Jehovah`s Witness/Derrick Refuses to Admit Defeat....

Question
Hello Bro. DW,

Well I see that Derrick's tyrannical clueless nonsense is at work once again.  For one, his entire reason for being on this website that is for questions for Jehovah's Witnesses, which he is neither one or never has been is so that he can attack us to begin with.  And it's not that there's no critics area because there is one, so what is Derrick's hidden agenda for being over here for 12 years, having hissy fits and speaking on things that he know not??

He refuses to accept the fact that he can't win, he wants to list John 2:19 as the only means for him to prove his point.  But many, many other scriptures show and have shown that John 2:19 isn't speaking about Jesus literal body being raised up and what's even more ridiculous is that a dead person can resurrect himself!

But since Derrick is all twisted around he ignores the other scriptures that are not in harmony with his way of thinking and so they don't matter to him.  

He's been crushed pulverized and spiritually slapped from one end of the earth to the extreme other, and he still sticks to his lie.  But he will continue to stick to his lie because he's not telling the truth.   

If he doesn't want to be attacked then leave....if he likes to be smashed and made to look silly then he'll just keep saying the same things over and over without a lick of merit!

Denial doesn't equal truth, Derrick, and neither does ignoring other important scriptures.  Remember, scripture interpret scripture....here is a learning lesson for you that you need to put to use.  To find out a true scriptural meaning, you have to look at context and other scriptures, why?  Because the Bible is in complete harmony, it does not contradict itself, but if we believe what Derrick says certain scriptures mean, then the Bible will indeed be contradictory.  But it's not...there is only one author of the Bible Derrick and it's not you!  It's not your friend and Father Satan either.  It's Jehovah God!  And he does not contradict himself.  

You have been shown many scriptures that should click in your mind that the one you think means one thing, really doesn't.  John 2:19 can't mean that he raised his literal body because there are too many other scriptures that refute that!  Don't say we didn't show you them, they are there.  

If illustrations were given to help other's see your incorrect train of thought, you want to call those illustrations false statements and character attacks...OK fine..go ahead....

Jesus gave illustrations that had nothing to do with what he was talking about.  He used things in his illustrations like seeds and sowing and wheat and weeds, harvest etc...  So because I didn't make my illustrations be about the exact subject at hand, you want to try and make it seem like it's not plausible.  Sorry you lose!  

Out of all that gibberish he wrote, which I again, must confess, I didn't read it all...hahahaa, he only quoted ONE scripture, just ONE, and the one he quoted John 2:19 still doesn't support his thinking!  So it's high time Derrick gives it a rest and just admits defeat!  Stop being a devil and admit when you are wrong,   we go by what the Bible says and let scripture interpret scripture!  So when you read 1 Peter 3:18, "Why, even Christ died once for all time concerning sins, a righteous [person] for unrighteous ones, that he might lead YOU to God, he being put to death in the flesh, but being made alive in the spirit."

It says Jesus was made alive, so since he was put to death *in the flesh*, he was made alive, or simply put resurrected.   Now we see he was in the flesh when he died, but wait, if he was made alive in the flesh again, what would be the point in even putting the next sentence?  And with a 'but' ?  Let's see, we all know he died in the bloody tattered scourged whipped body, thorns pushed down in his head, so blood and holes were in his hands, feet, side and top of his head, whip marks were on his back and probably legs and arms.  I'm sure the whippers weren't careful about where they struck.  

Where were ALL the wounds?  Not just the ones Thomas asked to see later, but all the wounds he had when he died, if it was the same body?  How come he looked different, completely different and had no wounds if it was the same body?  It makes no sense and Derrick refuses to admit it

Now we see why Jesus didn't have any wounds when Mary thought he was the gardener....it's right here in the last sentence of that scripture, Made alive *in the spirit*

See the parallel, in the flesh, in the spirit.....he wants to ignore 1 Cor. 15:44 "It is sown a physical body, it is raised up a spiritual body.  If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual one"

I'll tell you why you ignore all the scriptures that were cited to refute your statements, it's right here, Derrick is like these Pharisees:

John 11:45-48 "Therefore many of the Jews that had come to Mary and that beheld what he did put faith in him;46 but some of them went off to the Pharisees and told them the things Jesus did. 47Consequently the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered the San′he·drin together and began to say: “What are we to do, because this man performs many signs? 48 If we let him alone this way, they will all put faith in him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and our nation.”

John 12:9-11 "Therefore a great crowd of the Jews got to know he was there, and they came, not on account of Jesus only, but also to see Laz′a·rus, whom he raised up from the dead. 10 The chief priests now took counsel to kill Laz′a·rus also, 11 because on account of him many of the Jews were going there and putting faith in Jesus"

Answer
Hi Sis

Yeah exactly!!

You know he makes some ridiculous excuse that he's here because he knows what we believe. But it's a ridiculous argument. I know what Muslims believe but you don't see me on a Muslim forum!!

There's two reasons he can be here

1) He's trying to promote our beliefs.

If that was indeed the case then he has no need to be here because we're all quite capable of promoting our own beliefs!!and of course if that was indeed the case why does he constantly argue left, right and centre

2)He's trying to attack our beliefs

Which is the only possible option and exactly what he's doing!!

So that's the obvious reason he's on here , despite his twist of the facts

But you know it's totally obvious that he's not confident in his own beliefs else he wouldn't be here!!

Let me give you an example.

It's like me, I'm a very good pool player, I know that. But I don't need to go round attacking other pool players. I don't need to stand at the side of the table when they're playing and say things like "Oh that was the wrong shot" or "I wouldn't have put screw on there".

My ability speaks for itself!! I go on the table and I deliver.

Furthermore I certainly wouldn't stand there and criticize a shot, whilst giving no alternative shot, like Derrick(and all Christendom) do ALL the time!!

But the point is this. If Derrick was confident in his beliefs, why would he be here?? and why would he use Satanic tactics constantly??

You know he constantly attacks people's characters, he constantly twists what we believe and he constantly tells lies about what we believe. He's been caught so many times!!! Yet he comes on here claiming to know what we believe!

If he has such a strong doctrine let it speak for itself!! I don't need to go around saying to people "Derrick told lies", "He twist's things" etc etc. I would be very happy for him to just stand behind his doctrine and not bring people's characters into the equation, but he never does!! Because he can't!!

So his tactics need to be pointed out. His tactics are Satanic!! It's that simple. He knows our truth's are Bible truth's and that's the only relevant point!! So he has to start saying ridiculous things about people and then he cries,stamps his feet and throws a tantrum like a small child because you point it out!!

To be fair it shows the mentality of the man to come on a forum and actually spend time trying to tell people about what he consider's a false doctrine, it's ridiculous!!

But like you say he just constantly repeats the same point as if he thinks constantly repeating the same point makes his argument any stronger!!

You know what.

"I'm the greatest in the world at everything" "I'm the greatest in the world at everything" "I'm the greatest in the world at everything" "I'm the greatest in the world at everything" "I'm the greatest in the world at everything" "I'm the greatest in the world at everything" "I'm the greatest in the world at everything" "I'm the greatest in the world at everything" "I'm the greatest in the world at everything" "I'm the greatest in the world at everything"

I've repeated it ten times and my argument that "I'm the greatest in the world at everything" is still as weak as it was when I said it the first time!!

You know I just don't read his stuff I feel it a waste of my time and like you say you never read all of it, why would anybody??

But you know the holidays are coming up I should get a nice bit of spare time,I'm going away for a week maybe two, so I might just really take him to the cleaners then , absolutely give him a scriptural mauling on any subject he chooses. You know just for fun really!! as you know there's nothing better I like than discussing scripture and a very close second that I like doing is making Christendom look ridiculous,and I do tend to get bored fairly easily, so in my spare time, why not??

Maybe the readers would like to see that?? Maybe Derrick will realize he's so far out of his depth and use excuses to back out?? Maybe he'll recruit all his friends to help him?? Who knows but I'm up for it, if that's what people want to see!!

Here's the billing.

Bro DW(The prophet) VS Derrick Holland(The comical pastor) DW is the invincible favourite it will be a first punch knock out for the Jehovah's witnesses and Jehovah God will reign supreme as always!! The only chance Derrick Holland has is to agree with everything Bro DW say's and he will earn himself a draw!! Ticket's to the event are free, hahahahahha

Rev 22:

17 "And let anyone thirsting come; let anyone that wishes take life’s water free"

Chat later

Agape

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW