Jehovah`s Witness/John 2:19 - the question that Derrick Holland can't truthfully answer unless he deceives (like the Devil)

Question
Bro. G,

Looks like Derrick Holland came back with more of his usual nonsensical rants and as expected he did not addressed the question I asked of John 2:19 through Bro. DW.

In any case, will you allow me please to draw him out from his hiding place and give him one more chance to address the simple questions below and at the same time get your thoughts on it also?

OK, here I go:

John 2:19 states:

"In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”

According to Derrick Holland, the words "THIS" and "IT" literally refers to Jesus' BODY. Furthermore he insists that Jesus after being dead for three days resurrected himself in the same body. His contention, since Jesus said it, thus it must be.

To quote him, he said:

>>>>"We have seen clear statements from Jesus Himself, that:

1.  He would resurrect Himself in 3 days (John 2:19)
2.  He was NOT a spirit (Luke 24:39)
3.  He had a flesh and bones body after His resurrection (Luke 24:39)"<<<<

How blind can one be to come up with such incoherent irreconcilable understanding of such verse?

Is he not aware that Jesus used many illustrations and symbolisms when he talked to people?

Here's a perfect example:

[John 6:53-59] "Accordingly Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves. 54 He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I shall resurrect him at the last day; 55 for my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. 56 He that feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him. 57 Just as the living Father sent me forth and I live because of the Father, he also that feeds on me, even that one will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. It is not as when YOUR forefathers ate and yet died. He that feeds on this bread will live forever.” 59 These things he said as he was teaching in public assembly at Ca•per′na•um."

So when Jesus said to 'eat his flesh and drink his blood', did he mean his literal FLESH and BLOOD? Probably Derrick will say yes because Jesus said so, no? - I hope not.

Either way, if he insists on such wrong understanding, fine, he's entitled to his own "truth" or I should say lies.

In any case my question to him is this:

Did Jesus actually mean that he is going to resurrect his OWN LITERAL PHYSICAL FLESHLY body when he said “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”?

In other words, does Derrick and his cohorts in Christendom really believe that Jesus, although dead for three days (as the Scriptures say) was able and capable of raising himself from the dead?

If so, why did the Scripture say then it was his Father and God Jehovah who raised him from the dead?

Consider the following scriptures:

Here's Acts 10:40, 41 [again - NWT].

It states that:

". . .God raised this One up on the third day and granted him to become manifest, 41 not to all the people, but to witnesses appointed beforehand by God, to us, who ate and drank with him after his rising from the dead. . ."

[Acts 2:24] "But God resurrected him by loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to continue to be held fast by it".

[Acts 2:32] . . .This Jesus God resurrected, of which fact we are all witnesses."

[Acts 3:15] whereas YOU killed the Chief Agent of life. But God raised him up from the dead, of which fact we are witnesses.

[Hebrews 13:20] "Now may the God of peace, who brought up from the dead the great shepherd of the sheep with the blood of an everlasting covenant, our Lord Jesus,"

[Romans 8:11] "If, now, the spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in YOU, he that raised up Christ Jesus from the dead will also make YOUR mortal bodies alive through his spirit that resides in YOU."

[Matthew 28:5-7] . . .But the angel in answer said to the women: “Do not YOU be fearful, for I know YOU are looking for Jesus who was impaled. 6 He is not here, for he was raised up, as he said. Come, see the place where he was lying. 7 And go quickly and tell his disciples that he was raised up from the dead, and, look! he is going ahead of YOU into Gal′i•lee; there YOU will see him. Look! I have told YOU.”

Notice, the angel said Jesus "was raised up" not "he raised himself up".

So if Derrick Holland claims that Jesus LITERALLY raised himself up in the same body from the dead - how does he reconcile the scriptures?

Without -Derrick- resorting to lies and deception, if what Jesus said "Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up”  LITERALLY meant resurrecting his own dead body, why did the Scriptures say that it was God his Father who resurrected him back to life?

And since Jehovah God -Jesus' God and Father- was the ONE who raised Jesus back to life, how did Jesus fulfilled what he said, specifically "in three days I will raise it up"?

In other words, if "THIS" and "IT" really meant Jesus' literal dead body, how could he "raise it up" if God was the ONE who did it?

Furthermore, IF the words "THIS" and "IT" really meant Jesus literal dead body, how can he "raise it up" if he was dead?

Surely, Derrick is not going to claim that Jesus was somehow alive somewhere waiting for three days, then instantly resurrect himself from the dead in the same body?

Or does Derrick actually believe that Jesus was not really dead but just  pretending to be dead for three days then wake up to fulfill what he said namely - "in three days I will raise it up"?

So really if Derrick believes that the words "THIS" and "IT" meant Jesus' literal dead body then he needs to reconcile the scriptures.

If he can. Can he?

I guess he can if he lies like the Devil himself.

What tangled web will he spin now?

I have a hunch he'll resort to the satanic teaching called the Trinity doctrine.

If does, he will be in a much worse situation that he's at right now. Hey maybe Sal can help his pal his "reverend" Holland pal.

What are your thoughts on this again Bro. G?

Answer
Well I suppose we could say all things are possible with God if Jesus is in fact God,who are we to say no he cant raise himself up even from the dead,who exist that can stop him and say no that cant be done..So thats is the premise they use but its faulty because the scriptures dont support this teaching.

Acts 2:24] "But God resurrected him by loosing the pangs of death

Its no way to twist this to mean Jesus raised himself,even if he was God,it would need to say:

Acts 2:24] "But Jesus resurrected himself by loosing the pangs of death>...

But it doesn't,the trouble with false doctrines be it Christendoms or Islamic ,its an implied teaching,they have no scripture support on none of its teachings so its implied to mean this or that.

God doesn't teach his followers that way,if Jesus is God then he would have clearly stated it not taking a verse that he and the father are one,or if you seen me you see the father,these are implied teachings,if he said I and the father are the same person then that says it all or if he said if you see me you see the father because I am he,or something like that.

Christendom will wave the closed bible and quote this verse that I and the father are one but not have them turn to it,if Jesus meant he was the father simply because they are one,then in the same context he said this:

(New Life Version John 17 -21
May they all be as one, Father

So if we take literally what he said earlier in this same book then his followers are the same person.

So he was saying the oneness is what he has with Jehovah ,the same purpose and his prayer was for his followers to all be one.

Again they are staking their eternal life on implied teachings:

Im·plied

To express or indicate indirectly
hinted at or suggested; not directly expressed
The act of understanding something that is implied but not overtly expressed; the act of reading between the lines.
something not expressly stated

Is this the way God wants his followers to learn truths by indirect means or implied passages.
I dont believe so,and I feel sorry for the tens of billions of believers in God, Christendom and Islamic as they will in the end be killed off by the very one they claim to worship.

Dont give me an implied passage that might mean something.

I and the father are one
You see me you see the father
Your spirit goes back to God
The thief went to heaven the same day that Jesus died.
Jesus came back with not an ounce of blood  =just bones.=
Flesh and blood cant enter heaven but flesh and bones can.

Prophet/Prince

Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum