Jehovah`s Witness/Offering of "the Body" of Jesus Christ (Hebrews 10:10)

So Brother Rando do you accept Jesus died for you personally ?? Or do you accept he swapped bodies for you personally??

Answer:  I accept Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior and that Jesus personally died for me.  ""By the said “will” we have been sanctified through the OFFERING OF THE BODY of Jesus Christ once for all time." (Hebrew 10:10)

To claim Jesus was raised in the same body he was to offer as a
SACRIFICE is to reject the "ransom sacrifice" of Jesus Christ.
Question: Who is that one person that would want you to reject the
"ransom sacrifice"?

Since Derrick Holland claim "Jesus is God", he is struck with
blindness and made "dumb, so he cannot comprehend the next two

Hence when he comes into the world he says: “‘Sacrifice and offering you did not want, but you prepared a body for me." (Hebrews 10:5)  See that Derrick, ((he)) not "this" or "it".  And what was prepared?  A body!  For "this"?  See the personal pronoun? "me".

There is a reason Jesus referred to the Temple as "this" and "it".
And you will never know....

Derrick despises the next scripture that only Jehovah Witnesses know. "Then I said, ‘Look! I am come (in the roll of the book it is written about me) to do your will, O God.’”  Gee Derrick, whom came to do God's will?

"Even if we have known Christ according to the FLESH, certainly we now know him so NO MORE." (2 Cor 5:16)

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, in order that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

Derrick Holland is "an unbeliever".  "If, now, the good news we
declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing,among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through." (2 Cor

What does the Bible say about "unbelievers" like Derrick Holland?
“‘Therefore get out from among them, and separate yourselves,’ says Jehovah, ‘and quit touching the unclean thing’”; “‘and I will take YOU in.’” (1 Corinthians 6:17)

"Do not be misled. Bad associations spoil useful habits. Wake up to soberness in a righteous way and do not practice sin, for some are without knowledge of God. I am speaking to move YOU to shame." (1 Corinthians 15:33-34)

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Hello my Brother.

As you rightly state there are scriptures Derrick, despises,ignores and will never understand.

With many like Derrick Holland trying to explain the scriptures to them is harder than trying to explain what colours look like to a person who was born blind!!

Take this scripture you mention.

"blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through." (2 Cor 4:3-4)

Notice what they're blind to it's the good news. Now it's either us who are blind or them. But what they'll tell you is the good news is that Jesus died for our sins. Yet we already know that and truly believe it.So how can we possibly be blind to the good news?? So the real good news is the one we preach that's what they're blind too and Derrick always will be.

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.