Jehovah`s Witness/Excellent explanation on the "temple" question.

Hi Bro. Nacilla,

Excellent explanation on the "I will rebuid my temple" question.

How amazing Jehovah God educates his people!

Keep up the good work "kapatid".

BTW - how are the brothers doing there in the Philippines?

Please forward my agape to my brothers/sisters in your congregation. I belong to a congregation here in Sacramento, California.

Hello Bro. Eddie

Thank you for your kind words kapatid. Hope you're well and your family. Anyway, my congregation is here at PASAY CITY and all the brothers/sisters here, they are all fine as well(you're always welcome here):-). And also please don't forget to forward my agape to the brothers and sisters there in your congregation. Nice knowing you brother. Keep up the fine fight as always.

Bro. Nacilla

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro K.J. P. Nacilla

I can answer any kinds of questions which are only related in the "SCRIPTURES" especially when it comes to Jehovah's Witnesses' doctrinal beliefs! However, I still do not consider myself as an expert, but rather, as a well-trained faithful servant of Jehovah God with the aid of his holy spirit. NOTE: I NOTICED that there are many FILIPINO viewer like me here in this site who preferred to be taught in our own dialect so I am volunteering here as an expert just to help my fellow FILIPINO out there who don't know much in speaking and even understanding English language.

I have been baptized as a Jehovah's Witness when I was just 20 years old. Now serving my 10th year in the ministry as a FULL-TIME OVERSEER

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Manila

I would prefer to study the writings and any publications of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society than my own writings. I'm just a zealous servant of Jehovah God who's willing to serve Him to the fullest.

I have finished my Bachelor of Arts Major in Psychology from Ateneo de Manila University in 2007 and having attended a well-known Bible college with an excellent teaching which is the "KINGDOM MINISTRY SCHOOL" of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just an Honored student in my school days and... (nothing follows)