Jehovah`s Witness/He has a POINT

Hello there DW,

=You know, I've been following every of the experts POSTS here and I would tell you that I was convinced not to believe in the teachings of the TRINITY the moment I've read each and every expositions from you and Bro. Rando and even Benyamin.

=But when I've read "RICHARD'S" POST about TRINITY, IT CONFUSED ME when he says:

"The teaching of the Trinity has been CORRUPTED just like most everything else.  There are DIFFERENT VERSIONS or explanations that are not scriptural (i.e. modalism).  I do believe that there is a statement that is scripturally sound.  This statement consists of the following substatements: 1) There is one God  2) The Father is God  3) The Son is God  4) The Holy Spirit is God  5) The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate persons."

=And it made me MORE CONFUSED when he made this STATEMENT:

"Regarding Matthew 4:10 - Satan told Jesus to worship him.  Jesus was quoting scripture to show that in no way would Satan receive worship.  Jesus accepts worship throughout scripture, but he does it to the glory of the Father.  The example you provided wasn't Jesus denying worship.  He accepts worship many times, whereas angels do not.

Concerning Exodus 20:3 and Isaiah 42:8- It is exactly because I must have no other gods before the face of Jehovah that I believe that Jehovah is also revealed as the Son.  It is exactly because Christ receives all power, glory, and dominion from the Father that I must believe that Jehovah is also revealed as the Son.  JW's believe that Jesus is another true God besides the only true God.  Are they not considered guilty of idolatry because they believe in two true Gods, or that they believe that a second God (Jesus) received power and glory from the first God (the Father) contrary to the statement made in Isaiah 42:8?  

I keep bringing up Isaiah 6:5 and John 12:41 because it acknowledges what I am saying.  In John 12:41, John clearly indicates that Isaiah saw the glory of Jesus.  Isaiah himself says he saw Jehovah.  The Bible is clear that nobody has seen the Father.  Do these verses contradict each other?  Of course not because all scripture must work together."

=I can see his POINTS right there. So I contacted you. Because I know TRINITY can't be PROVEN anywhere else in the BIBLE and I haven't just FIGURE IT OUT(maybe, probably). So I need you to help me UNDERSTAND the whole POINT OF IT(if you would). Anyway, I also wanted to know if RICHARD made a right STATEMENTS right here:

"In their unity (John 10:30), Christ, as the Word of God (John 1:1), can only speak what the Father wills Him to speak (John 8:28).  As Christ is subject to the Father, He can only do what the Father wills Him to do (John 8:28).  Christ wants all glory to go to the Father (John 17:1), glory that will not be shared with another (Is. 48:11) and still Christ is crowned in glory and honor (Heb. 2:9).  The Father is the God of Christ (Rev. 3:12) just as the Father is the God of me.  Christ is the God of me just as He is the God of Thomas (John 20:28). (What is he talking right here DW??)  

<<In heaven at God's right hand>>
A symbol of equality and yet a separate person
(He has a POINT)

<<Where these verses to me clearly shows that in heaven Jesus is also subject to his Father and God whom he worships.>>
Yes.  Again, John 8:28

Regarding my statement that JW's believe that Jesus is another true God besides the only true God, I can see in retrospect how that can be taken in a manner that I did not intend, so I will restate.  Please refer to the NWT for verification of these statements.

JW's believe that Jesus is a Mighty God (Is. 9:6) who the angels do obeisance (Heb. 1:5-6) and receive the same blessing, glory, and might as the Father (Rev. 11:13) despite the fact that Jehovah said that He would give His glory to no one else (Is. 48:11).

In other words, Jesus (called Mighty God and Eternal Father) is given the the SAME blessing, glory, and might that Jehovah said would be not be given to any other by ALL CREATED beings in heaven, on earth, and under the earth.  This does not sound to me that Jesus is a god JUST LIKE men and angels are called gods as the NWT of John 1:1 would make it sound.  

Now to answer your main question.  I worship one God, Jehovah.  Jehovah is revealed throughout scripture as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit...separate persons but still one God with the Son and the Holy Spirit eternally subject to the Father.

=Really CONFUSING!! could you please clarify these to me? Thanks
Sorry if these questions are too many for you to answer.. I will understand if you'll took so long to reply

Thanks for writing.

You know what. I just don't believe this comment here at this moment in time

<<<<<You know, I've been following every of the experts POSTS here and I would tell you that I was convinced not to believe in the teachings of the TRINITY the moment I've read each and every expositions from you and Bro. Rando and even Benyamin.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Because if that was indeed the case how is there anything that's been written here that would make you think "he has a point, that has confused you?"

The only point here is that once again the trinity is an argument based on pure assumption, that's it. Would you like an example of what an assumption is?? Here's one anyway.

A Man is arrested and charged with murder and he's brought to court and the prosecutor say's "This man had an argument with the murder victim in the pub and he was also seen walking down the road the victim lived in on the same day of the murder, therefore he must have murdered him!!"

That's a pure assumption. This is Trinitarian argument assumption or implication.

"Oh well this scripture say's this, so it must mean this"  NO WHY MUST IT MEAN THAT!! It doesn't have to mean that!! You're assuming it means that!!

To make an assumption about anything goes completely against logical thinking and we are created to understand everything including the Bible logically.

Here's a plain Bible statement

1 Cor 8:

6 "there is actually to us one God the Father"

What's confusing about that??

Nothing confusing there it's easy!! The Father is God, no one else. Nor will you find anywhere where it say's "The Son is God" or "The Holy spirit is God" or Jesus is the Father or Holy Spirit is the Father. Just no where ever!!!

I fail to see what's so confusing about this

All these points have been addressed at some point or other on this board.

So that's why I said I don't believe your opening statement.

However I'm not gonna assume that you're telling me lies here. So what I'll do is give you the opportunity to come back and show me EXACTLY what you're so confused about and then I'll crush this false teacher's nonsense for you, just like I crush any other false teacher that dares to challenge Jehovah in my presence.

Follow up if you dare OR if you need.

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.