Jehovah`s Witness/Why is it important/

Question
QUESTION: Hello Sir,
 The scriptures say: that the righteous and unrighteous will be ressurected. Then why is it important that we become Jehovah's Witnesses or, be 'born again" as other relegions teach?
 Thank you.

Jim

ANSWER: For one thing if the end catches you outside of Jehovahs visible organization you will die with nor chance of living again ,ever.There is no resurrection for ones who reject his Kingdom and refuse to be one of its subjects.Its different for those who have passed ,they paid the penalty for Adamic sin that they inherited,they can because of Jesus come back judgement day which lasts not 24 hours but a millennium.

The sins before dying are paid and they start with a clean slate,unlike THE FALSE CHURCHES OF CHRISTENDOM WHO TEACH AFTER DEATH YOU WILL BE PUNISHED OR REWARDED FOR PAST SINS.

The scriptures are clear:

Romans 6:7:For he who has died has been acquitted from his sin

They are not judged for past sins but what they do during the 1,000 years

(Revelation 20:12) 12 And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne, and scrolls were opened. But another scroll was opened; it is the scroll of life. And the dead were judged out of those things written in the scrolls according to their deeds. . .

Christendom says a line a billions miles long stand there waiting to be judged,makes no sense if your sins were gone,so the scroll here contains directives to follow during the 1,000 yrs.

These scrolls are not the record of their past deeds; when they died, they were acquitted of the sins they committed during their lifetime.

"The scriptures say: that the righteous and unrighteous will be ressurected. Then why is it important that we become Jehovah's Witnesses or, be 'born again" as other relegions teach"

So if you are alive when the end comes and you and not saved then you are lost.

Prophet Grünbaum

QUESTION: Thank you so much for your answer. may I ask you another question and it is: Is it important, when we pray to direct our prayers to jehovah or, can we just say God. And if so, why is it that important? Doesn't he know that we are talking to him. Is it possible to have a personal relationship with God or, does he treat everyone the same. Did Jesus tell us that we should address his Father as jehovah?
Thank you ever so much.

Jim

Answer
By the nature of your questions  I take it you are in Christendom ,so quite naturally the personal name of God is rarely if ever in Church used,one reason for this is the twisted teaching that Jesus is God.That also means that Jesus is Jehovah too.

So with this teaching it seems its not to important to say Jehovah and just say God.

Unknown to the vast majority of Church people is the God who they pray to is in fact the Devil.

This may come as a shock to you and you will of course reject this statement because like you said "Doesn't he know that we are talking to him"

Sadly, all your prayers and worship is not directed to God of the bible but to the god of this world.What scriptural proof is there,well Paul said this :

(1 Corinthians 10:20) . . .but I say that the things which the nations sacrifice they sacrifice to demons, and not to God. 

What is this saying,it clearly says that people think that they are praying,worshipping and all this is directed to God,but its not,he says its going to the Devil who is a god.

I made that statement remember:

"all your prayers and worship is not directed to God of the bible but to the god of this world"

Now that fact is established from scripture that the Devil is worshipped in place of God.
The next question should be how do I know that this is of Christendom and not Jehovah's Witnesses.

Well there are other religions beside Christian and Jehovahs witnesses,Islam dont preach Jesus,so its god is Allah,the Jews dont preach Jesus and dont believe in the New Testament.
So if Jesus is God who are they worshipping.

So what Paul is saying is there are many gods and many and today the gods worshiped number into the millions.

So this being the case ,when a Moslem get on his hands and knees and say god who is he talking to ,is it the same god who you talk to,what about a Buddhist who say god is he talking to your god,cant be,one say  Allah another say Jesus yet another say Buddha.

So you have all these different religions and gods so does it matter then just as long as God knows they are talking to him just under different names and beliefs.

Let me give you an example and Ill let you answer that question for yourself as it will be obvious.

Noah worshipped his God and called him by a name and during that time same as today there were other gods worshipped as well but called by other names.

When the flood came as warned by the god Noah talked to what happened to the other worshippers who called god by another name,did it matter to them what name by which they called god.
Since as you say does it matter since god knows you are talking to him,did it matter to these ones who god knew they were talking to him when the flood came as warned by the different god Noah believed in.

Ill let you answer that.

If you say it didn't matter like today just as long as god knows you are talking to him ,then why only Noah and his family survived the flood and everyone else was killed.

If you say it did matter then because the God Noah talked to was God and all the other gods were false then how is it different today.

Then when the end comes just like then if the god you are praying to is really not god then you will die,why,because you failed to heed the warning just like these ones did,Christendom has its God and Jehovah's Witnesses have a different God and other religions as I showed have yet a different one than all the rest.

"Is it important, when we pray to direct our prayers to jehovah or, can we just say God. And if so, why is it that important? Doesn't he know that we are talking to him"

What is your answer.

"Is it possible to have a personal relationship with God or, does he treat everyone the same"

What is your answer.

Prophet  Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum