Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick is not getting away with this.....

Bro. DW, I can't let this slide..

Derrick likes to make it seem like because Jehovah used Brother Russell regarding how the modern day Witnesses started, that it's not from God.  But what he fails to realize is that God has used MEN throughout history to carry out his will.  That's why the Bible is full of prophets who prophesied the destruction of certain cities.  God used Daniel regarding King Nebuchadnezzar's fall.  God used Noah to preach of the coming flood, God used Moses to deliver his people from Egypt.  

So why wouldn't God when necessary use a man to carry out his Will with getting people to see that what the churches were teaching was not what the Bible really said.  

What Derrick likes to hang on and swing with is things Bro. Russell use to do, or maybe the mistakes he made, just like the studies of the scriptures revealed to them truths one cannot read the Bible in an hour or so, it would be common sense that the more they studied and meditated on what they studied, the more they would learn and when they learned that something they may be doing is wrong, then they made adjustments.  All of this would take time.  When a person is interested in truth and finding out if what they have been told all this time is a lie or not, then it would take time to really study, it wouldn't happen over night!

But Dense Derrick must believe in Santa Claus and think that he can give toys to kids in the entire world in one night.

Then Derrick wants to keep lying that our prophecies failed..when we've said time and time again that we do not prophecy!  We have not made any new so called revelations apart from what the Bible has already said!  If we expound on a Bible prophecy that is already there, was there before we were even born, how is it that we are the originators of said prophecy!!  Derrick has to lie because he has nothing else!!

For him to act like using our Bible study aids are wrong, then he must have never read the scripture about the Ethiopian Eunuch who was READING THE BIBLE ONLY, if there was no need for further help with understanding the scriptures, then Jehovah would have never sent his angel to tell Philip to join him.  That let's you know right off the bat that one cannot come to accurate knowledge by just reading the Bible by itself, we need help!  Our publications are full of scriptures to back up the things that are said, and if an understanding may need correction as they continue to study and meditate on the Bible and pray for understanding, at least they are humble enough to say it, unlike the churches who try to make the Bible go along with what they say and feel, as if God is on their level, and if it's showed to be wrong, refuse to admit it and keep misleading the people.  

We read:

Acts 8:26-31

"However, Jehovah’s angel spoke to Philip, saying: “Rise and go to the south to the road that runs down from Jerusalem to Ga′za.” (This is a desert road.) 27With that he rose and went, and, look! an E·thi·o′pi·an eunuch, a man in power under Can·da′ce queen of the E·thi·o′pi·ans, and who was over all her treasure. He had gone to Jerusalem to worship, 28 but he was returning and was sitting in his chariot and reading aloud the prophet Isaiah.  29 So the spirit said to Philip: “Approach and join yourself to this chariot.” 30 Philip ran alongside and heard him reading aloud Isaiah the prophet, and he said: “Do you actually know what you are reading?” 31He said: “Really, how could I ever do so, unless someone guided me?” And he entreated Philip to get on and sit down with him."

By Derrick's logic, he was already reading the Bible, he needed nothing more to help him understand, therefore when Philip came and asked him if he really knew what he was reading, the man according to Derrick, should have said, Yes, of course, I know.  I don't need anything else!!  Ahhh but is that what he said?  NO, because he did need help!  

So that supposed shocking statement by Derrick falls flat once again like all the rest of his sweeping statements!

Basically by Derrick's logic then kids don't really need to go to school or learn from a teacher because all they need is the book....Why does the teacher teach from a book, along with other written materials, examples etc.  Why can't the kid just take the book and go?  Everyone with a half brain knows that the book has to be explained, some books are explained with other books or information to help with understanding correctly.  Same with the Bible, as proved from the scripture above, we need guidance.  That is what our publications provide!  Don't try to taint that into making it into something ugly when it's a beautiful thing!

So if Derrick had been living back there during the time of Noah, and one day after Noah having been alive over 500 years mind you starts telling people of a coming destruction, (2 Peter 2:5) Derrick would be the first one to ridicule because it was coming from ONE man.  If all the people in Noah's time were serving Jehovah then more then just Noah and his family would have survived, but as we just read in the Bible only Noah and immediate family took heed and survived.  Out of all the multitudes of people, surely this ONE man and 7 others could not be right!  He just started talking about this now after all these years?  come on, get outta here!  

But we see from the Bible that with all those people alive during that time, Jehovah decided to use ONE man to warn others of what he was about to do.  Those who listened lived, and those who didn't listen died, how many listened 8.  The bible says the people's thoughts were bad all the time.  (Gen. 6:5)  There were considerable amounts of people living on the earth at that time, yet instill Jehovah used ONE man!  Oh my, what would Derrick say about that??  

What makes Derrick think God couldn't use ONE man again when he was ready.  Which was done in Brother's Russell's case!  What he isn't seeing is these men pointed to Jehovah, what he isn't seeing is the Bible is our source of information, what he isn't seeing is Jehovah gives understanding.  What he isn't seeing is Jesus Christ is our leader.  We as imperfect humans need to study and examine the scriptures and pray for understanding and discernment.  If a person who claims to be a jw does wrong, then as David was counseled and repented, we need to do the same.  But some like Saul or like Cain refused to repent.  If Judas turned bad, does that mean that Jesus was a fraud because he prayed all night long before picking the 12?  If Satan an angel who use to be in the truth (John 8:44) turned bad, does that mean God is a fraud because of it?  No, it means that those ones have free will like everyone else and they let wrong things take over them instead of stopping it, or asking for help.  (James 1:14, 15)

We need to humble ourselves, and not think we are too good or important to make mistakes or needed adjustments.  Unlike Derrick, Jehovah's Witnesses have to humble ourselves before Jehovah in order to be drawn by Him.  No one is born a JW.  You can't just join.  And if you sit at the Hall every Sunday for 80 years, it doesn't make you a JW!  Since Derrick was never drawn, he can't speak on anything whatsoever to do with Jehovah's Witnesses and will not have any understanding ( Daniel 12:10) and why he proves himself clueless time and time again, and why it's not us he's fighting against it's God.  God cannot be proved a liar, but Satan can, and so can his sons!  One of which is named Derrick Holland!

Brother DW, Thanks for letting me speak!

Hi again,sis.

You know I have hardly anything to add to this you said it all. I'll just throw in one scripture.

Dan 12:

4 "and as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant"

Derrick doesn't have this scripture in his Bible in fact he doesn't have many. In fact all of Christendom only have about twenty verses in their Bibles if that, they tear out the rest. But what do you expect, you can't expect a lot else from them

Again ,thanks for writing.

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.