Jehovah`s Witness/Does Jesus rising in the flesh negates the ransom

Question
If Jesus is or was raised a spirit why as Mr Holland said Jesus said things like""""""""

See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; feel me and see, because a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as YOU behold that I have.”

“Put your finger here, and see my hands, and take your hand and stick it into my side,

So from these passages he was a physical man at that time he was talking.

I'm sending you these questions because of the two main views that both have good points as truth but both cant be correct which as you and me as one of your readers you have pointed out
either five or six million witnesses will die when the Lord return or judges """"which is in itself another topic"""""  or hundreds of millions maybe billions of Christians world wide will die and not go to heaven in a rapture,so this is an important subject grumbalm.

Now I would have contacted Rev Holland with his post but he dont answer my questions.

Rev Holland """""""

Nobody I know denies that Jesus gave His body a ransom. The point of contention is whether or not His rising in the flesh, negates the ransom. It doesn’t

He said it doesn't but didn't give a bible answer how it doesn't ,can you explain how then by the bible it does.

Rev Holland said""""""

Now, I maintain that Jesus rose in a physical body, and was NOT a spirit. JW’s maintain that He rose in a spirit body, and was NOT in a physical body, except for brief materializations designed to make the disciples believe it was Him, because they KNOW FULL WELL that a spirit body wouldn’t do the trick.

So, who is right? What did Jesus say? Did He say He was, or was NOT, a spirit? Did He say His body was flesh and bones, or that it was not?

Can you answer this from the bible grumbalm.

Rev Holland"""""

Bottom line….NONE of them can answer the question, and have only displayed that they do not understand simple words such as “this” and “it
WHAT JESUS SAID...."Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy THIS temple, and in three days I will raise IT up."

I have a question myself on this

If Jesus was raised in spirit body, then will other JWs be raised from the dead in a spirit body as well since we are to be like him?

Sal

Answer
First of all an observation:you call this guy "rev" and you misspell my name and don't capitalize ,just noticed that.

I will respond not for you but the ones who read on this site this guy tries to mislead with his flawed doctrine.

You did make some semblance of sense I must admit,it even shocked me when you said:

"either five or six million witnesses will die when the Lord return or judges """"which is in itself another topic"""""  or hundreds of millions maybe billions of Christians world wide will die and not go to heaven in a rapture"

You are not as dumb spiritually as I originally thought,you're dumb but not as much as I thought to make that statement.

Yes this is an important subject because it will mean death and not salvation for one religious body,because one teaching is false and misleading and is of the Devil.

"See my hands and my feet, that it is I myself; feel me and see, because a spirit does not have flesh and bones just as YOU behold that I have.”

So from these passages he was a physical man at that time he was talking"

It would not serve any purpose for God to raise Jesus as a spiritual person and not prove he rose from the dead,all they would know is the tomb is empty and the Jews would have said as they did his body was stolen.

So for that reason he materlized human form as proof it was him,now for this explanation to be beyond belief it should have never been done before in scripture and this would have been the very first time,but in scripture spirits have taken fleshly bodies before so its not beyond the thinking Jesus could not have done the same.

"Nobody I know denies that Jesus gave His body a ransom. The point of contention is whether or not His rising in the flesh, negates the ransom. It doesn’"

You said :

"didn't give a bible answer how it doesn't"

He cant ,thats why he didn't,I have commented on this subject so many times ,common sense says you cant give something and then take it back if it was a payment for something.

In this case it was a ransom for what Adam lost,in no ransom payment do we ever see what was paid was taken back,yet this guy goes around teaching he gave his body as a ransom sacrifice and yet rose with the same body.

Our teaching makes more sense than Jesus give his body and taking it back ,just shows how dumb and stupid this Derrick Holland spiritually is to say:

"Nobody I know denies that Jesus gave His body a ransom. The point of contention is whether or not His rising in the flesh, negates the ransom. It doesn’t"

Since his religion has nothing else solid in scripture to confirm the teaching they resort to "IT" and "they" and proof text,now tell me this is not dumb.

"Bottom line….NONE of them can answer the question, and have only displayed that they do not understand simple words such as “this” and “it

Well if we are to rely on the word "IT" as proof then that destroys one of his other teachings ,namely the Holy Spirit is a person,because the word "IT" refer to the 3rd person of God as a "IT"

And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it  abode upon him.

THIS SHOWS HOW DUMB THE TRANSLATERS THOUGHT OF ITS READERS AND HOW DUMB THE TRANSLATERS WERE THEMSELVES.

They should have torn that verse out of the canon as God is said to be a IT instead of HE,by leaving it there ,it shows how stupid they and the readers are.

If that is not dumb spiritually I really dont know what else it really is.

If Jesus gave for example his right arm for Adamic sin on MT Calvary AND THAT WAS ALL ,could he have restored his arm 3 days later,the obvious answer is no,yet that the same teaching these charlatans want people to believe,many do believe it only because in Christendom they dont study and think for themselves,instead they foolishly pay someone to preach to them.

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE HOW HE ANSWERS THAT SIMPLE EXAMPLE ,could he have a new arm 3 days later and the price was paid if it was his arm that was required.

As dumb as he is he will say it was still a sacrifice for Jesus giving his arm in my example and to restore the same arm.

I know it sounds dumb but thats what we are reduced to on this site to try to understand scripture,obviously if God required his right arm he couldn't go walking around the streets of Jerusalem with both 3 days later with both.

I have a question myself on this

144,000 will, not the great crowd ,since the 144,000 will be in heaven the great crowd on earth.

Prophet  Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum