Jehovah`s Witness/Hello Dear Brother DW

Hope things are going well for you.  Been very busy in the door to
door ministry.  More and more worldly people are "seeing" the Presence of our Lord Jesus Christ by "the sign" Jesus gave in Matthew 24.

Here's a link to where a conversation is between a questioner and
Derrick.  And true to Derrick's demonic deposition, calling me a
coward for not agreeing with his unbiblical views of an eternal hell.

Don't you find it odd, that Derrick goes to the extreme measure to
claim "Jesus is God" but then claims "GOD" burns people for an
eternity.  How come Derrick never says "JESUS" is the god that burns people for all eternity??  I mean if he says Jesus is God but he never the name of the god that burns people for all eternity?  To claim Jesus id the god that burns people for an eternity just doesn't make any sense because it is totally unbiblical.  Ahhhh!  those demon teachings coming to front again.  Time to slap that demon in the mouth again.

Enjoy the link, it's good info with some "scriptural refutation" that makes Derrick run away into his demon cave to shudder from the Jehovah Witnesses.  LOL

Take Care,
Brother Rando

PS... May the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ bless all your tireless efforts in Proclaiming about Jehovah's Kingdom.  It's in our midst!  The appointed King is ruling.  Don't be terrified, there are more of "us" than of them....  Your efforts are noticed in the heavenly places....

Hello again my dear brother Rando.

Now just imagine Derrick Holland's in heaven . His Jehovah's witness family are being tormented in hell fire, their cries and screams are echoing through the night. Derrick say's to Jesus

"Jesus my family are down there they've been tormented for so long now, can you please stop now and show some mercy?"

and Jesus say's:

"What are you talking about Derrick?? It's only been a few hundred years they've still got eternity to go!!"

That's the Jesus, Derrick falsely worships!!

Quite a thought isn't it?

Actually when you think about those like Derrick's beliefs they're utterly ridiculous.

Please to hear of your efforts I know you work tirelessly for the truth!!

P.S Thanks for the link it will be very useful for the readers

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.