Jehovah`s Witness/Seriously, DW?

Okay, I wish to respond to just a few of the comments by DW in his reply to the questioner, who rightly called out Rando and he on their extreme cowardice of crying to each other about my answer they could not refute, but neither of them having the guts to write to me directly.  Especially Rando, who has developed a habit as of late, of asking ME questions, but being too scared to send them to me.  In fact, I told Rando awhile back that I would be happy to deal with any and all of his questions, provided he man-up and send them to me.  I will not answer his questions through a 3rd party.

Now, I am not going to address the childishness of DW in his reply to the questioner, because the facts speak for themselves.  The questioner was correct…they act more like high school girls behind the bleachers, than they do real men with Bible knowledge.

I DO want to point out that DW and Rando STILL have not answered the Scriptural points in the article that started all of this, namely, my article about the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ.  Despite the fact that Jesus plainly stated He was NOT a spirit, and despite the fact that Jesus plainly told us He would rise in the same body that was put to death, and despite the fact that the angel at the tomb said He was not there because He was risen, JWs still insist on mocking the Bible’s teaching.

DW mocks by calling Jesus a “zombie”.  I wonder if he also thinks the other examples of resurrections in the Bible (ALL of them bodily, by the way), were also “zombies”.  Was Lazarus a zombie, DW?  How about Jairus’ daughter?  The widow woman’s son?  What about when Elijah raised a widow’s son in the Old Testament?  Or the man who touched the bones of Elisha (2 Kings 13:21)?  Did he come back, walking around making strange noises and trying to eat people, DW?  Were they zombies too, DW?  Maybe you should have thought about those, before your blasphemous mockery, and calling Jesus a liar.

Now, let me state quite clearly that there is NO mystery concerning John 2:19-21, unless you have a false doctrine you need to prop up.  Here is what Jesus said:

John 2:19-  “Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

Now, this couldn’t be any plainer.  The words “THIS” and “IT” remove ANY possibility of the body that was raised, being ANY other body than the one that was put to death.  This is a nagging problem that DW, nor ANY other JW, will explain away.  

DW tries to explain it this way….

“The temple of Jesus body is a spiritual temple.”

Then, he attempts to leave the context here and jump over to Ephesians, and prove that since “body” is used in a certain way there, that MUST mean its used that way in John 2 also.  But again, he forgot about those little words “this” and “it”, which completely knock the legs out from under his little theory.  Whatever body Jesus is referring to here, is the same one that was put to death.

Also, DW tries to make the point that, because Jesus used the word “temple”, He must not have been referring to a physical body.  Well, I guess he forgot that our PHYSICAL bodies are referred to as a “temple” over in 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, which is a verse JWs often use (and rightly so) as to why a person should not smoke!

DW then concludes his Scripture twisting on this point, by assuring us…

”So the temple of Jesus body is the spiritual temple that he is the chief cornerstone of.”

For DW’s feeble attempt at explaining what the “body” was in this text to be true, then that “body” would also had to have been destroyed.

Tell us, DW….When was the “spiritual temple that He is the chief cornerstone of”, actually destroyed, so that it could be raised up AGAIN?

So again, we see that DW’s attempt to get out of the obvious meaning of Jesus’ words, and uphold his false doctrine, falls with a resounding “THUD”!  

If only it weren’t for those 2 little nagging words “this” and “it”…..

Now, the other point I am going to address from DW’s crying jag, is the point about why I should not be in this forum.  Now, I would personally expect a JW to say that.  But prejudices aside, he is once again, not correct in his facts, which seems to be a growing trend here.  I will approach this from a couple of angles….

First, the angle of common sense…..People come here for ANSWERS, and HONEST ones, about the religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses.  Now, anybody with even average intelligence, knows that you do not have to be a member of a religion, to have a great deal of knowledge about it.  And the trend we see, is that JWs here don’t always give up front and honest answers to questioners.  Like the other month when Rando altered and misquoted an article from Wikipedia about the cross, in an attempt to deceive the reader into thinking that history shows that Jesus didn’t die on a cross, when history in fact, actually shows the opposite.

Just stuff like that.  

So, when you have Jehovah’s Witnesses who cannot be trusted to give honest answers, then there needs to be people who will.  Otherwise, the point of this category even existing, is lost.  JWs also tend to not give honest answers about the history of their religion, or the dangerous medical practices that it has encouraged, which have resulted in much suffering and death.  The non-Jws here are MUCH more honest in their answers than the JW experts are, with a couple of notable exceptions, meaning that yes, there are a couple of JWs here who are honest and forthright.  But the ones screaming bloody murder about the non-JWs here are, coincidentally (?), the very ones who DO NOT give honest answers.

Also under the common sense approach, is the fact that almost every single week on this forum, we see one of these JW experts reply to a questioner with one of the following:

1.  “Don’t follow up or I will reject you.”
2.  “Don’t write me with any more of your nonsense”.
3.  “This just shows how dumb and stupid you are.”
4.  “I could care less what you believe, since you want to sit in church and never open your Bible and listen to some preacher feed you from the table of demons.”

In addition, I have regularly and often received questions from people who previously sent their question to a JW expert, only to have that “expert” REJECT their question without answering it.  

Now, COMMON SENSE tells us that it is very hypocritical for these characters to REJECT questions they don’t want to answer, and then complain when these questioners come to one of the non-JWs for an answer, that the JW expert FAILED TO GIVE THEM.

It doesn’t work both ways, DW….Don’t whine and cry about me and the other Christians being here in this forum, when you people cannot even give competent answers yourselves.

We have you, who comes up with some of the most ridiculous malarkey that anyone has ever seen.  We have Grunbaum, who is one of the rudest and most condescending expert that this board has ever seen.  We have Rando who serves absolutely no purpose on this board, because he stays “Maxed Out” 95% of the time, so that nobody can even ask him a question.  

So, if there is ANYBODY who “shouldn’t be in this forum”, its you 3 clowns.  Because none of you give forthright answers.  Instead, you exist here to slander, lie, and deceive.

And that is really what this is all about, and our readers should know it.  You are not here to give HONEST and TRUTHFUL answers…You are here to draw people in to your religion, and you will deliberately hide facts about your religion, in order to do it.  If a person is considering joining a religion which affects their standing with God, and their chance of eternal life, shouldn’t they at least be able to make an INFORMED decision, based on all the facts?  You would deny them that.

So, common sense tells us that there should be others here, who will answer questions and give straight answers.  And the very fact that you scream so loudly about those, just shows that rather than kicking their heads in, they are actually a burr in your saddle and you fear them as a threat.  I believe a vast majority of our readers would concur.

The second angle I will address, on whether the non-Witnesses should be here, is the ALLEXPERTS POLICY approach.  Let me begin that, by dealing with a falsehood that DW told.  He wrote….

“Firstly Derrick doesn't belong here, this is a Jehovah's witness forum for questions to Jehovah's witnesses.”

Actually, that is not true.  This is NOT a forum FOR JWs only.  This is an INFORMATIONAL forum ABOUT Jehovah’s Witnesses.  DW seems to think this forum is owned or operated by JWs, and we have infiltrated.  No, this is an open forum, and we signed up…same as him.  As for the “Critics” section, my purpose in joining was not to be a Critic.  It was to give factual answers in a forum that was sadly lacking that.  My answers will be BIBLICAL…If that answer happens to disagree with a WT teaching, then tough.  If it happens to AGREE with a WT teaching, then great.  

Now, I clearly outline in my profile what types of questions I want…Doctrinal questions, which compare JW doctrine to the Bible.  There have been times that I have shown the Bible to be in agreement with a JW teaching (adultery, abortion, fornication, homosexuality, celebration of Halloween, etc.).  There are times I have shown the Bible to NOT be in agreement with a JW doctrine (Trinity, resurrection of Christ, Heaven, Hell, etc).  That’s just the way the cards fall.  In addition, I have even referred to the questioner at times, TO a JW expert for their answer, if it fell outside the area of my expertise.  I think I am much more fair than the JWs, in this regard.  

Now, that being said, I want to post some of the policies from ALLEXPERTS themselves, regarding who has the right to be in this forum.  And Mr. DW, you do not decide the rules, because its not your forum.  If you wish, you can start your own forum, and you can keep me out of it.  This forum does not belong to you, and you do not decide the rules or the terms…Allexperts does.  

And their terms are the following, which ANY reader of this forum can verify. And it will be noticed, much to the dismay of DW, Rando, and Grunbaum, that there is NO mention of any requirement that a person belong to the religion they are volunteering to answer questions about.  Only that they have sufficient knowledge in that area, which I do, and as the other non-JWs here do, as well..

The terms of Allexperts are:

We're always looking for more experts!

To apply, first find a category of your expertise. Then click on the VOLUNTEER TO BE AN EXPERT IN THIS CATEGORY at the bottom of the expert list page. Fill out the application. We will notify you by email when you are accepted.

What's expected of AllExperts volunteers?

You must be able to type grammatically correct English.
You must have an above-average knowledge of the subject, although you certainly don't need to know the answers to all questions.
You must be polite to all questioners.
You must respond to all questions within 2-3 days, except when you go on vacation. You can take yourself offline during that time.

MY COMMENT:  Well, according to the above 4 statements, there are a number of the Witnesses here, YES INCLUDING YOU, DW, that do not belong here.  

First, the part about being able to type grammatically correct English, rules out Grunbaum, and even you on occasion, DW.  Granted, that isn’t a big deal to me, because I happen to agree with you on one thing, and that is that the formal education of the expert is not important, provided they know that they are talking about.  But its still worth mentioning, since there are Witnesses here who cannot type correct English.

But look at the THIRD requirement there…”YOU MUST BE POLITE TO ALL QUESTIONERS”.  Uhm DW, do YOU belong here, based on that requirement?  I have seen you be quite obnoxious and rude to people, who have not attacked you, but dared to address you about your mannerisms.  

So, according to the above list, there are some JWs who don’t belong here in this forum.  So maybe you should quit whining on here about how Derrick Holland shouldn’t be here.  Again, this is not your forum, and YOU YOURSELF break the rules of conduct.

More from Allexperts’ requirements:

How do I Improve My Chances of Getting Accepted?

That's the thing about applying to most directories. You never really know what your chances are, or even what factors are considered or how long the application process will take. But here at we take all the mystery out of it. If you can SPECIFICALLY describe the kinds of questions you can answer, and send in an application without typos, showing you know how to give a professional presentation, you're almost certain to be accepted! Conversely, applications under 20 words in length typically aren't accepted.

MY COMMENT:  Again, there is NO requirement in the above paragraph, that one must be a MEMBER of the religion.  They must have sufficient knowledge of the type of questions they wish to receive, and they must be able to type a professional answer.  

That disqualifies many of the JW experts right off the bat.  The only requirement most of them see for themselves, is that they know either how to copy and past articles correctly, or they know how to be rude and obnoxious, or that they know how to tell some “whoppers”…ie, Rando

And finally, from Allexperts:

About Our Volunteers
Our experts are all volunteers, people with knowledge in their area of expertise who are willing to share their knowledge with others.

What if I am dissatisfied with an answer?
With thousands of volunteers, occasionally one or two will not perform up to par. If you're dissatisfied with the results you received, take the ultimate revenge--rate the volunteer!

MY COMMENT:  Ah, here is something interesting…If you are not satisfied with an answer, then people can RATE you!  

Now, I believe it is telling that, the people who cry the most about non-Witnesses here, are DW, Rando, and Grunbaum.  With Grunbaum doing it much less than the previous 2.  

Yet, get this…NONE of those 3 whiners allow people to RATE THEM!  And as the questioner pointed out to DW, nor does he allow ADD-ON comments after his answers.  Neither does Rando, and neither does Grunbaum.  Well, I allow both ratings AND add-on comments.  

So Gentlemen, you have the nerve to tell the world that I shouldn’t be here, while you guys sit back and lie, slander, are not forthright in your answers, insult the questioners who disagree with you, and are scared to allow ratings and add-on comments to your answers for fear that people will tear them apart, and then you WHINE about non-Witnesses who are completely above-board?

I think I have said all that needs to be said about this subject.  I don’t have to defend myself to you, or any of the people who are here only to lie and slander.  

And by the way, DW, do you think people who do lie and slander should be in this forum?  Do you uphold your dear friend Rando, for all the lies he has told?  And you know that he has.  So, what is your position on that, DW?  You said a person shouldn’t complain if they go where they shouldn’t be, and get their head kicked in.

So, are you saying that gives you the right to LIE, despite what the Bible says about that, just because you think someone shouldn’t be here?  Is that what you’re saying?

I think it is safe to say that DW cannot, and will not, address the points and Scriptures proving that Christ rose bodily from the dead.  He has had days to do it, and has been unable to.  Furthermore, I think it is safe to say that we are never going to see a Scripture that shows that Jesus was "dissolved" or "disintegrated" into thin air.

And furthermore, I think we have seen that many of the non-Witness experts in this site, are far more qualified to answer questions than the JWs who are doing the most whining and complaining.  

And we have clearly seen that DW can come on here and tell the world who should be here and who shouldn't, yet says nothing about his "brother" who is a proven liar time and time again, but that is okay because that person once offered to slip him some cash when he was going through a tough time.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland

I was raised in the religion known as Jehovah`s Witnesses for 13 years. Since becoming a born-again Christian, I have researched extensively this religion, especially their doctrines and their history. I can answer questions about their doctrines from the perspective of Biblical Christianity. To be clear: Jehovahs Witnesses is the religion of my upbringing, though I myself was never baptized into the religion, nor have I ever been considered as a Jehovahs Witness.

29 years of Biblical research into the fundamental doctrines of the Christian faith, and how they differ from the teachings of the Watchtower.

I would advise each questioner to this forum, to carefully READ the profiles of the various volunteers. There are several such as myself, who are not practicing JWs, but will provide you with an accurate and honest answer, regarding JW teaching. If we don't know the answer, we will try to research and get it for you. There are also some excellent practicing JWs here, who also endeavor to give you a factual and honest answer, based on their point of view. I believe by getting both points of view, the questioner can weigh the evidence for themselves, and make an informed decision. Unfortunately, there are also 3 here who claim to be JWs, but do NOT give honest, or well-researched answers. They will tell you only what they want you to believe, and they often hide facts about the history of their religion, as well as print untruths about other people's beliefs. This is done in an attempt to deceive the unsuspecting reader. It can be easily seen who these 3 are, simply by reading the public posts and "answers" which they write. Their posts will normally be filled with personal attacks, and if you question them about some teaching or aspect of the Watchtower that makes them uncomfortable, they will often reject your question, question your motives for asking it, tell you that you have been reading "apostate" sites, or turn the conversation into an attack on another expert. These ones are better avoided, as there is nothing to be gained by way of positive discussion, as they are not interested in intelligent conversation, or honest dialogue. If after reading the forum, you still have any questions as to who they are, just ask me, and I will be happy to tell you. And I can also provide documentation of their willful dishonesty. One thing is for a forum where people from both sides claim to be "Christians", there should never be any willful lying. Such ones only create a distraction in the forum, and provide nothing of any real value.

High School, some college. Studies of God's Word, the Bible, and how it compares to JW theology. I have found my own personal study and experiences to be far more valuable than any formal education or training. The Bible message is clear...Salvation is ONLY through and by the shed blood of Jesus Christ, and no religious organization has a thing to do with it. While attendance at a Bible-preaching, Bible-believing church is a must for spiritual growth and fellowship, no church can grant salvation to its members. Nor is joining a particular group a prerequisite for being saved.