Jehovah`s Witness/Satanic science all christians accept!

Have you noticed that more and more christians, try to fit their beliefs with every new announcement of secular science? Have you noticed that science has a powerful impact and role even in believers? Do you find some problem with this?

In this letter I use very nasty language to revenge the scientific world rulers that indoctrinate masses, for their ill hatred against whoever disagrees with their "established science", labeling him as "unscientific idiot and lunatic". Their aim is to establish the new religion = ATHEISM

As I study more and more scientific subjects Im thrilled to see theories established as undisputed fact and theories CONTROLLING science! I know you dont believe evolution, but the core of this theory rests upon other theories that many christian accept.

Now, I'll reveal you some hints

1)Did you know that these super million billion chronologies of Earth and life appearing on it, rely upon EVOLUTION THEORY, because this theory needs millions of years? The strata containing fossils are dated by the fossils and the fossils are dated by the strata. Were talking about circular reaosing, based on the assumption that evolution theory is true!!! They start with the unproven assumption evolution is true. So when you hear about Palaiozoic Kambrian period existing before 530 million years, you think this is a superb scientific truth , but its nothig more than evolution theory based assumptions. So, people should not laugh so much at young-earth creationists. They should better laugh at stupid evolutionists.

2) Did you know that "heliocentric model" based on assumptions, (which was hailed as a big strike not only against Catholicism but also EVERY DIVINE RELIGION AND CREATION in general) had as aim to take the Earth from the center of the world and put it to a place of no importance? If we were just another planet orbiting a sun, in a galaxy of thousand suns etc.. then we would not be something special. Life would also exist somewhere else.

3)Did you know that if you are to believe N.A.S.A false prophet telescopes and theories(New Age Satanic Agent), you must also believe everything coming from them, WITHOUT DOUBT? If they create videos with aliens and theyre not true, why we should believe their telescopes and why they would lie? If you believe their telescopes, why dont you believe their alien videos that have been called fake? And why they would lie?

Some links

1)The stupidity of evolution theory

2)The stupidity of moving-earth theory

3)The stupidity of Einstein genius exposed

Have a good day

ANSWER: Hello mate.

I apologize for taking so long to get back. I've been ridiculously busy just recently, plus I wanted to have a look through your links the last one especially I was interested in. I mean knocking Albert Einstein is completely ridiculous!! I've always loved science, physics anyway and Einstein was brilliant. In fact it was Einstein's E=MC2 that helps us understand how Jehovah could create everything from nothing. Matter and energy are different forms of the same thing, energy can make matter and matter can be turned back into energy . So when Jehovah clicked his fingers (as I like too think)then bang , unthinkable amounts of energy , created stars , planets, moons etc, etc

Isaiah 40:

26 "Raise YOUR eyes high up and see. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number, all of whom he calls even by name. Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one [of them] is missing"

And that bit about smashing the clocks , was one of the most ridiculous thing's I've ever heard!! Talk about miss the point!!

Anyway i'm digressing been a while since I had a science conversation, hahaha

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Have you noticed that more and more christians, try to fit their beliefs with every new announcement of secular science? Have you noticed that science has a powerful impact and role even in believers? Do you find some problem with this?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is a big problem with people to be honest it's one of the big reasons how Satan can blind people to the truth

2 Cor 4:

4 "among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through"

They rely to much on secular ideas it's stuff Satan has control of really in a lot of ways.

Look at this scripture:

1 John 5:

19 "We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one. 20 But we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us intellectual capacity that we may gain the knowledge of the true one"

So what this really telling us with regard this situation is that , you can't rely 100% on secular sources, it's the scriptures you can rely 100% on and what they say. You should NEVER try and make anything secular contradict the scriptures. The false churches of Christendom need to take note. Hence the reason they can't see 607 b.c as the correct fall of Jerusalem, plus a number of other things. They're to busy trying to "correct" the scriptures.

Anyway thanks for writing and as I said sorry about the delay.

Take Care

QUESTION: Hello DW. Thanks for the reply, Ive got no internet at home this period, but I try to stay tuned.

To be honest I dont exactly know what to say about E=mc2. I must read more about it.

But do you know what ridiculous thing I believed for years? Its mentioned in the article. Einstein says that time is a dimension and a variable!!! This means that he proposes Time is like Length and Width. He says that you can stretch it out, it can be slower or faster. They think if they travel too fast in outer space, they will get older, slower than we get! Lol. Think about it. If someone travels faster, he will just cover a greater distance in the same time period. Theres no magic, nothing obscure. Will they escape from the curse of Eden stopping time or making it slower? Lol.

I believe time is a constant and absolute and is not related to space. So I dont believe in time/space theory. Space(length,width) can get bigger or smaller, but time is absolute. There must be at least one constant in equations.

Thanks for reading.

ANSWER: What are you talking about time dilation??

I don't see how it can't be, myself. I know there's been a number of experiments on it since basically proving it.

Just based on the laws of relativity that would have to be the case

Say for example you had a moving spaceship going 50% the speed of light and you fired a beam of light from it light would still take one minute to travel one light minute. It wouldn't travel one light minute in 30 seconds.It would move away from you at exactly the same speed as normal. If you where in a stationary spaceship and you did the same it would still take one minute to travel one light minute.

So it would travel exactly the same distance in exactly the same time according to the view of those on the spaceships. One reason is because velocity slows down time.That would have to be the case, else light would slow down.

I know it's not a science forum but nevertheless, it's all to do with nature and creation.

Take Care

QUESTION: Yes, it has to do with creation and we know that most scientists are atheistic soldiers against religion and especially the Biblical religion. So its fine for me to discuss and study such subjects.

I think I grasped what you say. You say that if you run or travel faster than me, it will take you less time to cover the same distance. As for me, it will take more time because I run slower. Good thought.

Youre correct, but you confused Time with counting Time which is invented by us using Sun,Moon or clocks. Seconds, minutes,hours,days,months,years etc. are man's creation for counting Time.

These guys say that Time ITSELF slows down if you travel close or faster than the speed of light! They dont say it will take you less seconds to cover a distance if you run too fast, but that Time ITSELF does not FLOW STEADY in such cases! Ridiculous. Our clocks may be damaged or inaccurate, we could run as fast as possible, but telling that if you do this, time will stop or move slower it is madness. How will your speed at space affect the flow of Time? I think you grasped what I have in mind.

I believe Jehovah has set a clock code(among the others)in our dna molecule, we cant escape the judgement of Time. People who tried to do this in comics like mickey mouse, actually got older. Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day.

Hi mate.

As you say most scientists are against religion and the Bible. I think there's a couple of reasons for that. One is arrogance they refuse to accept that their is something with higher intelligence than them . If you speak to one or two they'll say things like "if you ask a Christian to explain this or that they'll just say "God did it" that's no explanation at all" so for me a lot of it is down to arrogance and the desire to understand, without putting a supernatural meaning on things.

No mate we got me wrong I wasn't talking about running faster I was talking about "time dilation". There is such a thing but not at that high a level and of course it's all theory, about the speed of light and that cause mass can't travel at that speed and never will. The fastest we've ever managed is about 25,000 miles an hour, speed of light goes about 670,000,000 miles an hour or 186,000 miles a second hahaha

Anyway thanks for writing

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.