Jehovah`s Witness/Prayer

Why we know that Jehovah is the Hearer of Prayer?

"O Hearer of prayer, even to you people of all flesh will come". Psalms 65;2

Those who observe his commandments have the assurance that he will listen to them. (Prov. 15:8)

(Psalm 145:18) "Jehovah is near to all those calling upon him, To all those who call upon him in trueness".

(1 John 5:14) And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that, no matter what it is that we ask according to his will, he hears us.

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin

I have been one of Jehovah`s Witneses now for over 30 years, in those years I have brought up 4 children, teaching each of them the bible.Being one of Jehovah`s Witnesses has helped me cope with my Epilepsy and bring up a daughter with learning difficulties.I have conducted bible studies with people from nearly every denomination i.e. Muslim. Having used the bible all these years to answer peoples questions, I feel I am qualified to give any answer regarding Jehovah`s Witnesses and the bible.

My experience has been one of attending bible lectures 5 times a week,taking part in these lectures in front of an audience and being with thousands of J.W. at conventions where I have seen the bible at work in peoples lives.It is truly a miracle when you see thousands of people meeting together and not one policeman needed, and not even a piece of litter in sight.It is like another world.

Nearly 40 years as a Witness, is my "education" bringing up 4 children, dealing with Epilepsy, bringing up a disabled daughter.