Jehovah`s Witness/God's channel of communication

Lando wrote at 2013-06-06 05:26:05
good afternoon.

I am from the Philippines.

I am not giving an answer but only a comment.

May i just raise a concern. Kindly go-over with Deuteronomy 24: 1- 4

This is about marry, divorce, and remarry.

What I understand about the Bible is that divorce is not allowed, except when there is fornication committed by either of the spouse; and if divorce happens due to fornication, neither of the spouse is allowed to remarry if both spouse is till alive. Only death dissolves marriage.

In my reading of the watchtower bible, it seems remarrying is allowed (after divorce) even both spouses are still alive. If this is how the watchtower bible interpret the Bible, I think it is contradicting other verses of the Bible where it is commended that niether of the spouse is allowe to remarry if one spouse is still alive.

Kindly give comments on this.

My e-mail address is custodiorolando@yahoo.com

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro K.J. P. Nacilla