Jehovah`s Witness/Grünbaum and Santanic messages w/ Prince musical artist

QUESTION: Grünbaum and Santanic messages w/ Prince musical artist ,just so you know,I see youre new around here and you dont know he assoicates with Prince.Prince music has hidden messages played backward.Obvious one is the darling Nikki backwards message or the "jail(chains)" line in Little red corvette.

At the end of Darling Nikki;

“Hello, how are U?
I'm fine cuz I know that the Lord is coming soon
Coming, coming soon”
the hidden messages

Come back my son and rule love Prince and the Revolution

(3) Stavros is what Jesus died on not a cross

(4) Jesus is King Jesus is King Jesus is King

(5) Stavros is what Jesus died on not a cross

(6) Wendy Lisa Sheila Cat Susannah Rhonda Marva

(7) Jesus is King Jesus is King Jesus is King

(8) Come back my son and rule love Prince and the Revolution

messages could bypass the conscious mind and reach the subconscious, where they would be unknowingly accepted by the listener.

Prince professed JWs is a bad example for your Ben Grünbaum to bw around.

Other references to JW theology with the use of sublimable messages in Princes music.

"Accurate knowledge of Christ and The Father will bring The Everlasting Now...join the party....make a sound....share the truth, preach the good news....don't let nobody bring u down"

Clearly JW influence

He speaks of the Devil in his music and occult ,nice associate to hang around your Prophet

Prince who is a wolf in sheep clothing,could it be he is as well?

Image: jehovah-witness-prince

Did you know that Jesus was accused of doing the same exact things?  

Why people were so mad at him because he stayed at a tax collectors house, ate with sinners, and so forth, but what we need to be aware of is, why did Jesus do those things?  Was it because he wanted to start doing what they did?  Or did Jesus want them to turn around and repent and start serving Jehovah God so that they could have a chance at everlasting life.

Let's read about it

Matt.9:9-13  Next, while passing along from there, Jesus caught sight of a man named Matthew seated at the tax office, and he said to him: “Be my follower.” Thereupon he did rise up and follow him.10Later, while he was reclining at the table in the house, look! many tax collectors and sinners came and began reclining with Jesus and his disciples.11But on seeing this the Pharisees began to say to his disciples: “Why is it that ​YOUR​ teacher eats with tax collectors and sinners?”12Hearing [them], he said: “Persons in health do not need a physician, but the ailing do.13Go, then, and learn what this means, ‘I want mercy, and not sacrifice.’ For I came to call, not righteous people, but sinners.”

What does that mean?  I want mercy not sacrifice?  When you really understand what that means, when you really love your neighbor as yourself, you will want everyone to listen to what Jehovah says to gain life, because all we can do as JW's is plant the seed and water it, but it's Jehovah that makes it grow, it's not us, we do not and can not read a person's heart, and unless you live with Prince or Bro. Grunbaum, then you really can't speak about the matter.  If Prince wants to learn about Jehovah, who would be mad at that except for Satan and who ever he influences?  Why would you be upset that Bro. Grunbaum may be helping a person actually save their life, if that is the case?

1 Thes. 4:11 "and to make it ​YOUR​ aim to live quietly and to mind ​YOUR​ own business and work with ​YOUR​ hands.........."

1 Peter 4:15 "However, let none of ​YOU​ suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a busybody in other people’s matters"

Do you mean to tell me that if you saw someone blind walking down the road toward a big hole, you wouldn't try to warn them so they would not fall in and die just because it may be someone you don't like?  If that's how you feel about people you do not even know, I don't even want to know how you feel towards the ones you do know.

Have you ever read the many true life stories in our publications called How the Bible Changed My Life?  I would invite you to read some of them, because most of the people who become Jehovah's Witnesses came from all sorts of sordid backgrounds, and some it took them years to really understand and apply what they were learning, but a lot of times, people will say how someone never gave up on them, and how glad they were that this person never gave up on them.  That helps us to see that it may take time to fully apply all things that are pleasing to Jehovah in their lives.  And to be ridiculed for helping someone is terrible.  And I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

Now I know who Prince is and I also know that the song Darling Nikki and Little Red Corvette was made way before Prince even started taking Bible studies with Jehovah's Witnesses, so whatever music he did beforehand isn't valid to any of your arguments.  When you try to be slick it sometimes backfires.  Not a wise thing to do.

Now the lyrics that you put up, for one, I'm trying to find the Satanic messages in them?  Where are they, because Jesus didn't die on a cross, he died on a stake or tree, upright pole, and Jesus is King, he's reigning as King right now.  Regardless of who believes it or not, it's the truth.

It's not my place to tell Prince what he should or should not do in his music, but at least from what you put up, it's not telling people to go kill their mother, commit suicide, incite violence etc... now is it?  So when you find a Satanic message in Princes new music, not music he did before he started studying or whatever he does now, and they talk about things that Jehovah hates, then you can have some valid points regarding his music.  Otherwise there are none.  

Prince was singing about religion and God way before he started studying with Jw's and changing ones life around to bring it in harmony with Jehovah takes time, it's not going to happen over night, so instead of worrying about Prince who may be on the road to life, and Bro. Grunbaum who is on the road to life, why not take a moment and learn about Jehovah yourself so that you can have a chance to be on the road to life.

We all have an accounting to God for ourselves, and if you don't start focusing on getting a relationship with Jehovah God and his son Jesus Christ, you will lose out.  And for what?  To find out when it's too late that what we've been telling you all along is correct?  

Gal. 6:3-5 "For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.4But let each one prove what his own work is, and then he will have cause for exultation in regard to himself alone, and not in comparison with the other person.5For each one will carry his own load."

Now I don't know what is going on with you in your personal life, but for you to write me and say these things about a Brother who gives of his time to help others learn how to be acceptable to Jehovah, there is something else going on here.  

This is my suggestion Sal, because you are conflicted, you can't let others tell you not to listen to JW's, you know that we can prove everything we say from the Bible, you know this.  So what is really going on here?  There is something that you have going on that is causing you to have these conflicts that really are unwarranted. Leave the demons alone, they are not your friends!

And until you do this, your conflicts will continue,

2 Cor. 6:17 ‘Therefore get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take ​YOU​ in."

1 Cor. 10:21 YOU​ cannot be drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons; ​YOU​ cannot be partaking of “the table of Jehovah” and the table of demons.

Now I don't know Prince but if he is still Studying with us, I pray that he continues so as to have life, and here's some scriptures for you to consider:

James 1:19-26 "Know this, my beloved brothers. Every man must be swift about hearing, slow about speaking, slow about wrath; 20for man’s wrath does not work out God’s righteousness. 21Hence put away all filthiness and that superfluous thing, badness, and accept with mildness the implanting of the word which is able to save ​YOUR​ souls. 22However, become doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves with false reasoning. 23For if anyone is a hearer of the word, and not a doer, this one is like a man looking at his natural face in a mirror. 24For he looks at himself, and off he goes and immediately forgets what sort of man he is. 25But he who peers into the perfect law that belongs to freedom and who persists in [it], this [man], because he has become, not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, will be happy in his doing [it]. 26If any man seems to himself to be a formal worshiper and yet does not bridle his tongue, but goes on deceiving his own heart, this man’s form of worship is futile"

Prov. 12:19-20 "It is the lip of truth that will be firmly established forever, but the tongue of falsehood will be only as long as a moment.  20Deception is in the heart of those fabricating mischief, but those counseling peace have rejoicing."

Prov. 13:20 "He that is walking with wise persons will become wise, but he that is having dealings with the stupid ones will fare badly."

Prov. 12:28 "In the path of righteousness there is life, and the journey in its pathway means no death."

John 17:3 "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ"

Thanks for your concern but I'm not worried and you shouldn't be either, have faith in Jehovah, He knows who belong to Him (2 Tim 2:19)

Sister T

QUESTION: """"""" So what is really going on here?  There is something that you have going on that is causing you to have these conflicts that really are unwarranted. """"""

My point was to make you aware of grunbalm,this is not a secret here ,every board member except you knows about him ,in fact his name is not grunbalm.So thats whats going on here,I read where you seemed to be tickled pink just to correspond with him all because you are suppose to be "sharp" thats how he does build you up only to let you down like he did me.

Its been brought out on this site that he is a narcissist who sits up there in Brooklyn and thinks he is better than everyone else,hes a devil and i thought you needed to know before he sends for you for a supposed "tour"

Your dealing with a devil in disguise

Hi Sal,

I don't know what every board member except me is supposed to mean, but I'll be OK, thank you for your concern.  I am honored to be on this board with my true fellow brothers and sisters, JW's don't just say, brother and sister, they really mean it, we are a worldwide family, along with unity.  As long as Brother Grunbaum is serving Jehovah and talking about Jehovah and teaching others Bible truths, I'm not going to worry about what he sits up doing.  I'm too busy trying to work out my own salvation by means of Jesus Christ and also being Jesus' footstep follower by telling others about the Kingdom of God.  I suggest you do the same.  

Now really, you are not worried about me and some supposed tour, as you say, you don't know me, plus I'm a JW, I'm pretty sure you don't care about me in the least bit, you just want to kick dirt at people and make implied assumptions that have no merit.  

I also know that when people are disgruntled, they lash out.  Now if you are mad that Brother Grunbaum offered you total and complete help, even material help, and you messed it up for yourself, then all you have to blame for that is yourself dear sir.  Brother Grunbaum wasn't the devil when it benefited you, but now that you can't get him to do what you want him to, he's now the devil.  How convenient.  But also, how sad.  Is hate in you so much that you are willing to sacrifice your life because you messed up?  He made an offer, you promised to abide, but you didn't, then he even gave you another chance, but you still couldn't.  Don't get mad at him, get mad at the demons that keep whispering in your ear.  Cause if you stop listening to them, maybe you can move forward in your life and find some peace of mind, some inner joy!    

People come on these sites and talk big hiding behind a computer screen, saying all kinds of horrible things and spewing hate and asking questions not to learn, but to provoke.  And when Brother Grunbaum doesn't let them get away with it, then he's this and he's that.  People think they can come on here and say whatever and then when they find out they can't get away with that with him, then they are mad.  They want to be able to spit in his face and slap him and he say more please, and when they don't get that, and he puts them in their place, they want to scream foul play!

You're really mad at yourself and you want to take it out on him, and probably me next, but I'm not going to bite either, just like Bro. Grunbaum isn't.  You made your bed so lie in!  

If you want truth, go to the Hall and study with JW's , if you want to sit and wallow in your anger and die at Armageddon, stay on the course you've been whispered to stay on.

But what I think you should do is let go of the anger, stop kicking yourself for messing up and move on and if you need medicine, take it, and get to the meetings. It means your very life.  Pray about it, and while you're at it tell Jehovah to make those demons go away!  I hope that you will one day, before it is too late, let Jehovah be the one you put your faith in, and let Jesus be the one you look to.  It takes more out of a person to be angry and negative, then to be positive and peaceable.  Calm your heart and as Jehovah told Cain, turn to doing good and won't there be an exaltation? (Gen. 4:7)  I sure hope you do.    

Have a good evening sir

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)