Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick Holland in denial

Question
Bro. DW,

This bit from Derrick Holland made me smile:

"That bodily resurrection thing just isn't going well for you guys."

To me it sounds like a person who is in denial. Having been explained, clarified, dissected, illustrated so many times now from several people including you, he says it "isn't going well for you guys."

Oh my. I think deep down he knows that he's not able to defend his false teaching so he comes back with a denial.

It's like a person in retreat saying "isn't going well for you guys."

Hahahaha...

Answer
Hi mate

Thanks for writing.

Hahahaha you know what he just lives in absolute cuckoo land a complete and utter world of make believe!!

I explained it, then Ben did an excellent explanation on it, then Bro Rando did an excellent thread on it.

We've hit it from three different perspectives, explained it in different ways, we all showed how his argument is a non starter right from the beginning there was nothing difficult there to understand and he still makes ridiculous comments like the one you just posted.

But like I told him the other day no one cares what he thinks on the subject or any scriptural subject.

Those who have a certain amount of spiritual understanding or even are willing to think objectively on scripture, will understand!!

Derrick has/is neither, so he will never understand, but him and all those of his ilk are not our concern.

As you say he makes the claim "it's not going well" I mean there's nothing even going anywhere at all . He made the argument, we crushed it , end of story!! It wasn't even a strong argument anyway, yet I think what he must think is that it was his strongest argument that's why he refuses to let go of it.

I mean imagine coming at someone with the strongest argument you have and they just swat it like a fly and then stamp on it, hahahahahaha. It must be demoralizing!!

But a man who wanted to please God would take his defeat like a Man and change his views. Derrick does not, so he makes ridiculous comments.

Anyway thanks for writing

Agape

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW