lacks common sense ,I'm not saying he's the only one ,cause clearly he's not.But seriously why do people like Derrick have to make everything so over complicated and ridiculous!!

It's like I was saying to one of my questioners the other day ,the basic truth is so ridiculously easy. That how can you make it so complicated??. I mean everyone knows that flesh needs blood,the Bible tells us that.But to be fair you don't even need the Bible to tell us that, because it's just an obvious fact of life.

I've stated time and time again on here that the Bible is to be understood exactly the same as everything else in life.

Yet we have three god's and zombie's and everlasting fire proof worms consuming bodies that can't even be consumed,we have giant literal cities dressed up in bridal wear and Satan coming out to tempt people when there's no one there to be tempted!!

I know people don't like it when I say this but seriously, HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET!!!

But it's as you say some people like Derrick are just so determined for us to be wrong that they're not interested in truth.

But of course we know that any one with an ounce of common sense,can see through the nonsense teachings of Christendom.

You know it was like I was saying the other day .He's so focused on picking out words like THIS and IT and thinking he's got some sort of argument that he doesn't even think it through to the end.

I say it constantly "Right we'll strip THIS roof today and we'll have IT all done by friday" or anything along those lines. But it doesn't mean I'm putting all the old materials back on it. All the old tiles and that go to salvage or in the skip,depending on what they're like and it get's all new,felt, batten,eaves,nails tiles,lead ,ridge and muck.Even sometimes timber, fascia, soffit and guttering. It's an entirely brand new roof.But no customer or anyone at all say's to me "Why lie and tell me you're gonna have THIS roof done by friday when you're skipping all the tiles"!! No one would be so stupid.

Anyway Sis we know we have the truth, we have an immense privilege.

Keep in touch

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.