Jehovah`s Witness/Re: Your Thoughts on the Septuagint.

Question
QUESTION: Re: Your Thoughts on the Septuagint.

Thank you once again Bro. Benyamin for all your time and trouble.

Summary:
1)So we can safely say that the Septuagint contained the Tetragrammaton.
2) Jesus and his apostles would have known the correct pronunciation and would have incorporated the name in their original gospels particularly when quoting verses from the Hebrew Scripture which contained Gods name.
3) Therefore the claim that they would not have known the correct pronunciation is incorrect.

What I am not clear on, is WHEN and HOW was the original pronunciation lost.
Had it not become the tradition even at the time of Jesus that substitutes were used where God’s name occurred in Scripture?

So if Jesus pronounced God’s name when he read Isaiah 61:1 ASV in the synagogue would those listening have considered it “taboo” or was there special circumstances (outside casual conversation) where pronunciation was allowed?

ANSWER: Well Jesus said :

(John 17:26) . . .And I have made your name known to them and will make it known. . .

Jesus’ followers already knew and used God’s name. They saw and read it in the Hebrew Bible scrolls available in their synagogues. They also saw and read it in the Septuagint—a Greek translation of the Hebrew Scriptures, which they used in teaching and writing.

No question Matthew included God’s name in the NT,how do we know,simple,Because he wrote it originally in Hebrew. In the fourth century Jerome, who translated the Latin Vulgate, reported:

“Matthew, who is also Levi, and who from a publican came to be an apostle, first of all composed a Gospel of Christ in Judaea in the Hebrew language.

So Gods name was in his writings.In later copies of the Septuagint, God’s name was removed and words like “God” The·os´ and “Lord” Ky´ri·os were substituted. We know that this happened because we have early fragments of the Septuagint where God’s name was included and later copies of those same parts of the Septuagint where God’s name has been removed.

Now I mentioned this before,the words of Paul to the Romans, as they appear in christendoms Authorized Version:

“For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved,I DONT KNOW IF YOU UNDERSTOOD MY POINT,

Whose name do we have to call on to be saved, Since Jesus is often spoken of as “Lord,” and one scripture even says:

“Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved,” should we conclude that Paul was here speaking about Jesus.

Christendom teaches this as truth and that will make sure they will be killed off by a very jealous God Jehovah who clearly said not to have any gods before him and that include Jesus.

They teach Jesus is God and so they completely omit Jehovah for his son.

The text as I already mentioned points us to Joel 2:32 in the Hebrew Scriptures. If you check that reference, you will find that Paul was actually quoting the words of Joel in his letter to the Romans; and what Joel said in the original Hebrew was: “Everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will get away safe.”

Paul meant here that we should call on the name of Jehovah, while we have to believe in Jesus, our salvation is closely linked with a proper appreciation of God’s name who is the savior.

The Devil twist the scripture to mean we have to just call on Jesus,as I mentioned if you just stop and think they didn't have the New Testament back then only the OT so it couldn't have been talking about Jesus.

Satan knows most church people put little or no thought in religion doctrine ,if it was good enough for their fathers and mothers its good enough for them.

Its not good enough for me I reject the churches teachings as false and anyone who is caught in christendom will die when her judgment comes from a very angry God Jehovah and his chief executional officer Michael.

If a person wants to go into the doors of a doomed place of worship Ill stand there and hold the door for them ,I WONT STAND AT THE CHURCH DOOR AND TRY TO STOP THEM.

I SEND A WARING OUT AND IF YOU ARE TOO DUMB TO HEED IT ITS TOO BAD .

Prophet Benyamin Grünbaum

QUESTION: Thank you once again Bro. Benyamin, I am indebted to you for your time and patience.
While awaiting your reply, I decided to research the new JW website and found everything I wanted to know about the topic “Should the Name Jehovah Appear in the New Testament?” at…..
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2008567

I recommend it to anyone searching for Bible truths.

It confirms without any doubt everything you have replied to me, it is an absolute font of information, explaining that there are other Bible translations which have included God’s name in their New Testaments.

Benyamin, I often discuss with those of other denominations, particularly Trinitarians. As a virtual newcomer to the Bible I am cautious that I make no Scriptural mistakes, hence my many questions.

I take heed of Acts 17:10-11 and 1Thessalonians 5:21-22.

It has been most edifying and a privilege speaking to you and I may be asking more questions from time to time.  Thank you once again for all your help and patience.

Answer
Fergus  of
Hampshire, United Kingdom

Contact brother DW who is in the UK perhaps he can get you started with a bible study with the witnesses,its the only way you can come out of this alive otherwise you too will be put to death by the destroyer.

If you check the OT they went through a city and killed young /old /male /female/ virgin
and didn't feel regret,same as now they still exist as when they went through Egypt and killed the first born.

Dont be caught without Jehovah's protection because time is running out.

Benyamin Grünbaum

Prophet/Prince  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum