Jehovah`s Witness/Rando, let me help you...

Rando needs assistance on how to send questions to the person he is asking them of.  Case in point, he writes me all these questions (lies, no less.  But hey, this is Rando), but somehow they inadvertently got sent to DW.  Could it be that Rando is scared again?

He writes….

“Derrick, how come you teach Jesus was never made alive in the spirit but resurrected in the flesh? The scripture states he was made alive in the spirit.(1 Peter 3:18). Very misleading. Sly and a cunning one, aren’t you Derrick Holland? Show us where it states Jesus was resurrected in the flesh. But wait a minute, you don’t believe Jesus was resurrected on the third day, because you claim he went immediately to heaven in Luke 23:43. Oh! The web you weave. Your own web has entangled you so tight, you can’t breath.”

Awhile back, I posted a comment about Rando to another questioner, which I think bears repeating here, since Rando is once again illustrating it perfectly.  I wrote…

““The scenario is this: You are walking down the street in Rando's neighborhood. As you get closer to his house, you see Rando standing in the yard. When he spots you, he immediately runs into the house, bolts all the doors, locks all the windows, sets the alarm, and then promptly runs upstairs. When he has reached the top floor in the house, he opens the window about 6 inches, and begins to yell down insults, name-calling, and telling you what an over-all rotten guy you are. He also makes many false accusations about you, that simply have no truth to them.

Well, you calmly tell Rando that, since you are in the neighborhood, this would be a good time to talk about it in a calm, rational manner. You ask him to kindly come down to the yard, and that you simply want to discuss with him the things he is saying. He refuses to come down, after repeated attempts to get him to do so.”

I think that pretty well sums up Rando.  Only this time, he didn‘t have the guts to come to the window himself.  Instead, he calls up another all-bark-and-no-bite weakling, and together, they talk about how ridiculous the guy is that neither of them can take a Bible and refute.”

Rando, are you okay?  You seem about as emotionally unstable and unhinged as Joe Biden did at the VP debate a couple week’s back.  I hope you aren’t on the verge of a break-down.

What’s the matter, Rando?  Don’t you know how the Allexperts Question and Answer forum works?  You seem to be having trouble navigating the site, in that you wish to ask me a question, but for some reason, sent it to DW instead.  And you have done it before.   

Let me see if I can help….

If you wish to ask me a question, you scroll down the page where the Experts are listed.  You scroll till you see MY name, DERRICK HOLLAND”, and then you click on “Ask A Question”.  

Okay, after you do that, a page will come up that will ask you for your name, e-mail, e-mail confirmation, the subject of your question, and then a box where you can type your question.  You will need to enter your question in that box.

Okay, once that is done, you will be asked to enter some numbers/letters in a box, to show you are a real person with a brain who can type, and not a spam robot.  You may need to get someone to assist you with that.

Then, once that is done, you are prepared to send me your question.  You will see a box down below that, that will read…”I Agree.  Send My Question”.

You will want to click on that box, and VOILA, your question will be sent to me.

At which time I will receive it, completely expose your constant lies, and thoroughly show the absurdity of your unscriptural malarkey.

But of course you already know that…and that is why you don’t have the guts to send your questions to me, or to debate me, as I have challenged you to do for years.  

So how about it, Gentlemen?  My article on the bodily resurrection is posted for all to see.  Why not get out your swords and tear into it?  Refute the Scriptural points in it…that is, if you can.  How about that “Scriptural mauling”, DW?  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.