Jehovah`s Witness/Prayer

Question
I refer to your answer recently but still was not satisfied. Please give me some examples in the past & present that Jehovah has that assurance to us as mentioned. I mean examples to prove that answers.
Previous questions as follows:
Question:
Why we know that Jehovah is the Hearer of Prayer?

Answer:
"O Hearer of prayer, even to you people of all flesh will come". Psalms 65;2

Those who observe his commandments have the assurance that he will listen to them. (Prov. 15:8)

(Psalm 145:18) "Jehovah is near to all those calling upon him, To all those who call upon him in trueness".

(1 John 5:14) And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that, no matter what it is that we ask according to his will, he hears us.

Answer
Barbados

Sister Barker, 89 years of age, wanted to start a Bible study. Because of her physical condition, she is unable to go from door to door, so she tried telephone witnessing—without any success. Encouraged by a meeting part on prayer, she began to supplicate Jehovah for assistance in starting a Bible study.

A few days later, armed with her Bible and magazines and determined to witness to anyone who passed by, she stood in front of her house, even though it is not on a busy street. She offered magazines to a man on his way home from work. A week later, while in front of her house again, she met the same man. Since he had shown some interest in the magazines she placed with him, she offered him the Bible Teach book as well as an invitation to study the Bible. Much to her delight, he accepted the offer. She had her first study with him toward the end of March 2008. She later found out that he did not live far from her home. Within a few weeks, he started to attend the meetings. The sister said, “I know Jehovah does answer prayers, but I didn’t think it would be so soon!”
------
Consider what happened when the patriarch Abraham sent his eldest servant—likely Eliezer—to Mesopotamia to obtain a God-fearing wife for Isaac. As women drew water at a certain well, the servant prayed: “Jehovah . . . , what must occur is that the young woman to whom I shall say, ‘Let your water jar down, please, that I may take a drink,’ and who will indeed say, ‘Take a drink, and I shall also water your camels,’ this is the one you must assign to your servant, to Isaac; and by this let me know that you have performed loyal love with my master.”—Gen. 24:12-14.

The prayer of Abraham’s servant was answered when Rebekah watered his camels. She soon accompanied him to Canaan and became Isaac’s beloved wife. Of course, you cannot expect God to give you a special sign. Yet, he will guide you in life if you pray and are determined to be led by his spirit.—Gal. 5:18
--------
New Zealand

A brother named Paul met a woman in the house-to-house work one afternoon. She responded to his offer of a brochure by saying that a relative had recently told her that she needed the truth.

That very morning, she had prayed to Jehovah, using the divine name and asking that someone call on her. “Three hours later,” says Paul, “I arrived at her doorstep. Furthermore, I called at a time when she would normally not be at home.” She readily accepted the offer of a home Bible study and is making good progress.
-----
PATMOS

Two Witnesses were presenting the good news to a lady & were invited into her home. The lady’s husband persistently asked who had sent the sisters to their house. When they explained that they were visiting every house, he asked again: “Are you sure that some neighbor did not send you here?”

The wife later explained to the sisters what had happened that morning. She said: “I was praying to Jehovah, as I did on other days, that he send some Witnesses to the island. My husband laughed at me. When I saw you at the door, I was surprised and so was my husband. That is why he kept asking who sent you to our home.”
-----
PORTUGAL

A registered nurse desperately prayed, expressing her longing for a happy life and pleading that God would let her know if he had a worthwhile purpose.
That very afternoon, Jehovah’s Witnesses came to the woman’s door while they were engaging in their house-to-house preaching activity. The nurse felt that her prayer had been answered. So she invited the Witness couple into her home, asked many questions and enjoyed receiving Scriptural answers.
-----

One couple were at a fast-food restaurant. An employee noticed that they were offering a silent prayer. He approached and asked if they were Jehovah’s Witnesses. Upon finding out that they were, the employee explained that he was raised as a Witness but had fallen away from the faith. He had even committed a crime and had been sent to prison. Now this young man felt that he wanted Jehovah back in his life. He also said that before the couple entered the restaurant, he was praying to God, expressing his desire for help to straighten out his life. His prayer was answered!
---

Elkanah’s wife Hannah greatly desired to have a child. But she was barren, and this distressed her. She prayed to Jehovah about the matter, In time, Jehovah answered her prayer. She became pregnant and brought a son to birth, naming him Samuel.—1 Sam. 1:20.
-------
When Aaron made the golden calf, as recorded in Exodus chapter 32, he broke God’s law regarding idolatry. (Ex. 20:3-5) As a result, “Jehovah got very incensed [at Aaron] to the point of annihilating him; but [Moses] made supplication also in behalf of Aaron at that particular time.” (Deut. 9:19, 20) Did the supplication of the righteous man Moses have “much force” in Aaron’s case? (Jas. 5:16) Jehovah answered Moses’ prayer and did not punish Aaron.
------
Consider what happened to two teenage sisters in Uruguay. They were puzzled by what the Bible says at Daniel 2:44 and prayed that God send someone to help them understand it. While the girls’ Bible was still open, two of Jehovah’s Witnesses came to their door, read the exact verse the girls had prayed about, and explained that it describes that man-made governments would be replaced by God’s Kingdom. The teenage sisters were convinced that God had answered their prayer for help
------------
God answered Daniel’s prayer by sending the angel Gabriel with an encouraging message.—Daniel 9:3, 20-22.
---
Persian King Artaxerxes noticed that his cupbearer Nehemiah was gloomy. “What is this that you are seeking to secure?” asked the king. “At once [Nehemiah] prayed to the God of the heavens.” God answered it, for Nehemiah was given the king’s support to rebuild the walls of Jerusalem. (Read Nehemiah 2:1-8.)
-------
When the mighty Assyrian army invaded Judah and threatened Jerusalem in the eighth century B.C.E., King Hezekiah prayed: “O Jehovah our God, save us . . . that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you, O Jehovah, are God alone.” (Isa. 37:20)  Jehovah answered that fervent prayer. In just one night, a single angel struck down 185,000 Assyrians, providing deliverance for Jehovah’s faithful servants.—Isa. 37:32, 36.

jw.org  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin