Jehovah`s Witness/3 Day Ressurection??

“Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19)

If Jesus Died on a Friday afternoon and rose first thing Sunday morning, I don't get 3 days out of that.  Why?  Wasn't Jesus talking about his FLESHY body?

No.  Jesus was not talking about his Fleshy body.  Take a look at the scripture, notice he stated, "this" and "it" not ("my" temple and raise "myself" up).  That would be a FLESHY rendering.  The thought of "man" NOT God's thought.   Here's a warning from Jesus to Peter in not thinking "man's thoughts".  

"But, turning his back, he said to Peter: “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me, because you think, not God’s thoughts, but those of men.” (Matthew 16:23)

Jesus rebuked Peter has he was "SATAN" in the way he was thinking.  FLESHY, like the thoughts of "man".  SO one would need to ask, is this "literal" or "figurative"?

So let's address first, the "literal" thought.  So a day is 24hours. RIGHT?  Notice the time Jesus was dying.  "About the ninth hour Jesus called out with a loud voice, saying: “E′li, E′li, la′ma sa·bach·tha′ni?” that is, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?...Again Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and yielded up [his] spirit.” (Matthew 27:46,50)

The "ninth hour" in Jewish time, is actually 3:00 pm in the afternoon in our time.  Their days began at sundown in the evening.  It was Friday afternoon about 3:00 pm that Jesus Christ died.  Leaving 3 hours for the sabbath to begin. To leave someone hanging on the torture stake at the time of the sabbath would go against Mosaic Law, so the Jewish Priests got the soldiers to hasten the death of the evildoers by breaking their knees, but when coming to Jesus, he was already dead, thrusting a sword into his side to verify his death. READ (John 19:31-34)

SO the time of Jesus death was around 3:00 pm on Friday afternoon.  24 hours equals one day.  
Friday afternoon 3 pm to Saturday afternoon 3 pm = 1 day.
Saturday afternoon 3 pm to Sunday afternoon 3 pm = 2nd day.
Sunday afternoon 3 pm to Monday afternoon 3 pm = 3rd day.

SO when you apply the "timetable" literally, it's easy to see when Christ would have to be raised.  The third day began Sunday afternoon at 3 pm and would end Monday afternoon by 3 pm.

However, the study of scripture proves this "thinking" in the negative. "On the first day of the week Mary Mag′da·lene came to the memorial tomb early, while there was still darkness, and she beheld the stone already taken away from the memorial tomb." (John 20:1)

The FIRST day of the week is SUNDAY, and it was very early in the morning because there was still darkness.  SO Jesus was "dead" about three hours has he was being laid in the tomb on Friday, since the Sabbath was to begin at 6 pm. He spent the Sabbath in the tomb which is Saturday for the full 24 hours.  But was risen by 7 am on Sunday morning, which would account for about 13 hours.  

Adding up the time is well short of 72 hours.  Three hours Friday, 24 hours Saturday, and 13 hours for Sunday.  A total time of 3+24+13 = 40 hours.  NOTE: It is reasonable that the proper "time" was 40 hours to represent a "purification process".  The number 40 is a very significant number.  Jesus went into the wilderness 40 days before his ministry and stayed with his disciples 40 days before ascending to his God and Father. (Matthew 4:1 & Acts 1:3)  Christ did things in "three" for emphasis.  40 x 3 = 120 does have significance to the last days and the completion of his "spiritual body" as the Collective Representation of the Temple of God. (Rev 7:3) It's when these "slaves of God" become sealed, that those rejecting (((it))) will be pulverized and slowly ground to DUST has Satan's System of things undergo fragmentation. <~~~~ Sacred Secret Revealed.  (Daniel 2:44, Matthew 21:44, Rev 18:21-24, Rev 7:4, Gen 3:19, Gen 3:15) SEE THE "UNSEEN" THINGS!

So when we apply the literal day, the scriptures prove that he was in fact NOT talking about his fleshy body but rather his "spiritual one".

"It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body . If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one.  It is even so written: “The first man Adam became a living soul.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit ." (1 Cor 15:44-45)

When Mary Magdalene went to dress the wounds of Jesus body, his body was NEVER found.  She didn't even notice that she was talking to him, for he had a "different body" than the one he sacrificed.  Also this "body" she was talking with, had "NO WOUNDS" to dress!  The body that Jesus sacrificed was whipped, tortured, bloody, impaled with nails.  She would no doubt, ask if he was hurting, but none of that occurred.  Rather, she rushed to him, held him, hugged him, even clinging tightly to Jesus out of sheer excitment that this man standing before her WAS Jesus in the way he talked with her!

Here is the account: "Mary, however, kept standing outside near the memorial tomb, weeping. Then, while she was weeping, she stooped forward to look into the memorial tomb and she viewed two angels in white sitting one at the head and one at the feet where the body of Jesus had been lying.  And they said to her: “Woman, why are you weeping?” She said to them: “They have taken my Lord away, and I do not know where they have laid him.”  After saying these things, she turned back and viewed Jesus standing, but she did not discern it was Jesus.  Jesus said to her: “Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you looking for?” She, imagining it was the gardener, said to him: “Sir, if you have carried him off, tell me where you have laid him, and I will take him away.”  Jesus said to her: “Mary!” Upon turning around, she said to him, in Hebrew: “Rab·bo′ni!” (which means “Teacher!”) Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me. For I have not yet ascended to the Father. But be on your way to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and YOUR Father and to my God and YOUR God.’”  Mary Mag′da·lene came and brought the news to the disciples: “I have seen the Lord!” and that he said these things to her." (John 20:11-18)

If Jesus was in the "SAME BODY" he was to sacrifice, don't you think she would have noticed?  Wounds or NOT.  Mary recognized him in the manner he was speaking to her.  She NEVER found the BODY he died in.  No! he sacrificed his "body" once for all time. (Hebrews 10:10) Satan wants you to reject the "ransom sacrifice" for the forgiveness of sins.

Jesus was in the tomb for "parts" of three days. Born Agains preach a false doctrine of Jesus Christ, saying he sacrficed his blood only.  But what did Jesus Christ teach?

"And as they continued eating, he took a loaf, said a blessing, broke it and gave it to them, and said: “Take it, this means my body .”  And taking a cup, he offered thanks and gave it to them, and they all drank out of it.  And he said to them: “This means my ‘blood of the covenant,’ which is to be poured out in behalf of many." (Mark 14:22-24)

"The name of Jehovah is a strong tower . Into it the righteous runs and is given protection." (Proverbs 18:10)  Is this "literal" or "figurative"?  If literal, then where is this tower so we can run into it?  How big is it?  What is it made of?  

But if the meaning is "figurative", then God's name provides "protection" for those whom have his NAME called upon them.  

When a couple gets married, it is said, "the two will become one flesh." (Ephesians 5:31)  Is this "literal" or "figurative"?  Does the man become the woman, and the woman become the man?  Or is that "they" become ONE in purpose? Aren't they still individuals, now, with a common goal??

Jesus Christ is "the Lamb of God".  Is this "literal" or "figurative"?  To deny Jehovah's means of Salvation is to love DEATH.  For if the "Lamb" took back his body, he could not pay the "RANSOM" in our behalf.  How can Jesus sacrifice "God's Temple" if literal?  

The scriptures clearly state how Jesus was put to death.  "IN THE FLESH"  (1 Peter 3:18)

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....