Jehovah`s Witness/In three days I will rebuid my temple

James Turner wrote at 2012-11-26 14:14:16
hahahahaha what a sweeping statements right there brother Nacilla.. You are such a brilliant bible student.. Keep it up

Bro. James

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro K.J. P. Nacilla

I can answer any kinds of questions which are only related in the "SCRIPTURES" especially when it comes to Jehovah's Witnesses' doctrinal beliefs! However, I still do not consider myself as an expert, but rather, as a well-trained faithful servant of Jehovah God with the aid of his holy spirit. NOTE: I NOTICED that there are many FILIPINO viewer like me here in this site who preferred to be taught in our own dialect so I am volunteering here as an expert just to help my fellow FILIPINO out there who don't know much in speaking and even understanding English language.

I have been baptized as a Jehovah's Witness when I was just 20 years old. Now serving my 10th year in the ministry as a FULL-TIME OVERSEER

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Manila

I would prefer to study the writings and any publications of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society than my own writings. I'm just a zealous servant of Jehovah God who's willing to serve Him to the fullest.

I have finished my Bachelor of Arts Major in Psychology from Ateneo de Manila University in 2007 and having attended a well-known Bible college with an excellent teaching which is the "KINGDOM MINISTRY SCHOOL" of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just an Honored student in my school days and... (nothing follows)