Jehovah`s Witness/My Pastor said what Jesus gave was his life not his body

Question
He gave me this scripture to read [Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life]

So you talk about he gave his body is not Christian.

Answer
I have went over this so many times but I understand it's to spiritually deep for ones like you so I will un-complicate it with a dumb example and then maybe you could understand where JWs are coming from.

Lets say Jesus  was forced to leave Brooklyn,to go to Paris as payment for Adamic sin; In Paris he will have a wonderful life even better than in Brooklyn,and will later return triumphantly to Brooklyn one day to stay forever.

Looking at this example what did he lose,nothing,he just lost time from Brooklyn but will return,in this example he lost nothing when in the end he will be made whole by returning to Brooklyn.

Christendom says,he rose with the same body,so he lost nothing,as I pointed out on this forum they try to say he gave his blood only but cant produce one scripture that says he only gave his blood and not his body,so that explanation makes no sense as the bread and wine was both his body and blood.

Next they say he went to heaven with a criminal and will return to earth one day and set up his Kingdom.

So looking at my primitive example lets summarize it:

1.Jesus said death is just sleep I brought that out on this forum
A. He was sleep 3 days.

2.He was the exact person 3 days later as if nothing ever happed to him
B.Dispite the fact that the bread and wine represented his body and blood

3.He went to heaven a much better place with a thief the same day
C.Yet he talked to Mary the same day,went to a burning Hell the same day all while he was in Heaven

4.He gave his life and blood for sin not his flesh
D.He is still alive in Heaven where a fleshly body cant enter

5.He will return from Heaven to the earth to setup his Kingdom
E.Dispite telling his followers the world would never see him again,and that his Kingdom was heavenly not earthly  

Do I need to say more here,if after looking at your established long held teaching with these examples it makes perfect sense
to you and you can explain it then you deserve to end up nothing more than manure ,refuse, dung
on the ground which God says if the fate of those who wont be saved.

New International Version

At that time those slain by the LORD will be everywhere--from one end of the earth to the other. They will not be mourned or gathered up or buried, but will be like refuse lying on the ground.

Prophet Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum