Jehovah`s Witness/Matthew 16:23

Hi Bro. Rando! Let me first just say thank you to you from your last reply you gave me in regards to the New Light that was just reaveled from our Governing Body/Faithful Slave! So now to my question,you have mentioned how Jesus warned Peter not to THINK Fleshly like Satan has been ever since.I also noticed in this scripture that Satans THINKING ABILITY or his THOUGHTS are of MEN or as IMPERFECT Human reasoning.I questioned this,to WHY he now thinks the way he does THE WAY OF MAN? So I did research and found my answer.Its deep but it answers THE WHY PART,as to WHY Satan's THINKING ABILITY or THOUGHTS are the way they are or have been ever since he sinned.It explains also WHY apostates,demons, and all of christendom have THE SAME HABIT OF SATANS THINKING ABILITY the way they do today. My answer was found in the WT of 52 p.531 paragraph 10 By Bro. Nathan Knorr of our Governing Body/Faithful Slave. It says of Satan at ,(Ezekiel 28:15,17) "Note that both Heart and mind were involved.The heart is the seat of affections and of devotion,the motivating power.For a creature to maintain perfection means loving and unselfish devotion to Jehovah,such as was exemplified by Jesus.But the "covering cherub" deliberately turned his devotion,inward to himself and his heart became "puffed up with pride".The MIND(Thinking ability) is the seat of wisdom,the reasoning powers.Most interesting to note that his(Satan's) wisdom became CORRUPTED(ruined).In other words,he(Satan) could NO LONGER REASON STRAIGHT and REACH TRUE AND ACCURATE CONCLUSIONS.He himself,though could NOT APPRECIATE THAT". end of qoute Bro. Rando. And Jesus confirmed this when he told Peter about Satan when he said,"Get behind me Satan!because you THINK not Gods THOUGHTS,but THOSE OF MEN".(Matt.24:15,17) Now I know the WHY!!! Just though I share this beautiful insight from our Brother of the Governing Body/Faithful Slave (Bro. Knorr)      P.S Derrick is fighting back with a HISSY FIT cause he's being humiliated like his FATHER(Satan) LOL!!!!!!!!

You are certainly being "brought forth" into our "interior rooms".   Just, recently a dear sister of ours remarked on how Derrick rejected the ransom sacrifice of Christ by claiming the body he died in was taken back.  I guess Derrick Holland is calling Jesus an Indian Giver.  NOT VERY NICE DERRICK.

Here is how our sister exposed Derrick as an Apostate, rejecting "Christ".

Derrick Page on forum:
JW LADY….“I'm just writing to say how silly and ridiculous Derrick Holland sounds in trying to make you and Bro. Grunbaum seem like you don't know what you are talking about regarding Jesus being raised as a spirit.”

JW LADY….“He actually thinks because the tomb was empty that that means without a doubt that Jesus was raised with the same body?”

Derricks response" Yep, that’s what I think.  But mainly, because that is exactly what the Bible teaches.  With all due respect, dear lady, but why didn’t you give us some Scriptures in your writing that would show otherwise?  Link~~~~~>

Actually Derrick you are the one NOT showing the scripture that Jesus was resurrected in HIS SAME BODY.  We repeatedly showed you scriptures that Jesus was made alive in the "SPIRIT".  "This" and "it" doesn't refer to his body.  Pronouns like me, my, his, my body would do that Mr. Dunce.  Aren't you the one saying {it} is never referred to a person?  

Even though Derrick talks about a resurrection he denies Jesus was resurrected from the DEAD because he went to heaven voiding not being DEAD for three Days.  This is a simple rejecting of the "ransom sacrifice" of Jesus Christ.

Question: What did Jesus teach?  Did he go to heaven that same day?  NOPE.

Jesus taught that he wasn't in heaven for those three days as Derrick Holland teaches: “Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and YOUR Father and to my God and YOUR God. ” (John 20:17)

Question: What did Jesus sacrifice?

“As they continued eating, Jesus took a loaf and, after saying a blessing, he broke it and, giving it to the disciples, he said: “TAKE, eat. This means my body. ”  

See Derrick, Jesus said "body".

Derrick, how come you teach Jesus was never made alive in the spirit but resurrected in the flesh?  The scripture states he was made alive in the spirit.(1 Peter 3:18).  Notice the pronoun used?  ((he)) not "it" or "this".

DO you see the scripture I am using to refute your Christendom teaching?

Very misleading. Sly and a cunning one, aren't you Derrick Holland?  Show us where it states Jesus was resurrected in the flesh.  But wait a minute, you don’t believe Jesus was resurrected on the third day, because you claim he went immediately to heaven in Luke 23:43.  Oh! The web you weave.  Your own web has entangled you so tight, you can’t breath.

You deny this scripture and teach an opposing doctrine Derrick: “Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that he was buried, yes, that he has been raised up the third day according to the Scriptures;” (1 Corinthians 15:3-4) Notice the pronoun used?  ((he)) not "it" or "this".

What does the empty cave mean to you, because when Mary did meet Jesus, she never "tended to his wounds" because he didn't have any.  Mary thought Jesus was a Gardener, yes, a stranger, for he had to have a "different body" not to notice Jesus .  huh?

Who was that on earth for forty days teaching his disciples about the Kingdom of God?  

Why would Jesus need to show his followers many positive proofs of himself being alive, if he was Resurrected in his flesh?  Shouldn't seeing his wounded body be enough proof? (Acts 1:3) There is no such scripture that states that Jesus was resurrected in his flesh as you claim.  “The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.” (1 Cor 15:45)  What don’t you understand about “became a life-giving spirit”?

Your spiritually "dead" and "blind".  Are you coming to "kill me" now Derrick?  Just like your hyprocitical forefathers?  

Jesus even taught, "A little longer and the world will behold me no more" (John 14:19) In order for this statement to be true he had to be made alive in the spirit, not the same body he was to sacrifice.  How come the scriptures in refrence to ((His)) BODY say he and not ((it)) or ((this))?  Because your Dcotrine is WRONG!  !  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....