Jehovah`s Witness/Psalms 83:18

Question
Hi Bro.Rando! In Ps.83:18 it says,"That people may know that you,whose name is Jehovah,You alone are the Most High,over all the earth. I was told by a brother who learned from an Anointed brother,that some brothers think this scripture is just a scripture that introduces JEHOVAHS name. But that this not the case,and truth is that this scripture really prophecy that will take place in the Great Tribulation.And that the secret to this scripture is found in verse 17 right before. Ur thoughts my brother!

Answer
Very insightful, you're correct in that the scripture is in relationship to PROPHECY!

Quote: "For thousands of years, Satan has been bringing dishonor and destain to God's Holy Name.  Matter of fact, most Bible Translations have deleted, defaced, and removed God's Name from scripture.   Those who claim to be the most "Christian" are the same ones that make the claim that God's Name does not belong in the Bible.....The most important thing to Jesus was honoring his Father by making his name manifest.   The Jews engaged in a superstition of not using God's name, for the fear of taking God's name in a worthless way.   "You must not take up the name of Jehovah your God in a worthless way, for Jehovah will not leave the one unpunished who takes up his name in a worthless way." (Exodus 20:7)  So instead of using the Name that separated them from the nations as God's chosen people, they withdrew from using God's Name completely....“This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, ‘Jehovah the God of YOUR forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob, has sent me to YOU.’ This is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation." (Exodus 3:15)   God's name never changes.  What has your Religion taught you about God's Name Jehovah?" End of Quote:  http://brotherrando.webstarts.com/contact.html

"That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth." (Psalms 83:18)   The scripture is much more meaningful than most people think.  For one, it is a simple statement of "truth".   Jesus, the Trinity, are not included in this divine and inspired word of God.  Noticed how Satan never used Jehovah's Name, but referred to him by Title only. "Is it really so that God said YOU must not eat from every tree of the garden?" (Genesis 3:1)  On top of that the serpent started twisting Jehovah's WORDS, just in the same manner Apostates and Opposers try to trick people into denying that Jehovah alone is MOST High by introducing pagan and unholy expressions such as the Trinity.

To appreciate (Psalms 83:18) even more, read the following leading up to (Psalms 83:18).

"O my God, make them like a thistle whirl, Like stubble before a wind. Like a fire that burns up the forest And like a flame that scorches the mountains, In just that way may you pursue them with your tempest And may you disturb them with your own storm wind.  Fill their faces with dishonor, That people may search for your name, O Jehovah.  O may they be ashamed and be disturbed for all times, And may they become abashed and perish;" (Psalms 83:13-17)

Unbeknownst to those who are now perishing, this prophecy has been undergoing fulfillment since 1919 and will be realized at "the end" of the last days.  When this occurs, there is another scripture that goes into a Global Fulfillment.  When Armageddon is about to begin, the son of man's presence is finally revealed to wicked mankind, and "all the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah's name has been called upon you, and they will indeed be afraid of you." (Deut 28:10) The scripture that interprets this one is (2 Thess 2:8).

"Then, indeed, the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will do away with by the spirit of his mouth and bring to nothing by the manifestation of his presence .  But the lawless one’s presence is according to the operation of Satan with every powerful work and lying signs and portents and with every unrighteous deception for those who are perishing, as a retribution because they did not accept the love of the truth that they might be saved.  So that is why God lets an operation of error go to them, that they may get to believing the lie, in order that they all may be judged because they did not believe the truth but took pleasure in unrighteousness." (2 Thess 2:8-12)

"This takes into account that it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for YOU, but, to YOU who suffer tribulation, relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus.  These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength," (2 Thess 1:6-9)

"I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lighted?  Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished!  Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division." (Luke 12:49-51)

That is why I have said, "some here" are already drifting into Gehenna. Their flesh is melting and they NOT KNOW IT.  Jesus words: "Hypocrites, YOU know how to examine the outward appearance of earth and sky, but how is it YOU do not know how to examine this particular time?" (Luke 12:56)

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando