Jehovah`s Witness/ordained

Question
Thanks again Derrick... I went to the site you listed. There were many quotes from WT magazines stating "All JWs are "ORDAINED MINISTERS" as well as many other publications. As any reasonable person I believed what I read and what I was told as to becoming an Ordained Minister. (Complete my Biblical training,meet all qualifications for baptism etc) and after Baptism I would be an "Ordained Minister" I completed a curriculum and course offered by a Registered Not For Profit Organization and having passed such course should receive a Certificate showing this. They have been issued in the past, thus a precedent has been set. I see no reason I should not receive one.
This is a statement, not a question,

Answer
I honestly am not sure either, why you were denied one.  It does seem this was the practice in times past, but apparently not any more.  I am sorry I could not give you more information on this topic. Take care, and I hope you find the answers you need, as well as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Jehovah`s Witness

Derrick Holland