Jehovah`s Witness/Who is a Catholic? Please clarify....

QUESTION: Hello, Mr. DW.  Hope you have calmed down just a bit from being shown that Jesus didn't rise according to the way your religion teaches it, but instead, rose in a fleshly body as He said.

However, that is not my reason for writing you today.  I was merely intrigued by a comment you made, and did not want to misunderstand it, so I thought I would ask what you intended to say.  I don't want to put it in a list of "lies", until I get your clarification on what you meant to say.

You wrote..."One thing that made me laugh was the fact that, that Romney geezer's a Mormon and the other fella's a Catholic hahahaha absolute joke!!!"

Now, you got the part right about Romney being a Mormon, but are you saying here that Barack Obama is a Catholic?  If that is what you were saying, you are incorrect.  Now, it is true that both Paul Ryan and Joe Biden are Catholic, but Obama is not. Evidence suggests that Obama is a Muslim, but he CLAIMS to be a Christian, but went to a very doctrinally askew church in Chicago for nearly 20 years.  However, there is no evidence I am aware of, that he is Catholic.

Is that what you were trying to say?

ANSWER: Hello Derrick

Yeah I've stopped rolling on the floor with laughter after you made the claim that the temple of Jerusalem would have to be built back with exactly the same materials to still be the temple of Jerusalem. Suppose they re-used all the materials from the first temple of Jerusalem, hahaha

By the way I would tell you to read Bro Grunbaum's letter he put up today. But that's to hard for you to understand seeing as you couldn't even understand the initial fulfillment that I explained.

Now after that little amusement, on to your question. The fella that was running with Romney for vice president(can't remember his name) is a Catholic, at least that's what they said here on the BBC.

QUESTION: Thanks for clarifying, DW.  The way you worded it, it sounded as if you were saying Obama was.  Yeah, Paul Ryan is a Catholic.

And that first paragraph of yours...Well, that isn't exactly what I said, DW.  But you guys have an amazing inability to ever read anything write, or quote it correctly anyway.  So, its to be expected.  Never said it wasn't still "the temple of Jerusalem".  I said it wasn't the SAME temple.  Just like if I rebuild my house after a fire, it is still MY HOUSE, or the house at MY ADDRESS...but no, it isn't the same house as the previous one.  Sorry that flew over your head.  Jesus, on the other hand, was raised in the SAME body.

Wow, could've saved you all that rolling around getting your clothes dirty on the floor, if only I had known you didn't grasp what I said.

Oh, and you need to get some psychiatric help for that JW lady of yours, because she comes up with some of the most off-the-deep-end stuff that I have ever read in all my years in this forum.  Goodness, she would be hilarious if she weren't so out of her head, that I feel so sorry for her.

I will be responding to a few of her comments when I arrive back in town after the week-end...:)

Finally, you said..."By the way I would tell you to read Bro Grunbaum's letter he put up today. But that's to hard for you to understand seeing as you couldn't even understand the initial fulfillment that I explained."

Ah yes, Brother Grunbaum...the same guy who quit the debate on that very topic, after exactly one correspondence.  Yes, I remember.  At any rate, he used the same points in his debate with me, and as I have said many times now, they were already addressed...especially the part about what was sacrificed.  Already covered in extensive detail.

You guys are hilarious...Talking about how I need to "read this", when its stuff I have already answered, and then ya'll turn around and admit you didn't even read what I  You guys are something else.  Maybe if you read what I said, you might have a better grasp on what I have, and have not answered?

Just a thought....

Have a great one, DW.

So if you don't think that the temple of Jerusalem would have to be built with exactly the same materials, why are you still arguing the same point??

As I said THIS and IT don't work for a physical meaning, but they certainly work for something spiritual.

Do you not even realize your point fails on that argument alone??

As for Bro Grunbaum he get's bored with your stupidity , he just actually get's bored with stupidity in general, so does Bro Rando. You know we all do. We have far more important things to do with our lives than argue something with someone that we would only argue with somebody you would say is an antichrist.

Ben Grunbaum tears you apart every time he only needs one post and you're finished that's how good he is at what he does!!

So does Bro Rando he usually takes things from a different perspective but he still only needs one post.

They're both miles better at scripture than you or any of your friends.

You just don't see it!!! Yet you go and on about it.But you don't seem to realize. Nobody cares, what you think!!!

As for the sister who writes to me she makes very good and valid points every time and she will continue to make very good and valid points. So your attack on her character doesn't work. She knows more about scripture than you will ever know!!

You can't see it. But it's not our problem!!

Keep weeping and gnashing your teeth in the darkness outside, false prophet!!  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.