Jehovah`s Witness/The Real Babylon

Question
Hi Elbert, my questions are in regard to the identification of Babylon the Great of Revelation. The faithful slave has for nearly 50 years preached that Babylon the Great harlot is the worldwide total of all false religions. That she will be destroyed by the United Nations. My first question is how do you kill all false religion in an hour? Can you kill any religion by outlawing it, taking all of its land, buildings and valuables? If you destroy all of false religions churches, synagogues, mosks, temples and all other places of worship is it really dead? Where does false religion actually reside, is it not in the hearts and minds of people? In order to "completely burn her with fire" would it be reasonable to conclude that every human that is a false worshiper would have to be physically killed or else the false beliefs in the hearts and minds would live on? If you take away all the material wealth and buildings of false worshipers couldn't they just go worship their false gods under a tree or in private homes or underground? Is false religion truly dead and completely burned with fire if even one false worshiper in all the world continues to practice sacrifice to their god? Is it possible that the true identity of Babylon the Great is in fact not false religion at all? She is a melting pot of nations and tribes and peoples and tongues. America certainly is represented within her borders by practically every country in the world, Chinese, Japanese, Germans, Russians, Indians, Philippines, Middle Easterners, Vietnamese, Cambodians and on and on and on the immigrants have come to America by the millions until the country is now called not a Christian Nation but a Nation also of Muslims, Buddhists and every other Pagan Nation of the world because nearly all Religions of the world are also practiced here in America and isn't America The Great City? What city is like the great city America? None.
The Queen of Liberty "I sit a Queen and I shall never see mourning" Is this not in fact the attitude of America thinking that she is the greatest military might the world has ever seen and that she is invincible and will never suffer defeat? She sits on many waters. Does not America have over 120 War ships sitting on the waters of the oceans at all times monitoring the affairs of the world and supposedly guarding the great city of America? Does not America have Embassies in practically every country of the world further sitting on Nations and Tribes and Peoples and Tongues? Does not America in fact sit on Top of the worlds affairs and control or attempt to control the economic and political affairs of the entire worldly beast that she rides upon? Has not America in fact made the ship captains rich by her costliness importing goods to America from all parts of the world by the Billions of dollars each year? Americas traveling merchants have also became rich due to her shameless luxury have they not? America has committed fornication with the kings of this earth by betraying her own people of her Nation and forming trade agreements and alliances with other Nations in order to make her traveling merchants rich has she not? America is full of spiritistic practices is she not? How so? America allows Freedom of Religion and the government itself was founded upon Masonic rituals and the white house itself was designed and the entire capital layed out in Masonic dimensions was it not? The Queen of Liberty was designed by Masons was she not? So is America full of spiritistic practices and by those she has misled the entire world has she not? America is guilty by her association of and support of false religious practices of the world so that she is a partner in the killing of prophets and the holy ones is she not? If America was destroyed in a literal hour (and she could be) would not the ship captains who became rich from carrying imports across the oceans for decades weep and mourn saying too bad....too bad America you Great City clothed with fine linen? If America was completely burned with Fire (Nuked from one end to the other) who would nations such as China, Germany, Japan and others sell their full stock too? Could America be completely destroyed in a literal hour by a synchronized attack across the Nation as suggested by the FBI where 200 small engine aircraft go up all at the same time across the Nation piloted by Terrorists with Nuclear warheads and suicide dive into every major city and nuclear plant across the Nation, then phase 2 an EMP or Electro Magnetic Pulse bomb is shot up over the atmosphere of America taking out 90% or more of all electrical components clear across the Nation while the major cities are burning and 160+/- nuclear plants are also burning black smoke in the sky for miles and miles up into the atmosphere so that the whole world and all the ship captains can see the burning of America from a distance? Could all of this not take place in a literal hour like a strong Angel lifting up a stone like a great millstone and hurling it into the ocean and thus American is gone forever? "And the kings of the earth who committed fornication with her and lived in shameless luxury will weep and beat themselves in grief over her, when they look at the smoke from the burning of her," would they not? Would this not in fact be the beginning of the greatest tribulation that the world has ever seen? Isn't America the economic engine of the World? Where would the world be without America? Would not Trillions of US Dollars literally be thrown in the streets around the globe if America was destroyed because US money would then be worthless?
“Here is where the intelligence that has wisdom comes in: The seven heads mean seven mountains, where the woman sits on top. 10 And there are seven kings: five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet arrived, but when he does arrive he must remain a short while. 11 And the wild beast that was but is not, it is also itself an eighth [king], but springs from the seven, and it goes off into destruction." Wouldn't it be a Mystery if in fact America who is the 7th head of the beast is in fact also the woman sitting on top of the worldwide political system controlling its affairs? Is not America truly hated by much of the world so much so that on 9/11/01 19 haters of America martyred themselves to kill thousands of Americans and to bring down the twin towers in New York to show the whole world just how much America is hated? Have not hates of that same group sworn to bring fire and hell and total defeat to American? Does not the Islamic religion believe that the only way that their messiah will return is if the President of Iran brings total defeat to America and Israel? Is not Iran located in the same geological region of the Medes and Persians who destroyed the original Babylon of Old? Has not America like The Old Babylon also left her gates wide open and let the enemy come right into the middle of the city through her borders? Is there any part of the identifying clues given in Revelation that do not fit America?
Is it really possible for ALL FALSE RELIGION to be destroyed in the entire world, I mean really, come on God can do anything but anyone who is not empty headed and unintelligent can think about it for fifteen minutes and realize that the only way false religion can be killed and completely burned with fire is to kill every man, woman and child is not a true worshiper of Jehovah right? So that is not going to happen right because the religion be it true or false is in the heart and mind of people right? So if it were possible to instantly take away all of false religions material wealth in an hour false religion would still be very much alive right in peoples hearts right? So none of these clues found in Revelation fit false religion right? But the all fit America right? Do what does Revelation tell Gods people to do? Get out of her my people right? Why? Because just like Jerusalem she is going to be destroyed and God did not protect his people who stayed in Jerusalem and ignored Jesus warning to flee to the mountains right? We in the US are not going to just turn on CNN and watch the great tribulation happen right? How could the military might of the United Nations destroy the false religion of Islam who is totally Anti Christ and consists of over 1 Billion worshipers in an hour, a week, a month, a year, a decade or even a hundred years? How long did it take the united efforts of the U.N. to located and take out Ben Laden? Was it 10 years? And are we to believe that the U.N. can ever completely burn with fire and forever put an end to ALL FALSE RELIGION THE WORLD OVER? Come on Really? Has America glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury? Is it America who is identified as the feet mixed with iron and clay that is destroyed in the end times? Is not the UN identified as an eighth King? If America was destroyed by a nuclear attack would not the UN automatically take over the affairs of the world acting as a world government or eighth King?
Is False religion worldwide hated even 1/10 of a percent as much as America is hated and rightly so by much of the world? What element of the world is without question hated, is it not in fact America for all of her meddling in foreign affairs and the mass killings of people of other nations and bullying other countries like Iraq just to name one? "For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Render to her even as she herself rendered, and do to her twice as much, yes, twice the number of the things she did; in the cup in which she put a mixture put twice as much of the mixture for her." "And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues."
If anyone is not out of America in time they could be trapped by a declaration of Martial Law and either killed or placed in concentration camps for refusing to take the mark of the wild beast, whatever that proves to be (666 RFID Chip?) Does not the U.N. remind you of the tower or Babel that has come back to continue Nimrods plan? Wasn't the original tower of Babel just outside or within the borders of Babylon? Who really is the Mysterious Woman of Revelation, Babylon the Great? She is a whore and America has been unfaithful to her own husbandly owner her people by trade agreements and imports that have destroyed the Nation economically, financially and in the end hatred and the complete destruction of America by the alliance of many terrorist Nations seeking revenge for her acts. "And the ten horns that you saw, and the wild beast, these will hate the harlot and will make her devastated and naked, and will eat up her fleshy parts and will completely burn her with fire." Does that make sense?

JEREMIAH 50 The word that Jehovah spoke concerning Babylon, concerning the land of the Chal·de′ans, by means of Jeremiah the prophet: 2 “Tell [it] among the nations and publish [it]. And lift up a signal; publish [it]. Hide nothing, O men. Say, ‘Babylon has been captured. Bel has been put to shame. Mer′o·dach has become terrified. Her images have been put to shame. Her dungy idols have become terrified.’ 3 For against her a nation has come up from the north. It is the one that makes her land an object of astonishment, so that there proves to be no one dwelling in her. Both man and domestic animal have taken flight. They have gone away.”
4 “In those days and at that time,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “the sons of Israel, they and the sons of Judah together, will come. They will walk, weeping as they walk, and for Jehovah their God they will seek. 5 To Zion they will keep asking the way, with their faces in that direction, [saying,] ‘Come and let us join ourselves to Jehovah in an indefinitely lasting covenant that will not be forgotten.’ 6 A flock of perishing creatures my people has become. Their own shepherds have caused them to wander about. On the mountains they have led them away. From mountain to hill they have gone. They have forgotten their resting-place. 7 All those finding them have eaten them up, and their own adversaries have said, ‘We shall not become guilty, due to the fact that they have sinned against Jehovah the abiding place of righteousness and the hope of their forefathers, Jehovah.’”
8 “Take YOUR flight out of the midst of Babylon, and go forth even out of the land of the Chal·de′ans, and become like the leading animals before the flock. 9 For here I am arousing and bringing up against Babylon a congregation of great nations from the land of the north, and they will certainly array themselves against her. From there she will be captured. One’s arrows are like those of a mighty man causing bereavement of children, who does not come back without results. 10 And Chal·de′a must become a spoil. All those making spoil of her will satisfy themselves,” is the utterance of Jehovah.
11 “For YOU men kept rejoicing, for YOU men kept exulting when pillaging my own inheritance. For YOU kept pawing like a heifer in the tender grass, and YOU kept neighing like stallions. 12 The mother of YOU men has become very much ashamed. She that gave YOU birth has been disappointed. Look! She is the least important of the nations, a waterless wilderness and a desert plain. 13 Because of the indignation of Jehovah she will not be inhabited, and she must become a desolate waste in her entirety. As for anyone passing along by Babylon, he will stare in astonishment and whistle on account of all her plagues.
14 “Array yourselves against Babylon on every side, all YOU who are treading the bow. Shoot at her. Spare no arrow, for it is against Jehovah that she has sinned. 15 Shout a war cry against her on every side. She has given her hand. Her pillars have fallen. Her walls have been torn down. For it is the vengeance of Jehovah. Take YOUR vengeance on her. Just as she has done, do to her. 16 Cut off the sower from Babylon, and the one handling the sickle in the time of harvest. Because of the maltreating sword they will turn each one to his own people, and they will flee each one to his own land.
17 “Israel is a scattered sheep. Lions themselves have done the dispersing. In the first instance the king of As·syr′i·a has devoured him, and in this latter instance Neb·u·chad·rez′zar the king of Babylon has gnawed on his bones. 18 Therefore this is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, has said, ‘Here I am turning my attention upon the king of Babylon and upon his land in the same way that I turned my attention upon the king of As·syr′i·a. 19 And I will bring Israel back to his pasture ground, and he will certainly graze on Car′mel and on Ba′shan; and in the mountainous region of E′phra·im and of Gil′e·ad his soul will be satisfied.’”
20 “And in those days and at that time,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “the error of Israel will be searched for, but it will not be; and the sins of Judah, and they will not be found, for I shall forgive those whom I let remain.”
21 “Against the land of Mer·a·tha′im—come up against her and against the inhabitants of Pe′kod. Let there be a massacre and a devoting to destruction close upon them,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and do according to all that I have commanded you. 22 There is the sound of war in the land, and a great breakdown. 23 O how the forge hammer of all the earth has been cut down and gets broken! O how Babylon has become a mere object of astonishment among the nations! 24 I have laid a snare for you and you have also been caught, O Babylon, and you yourself did not know [it]. You were found and also taken hold of, for it was against Jehovah that you excited yourself.
25 “Jehovah has opened his storehouse, and he brings forth the weapons of his denunciation. For there is a work that the Sovereign Lord, Jehovah of armies, has in the land of the Chal·de′ans. 26 Come in to her from the farthest part. Open up her granaries. Bank her up, just like those making heaps, and devote her to destruction. May she not come to have any remaining ones. 27 Massacre all her young bulls. May they go down to the slaughter. Woe to them, for their day has come, the time for their being given attention!
28 “There is the sound of those fleeing and those escaping from the land of Babylon to tell out in Zion the vengeance of Jehovah our God, the vengeance for his temple.
29 “SUMMON against Babylon archers, all who are treading the bow. Encamp against her all around. May there prove to be no escapees. Pay back to her according to her activity. According to all that she has done, do to her. For it is against Jehovah that she has acted presumptuously, against the Holy One of Israel. 30 Therefore her young men will fall in her public squares, and even all her men of war will be brought to silence in that day,” is the utterance of Jehovah.
31 “Look! I am against you, O Presumptuousness,” is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord, Jehovah of armies, “for your day must come, the time that I must give you attention. 32 And Presumptuousness will certainly stumble and fall, and it will have no one to cause it to rise up. And I will set a fire ablaze in its cities, and it must devour all its surroundings.”
33 This is what Jehovah of armies has said: “The sons of Israel and the sons of Judah are being oppressed together, and all those taking them captive have laid hold on them. They have refused to let them go. 34 Their Repurchaser is strong, Jehovah of armies being his name. Without fail he will conduct their legal case, in order that he may actually give repose to the land and cause agitation to the inhabitants of Babylon.”
35 “There is a sword against the Chal·de′ans,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and against the inhabitants of Babylon and against her princes and against her wise ones. 36 There is a sword against the empty talkers, and they will certainly act foolishly. There is a sword against her mighty men, and they will actually become terrified. 37 There is a sword against their horses and against their war chariots and against all the mixed company that are in the midst of her, and they will certainly become women. There is a sword against her treasures, and they will actually be plundered. 38 There is a devastation upon her waters, and they must be dried up. For it is a land of graven images, and because of [their] frightful visions they keep acting crazy. 39 Therefore the haunters of waterless regions will dwell with the howling animals, and in her the ostriches must dwell; and she will nevermore be dwelt in, nor will she reside for generation after generation.”
40 “Just as with God’s overthrow of Sod′om and of Go·mor′rah and of her neighbor [towns],” is the utterance of Jehovah, “no man will dwell there, nor will the son of mankind reside in her as an alien.
41 “Look! A people is coming in from the north; and a great nation and grand kings themselves will be roused up from the remotest parts of the earth. 42 Bow and javelin they handle. They are cruel and will show no mercy. The sound of them is like the sea that is boisterous, and upon horses they will ride; set in array as one man for war against you, O daughter of Babylon.
43 “The king of Babylon has heard the report about them, and his hands have dropped down. There is distress! Severe pains have seized hold of him, just like a woman giving birth.
44 “Look! Someone will come up just like a lion from the proud [thickets] along the Jordan to the durable abiding place, but in a moment I shall make them run away from her. And the one who is chosen I shall appoint over her. For who is like me, and who will challenge me, and who, now, is the shepherd that can stand before me? 45 Therefore hear, O men, the counsel of Jehovah that he has formulated against Babylon and his thoughts that he has thought out against the land of the Chal·de′ans. Surely the little ones of the flock will be dragged about. Surely on account of them he will cause their abiding place to be desolated. 46 At the sound [when] Babylon has been seized, the earth will certainly be set rocking, and among the nations an outcry itself be heard.”
51 This is what Jehovah has said: “Here I am rousing up against Babylon and against the inhabitants of Leb-ka′mai a ruinous wind; 2 and I will send to Babylon winnowers who will certainly winnow her and who will make her land empty; for they will actually prove to be against her on all sides in the day of calamity.
3 “Let the one treading his bow do no treading. And let no one raise himself up in his coat of mail.
“And do not YOU men show any compassion for her young men. Devote to destruction all her army. 4 And they must fall slain in the land of the Chal·de′ans and pierced through in her streets.
5 “For Israel and Judah are not widowed from their God, from Jehovah of armies. For the land of those has been full of guilt from the standpoint of the Holy One of Israel.
6 “FLEE out of the midst of Babylon, and provide escape each one for his own soul. Do not be rendered inanimate through her error. For it is the time of vengeance belonging to Jehovah. There is treatment that he is paying back to her. 7 Babylon has been a golden cup in the hand of Jehovah, she making all the earth drunk. From her wine the nations have drunk. That is why the nations keep acting crazed. 8 Suddenly Babylon has fallen, so that she is broken. Howl over her, YOU people. Take balsam for her pain. Perhaps she may be healed.”
9 “We would have healed Babylon, but she has not been healed. Leave her, YOU people, and let us go each one to his own land. For clear to the heavens her judgment has reached, and it has been lifted up to the cloudy skies. 10 Jehovah has brought forth deeds of righteousness for us. Come and do let us recount in Zion the work of Jehovah our God.”
11 “Polish the arrows. Fill the circular shields, O men. Jehovah has aroused the spirit of the kings of the Medes, because it is against Babylon that his idea is, in order to bring her to ruin. For it is the vengeance of Jehovah, the vengeance for his temple. 12 Against the walls of Babylon lift up a signal. Make strong the watch. Post the watchmen. Make ready those lying in ambush. For Jehovah both has formed the idea and will certainly do what he has spoken against the inhabitants of Babylon.”
13 “O woman residing on abounding waters, abundant in treasures, your end has come, the measure of your profit making. 14 Jehovah of armies has sworn by his own soul, ‘I will fill you with men, like the locusts, and they will certainly sing forth over you a shout.’ 15 He is the Maker of the earth by his power, the One firmly establishing the productive land by his wisdom, and the One who by his understanding stretched out the heavens. 16 At [his] voice there is a giving by him of a turmoil of waters in the heavens, and he causes vapors to ascend from the extremity of the earth. He has made even sluices for the rain, and he brings forth the wind from his storehouses. 17 Every man has behaved so unreasoningly as not to know. Every metalworker will feel ashamed because of the carved image; for his molten image is a falsehood, and there is no spirit in them. 18 They are vanity, a work of mockery. In the time of their being given attention they will perish.
19 “The Share of Jacob is not like these things, for he is the Former of everything, even the staff of his inheritance. Jehovah of armies is his name.
20 “You are a club for me, as weapons of war, and by you I shall certainly dash nations to pieces, and by you I will bring kingdoms to ruin. 21 And by you I will dash the horse and his rider to pieces, and by you I will dash the war chariot and its rider to pieces. 22 And by you I will dash man and woman to pieces, and by you I will dash old man and boy to pieces, and by you I will dash young man and virgin to pieces. 23 And by you I will dash shepherd and his drove to pieces, and by you I will dash farmer and his span [of animals] to pieces, and by you I will dash governors and deputy rulers to pieces. 24 And I will pay back to Babylon and to all the inhabitants of Chal·de′a all their badness that they have committed in Zion before the eyes of YOU people,” is the utterance of Jehovah.
25 “Here I am against you, O ruinous mountain,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “you ruiner of the whole earth; and I will stretch out my hand against you and roll you away from the crags and make you a burnt-out mountain.”
26 “And people will not take from you a stone for a corner or a stone for foundations, because desolate wastes to time indefinite are what you will become,” is the utterance of Jehovah.
27 “Lift up a signal in the land, O men. Blow a horn among the nations. Sanctify against her the nations. Summon against her the kingdoms of Ar′a·rat, Min′ni and Ash′ke·naz. Commission against her a recruiting officer. Make the horses come up like bristly locusts. 28 Sanctify against her the nations, the kings of Me′di·a, its governors and all its deputy rulers and all the land of each one’s dominion. 29 And let the earth rock and be in severe pain, for against Babylon the thoughts of Jehovah have risen up to make the land of Babylon an object of astonishment, without an inhabitant.
30 “The mighty men of Babylon have ceased to fight. They have kept sitting in the strong places. Their mightiness has run dry. They have become women. Her residences have been set on fire. Her bars have been broken.
31 “One runner runs to meet another runner, and one reporter to meet another reporter, to report to the king of Babylon that his city has been captured at every end, 32 and that the fords themselves have been seized, and the papyrus boats they have burned with fire, and the men of war themselves have become disturbed.”
33 For this is what Jehovah of armies, the God of Israel, has said: “The daughter of Babylon is like a threshing floor. It is the time to tread her down solid. Yet a little while and the time of the harvest must come for her.”
34 “Neb·u·chad·rez′zar the king of Babylon has eaten me up; he has thrown me into confusion. He has set me as an empty vessel. He has swallowed me down like a big snake; he has filled his abdomen with my pleasant things. He has rinsed me away. 35 ‘The violence done to me and [to] my organism be upon Babylon!’ the inhabitress of Zion will say. ‘And my blood be upon the inhabitants of Chal·de′a!’ Jerusalem will say.”
36 Therefore this is what Jehovah has said: “Here I am conducting your legal case, and I shall certainly execute vengeance for you. And I will dry up her sea, and I will make her wells dry. 37 And Babylon must become piles of stones, the lair of jackals, an object of astonishment and something to whistle at, without an inhabitant. 38 All together they will roar just like maned young lions. They will certainly growl like the whelps of lions.”
39 “When they are heated I shall set their banquets and I will make them drunk, in order that they may exult; and they must sleep an indefinitely lasting sleep, from which they will not wake up,” is the utterance of Jehovah. 40 “I shall bring them down like male sheep to the slaughtering, like rams along with the he-goats.”
41 “O how She′shach has been captured, and how the Praise of the whole earth gets to be seized! How Babylon has become a mere object of astonishment among the nations! 42 The sea has come up even over Babylon. By the multitude of its waves she has been covered. 43 Her cities have become an object of astonishment, a waterless land and a desert plain. As a land, in them no man will dwell, and through them no son of mankind will pass. 44 And I will turn my attention upon Bel in Babylon, and I will bring forth out of his mouth what he has swallowed. And to him nations will stream no more. Also, the wall itself of Babylon must fall.
45 “Get out of the midst of her, O my people, and provide each one his soul with escape from the burning anger of Jehovah. 46 Or otherwise YOUR heart will be timid, and YOU will become afraid because of the report that is to be heard in the land. And in one year the report will actually come, and after it in another year there will be the report and violence in the earth and ruler against ruler. 47 Therefore, look! there are days coming, and I will turn my attention upon the graven images of Babylon; and all her own land will become ashamed, and all her own slain ones will fall in the midst of her.
48 “And over Babylon the heavens and the earth and all that is in them will certainly cry out joyfully, for out of the north there will come to her the despoilers,” is the utterance of Jehovah. 49 “Not only was Babylon the cause for the slain ones of Israel to fall but also at Babylon the slain ones of all the earth have fallen.
50 “YOU escapees from the sword, keep going. Do not stand still. From far away remember Jehovah, and may Jerusalem herself come up into YOUR heart.”
51 “We have been put to shame, for we have heard reproach. Humiliation has covered our faces, for strangers have come against the holy places of the house of Jehovah.”
52 “Therefore, look! there are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will turn my attention upon her graven images, and throughout all her land the pierced one will groan.”
53 “Even if Babylon should ascend to the heavens and even if she should make the height of her strength unapproachable, from me the despoilers will come to her,” is the utterance of Jehovah.
54 “Listen! There is an outcry from Babylon, and a great crash from the land of the Chal·de′ans, 55 for Jehovah is despoiling Babylon, and he will certainly destroy out of her the great voice, and their waves will actually be boisterous like many waters. The noise of their voice will certainly be given out. 56 For there must come upon her, upon Babylon, the despoiler, and her mighty men will certainly be captured. Their bows must be shattered, for Jehovah is a God of recompenses. Without fail he will repay. 57 And I will make her princes and her wise ones, her governors and her deputy rulers and her mighty men drunk, and they must sleep an indefinitely lasting sleep, from which they will not wake up,” is the utterance of the King, whose name is Jehovah of armies.
58 This is what Jehovah of armies has said: “The wall of Babylon, although broad, will without fail be demolished; and her gates, although high, will be set aflame with fire. And the peoples will have to toil for simply nothing, and national groups simply for the fire; and they will just tire themselves out.”
59 The word that Jeremiah the prophet commanded Se·rai′ah the son of Ne·ri′ah the son of Mah·sei′ah when he went with Zed·e·ki′ah the king of Judah to Babylon in the fourth year of his being king; and Se·rai′ah was the quartermaster. 60 And Jeremiah proceeded to write in one book all the calamity that would come upon Babylon, even all these words written against Babylon. 61 Furthermore, Jeremiah said to Se·rai′ah: “As soon as you come to Babylon and actually see [her], you must also read aloud all these words. 62 And you must say, ‘O Jehovah, you yourself have spoken against this place, in order to cut it off so that there may come to be in it no inhabitant, either man or even domestic animal, but that she may become mere desolate wastes to time indefinite.’ 63 And it must occur that when you will have completed reading this book, you will tie to it a stone, and you must pitch it into the midst of the Eu·phra′tes. 64 And you must say, ‘This is how Babylon will sink down and never rise up because of the calamity that I am bringing in upon her; and they will certainly tire themselves out.’”
Down to this point are the words of Jeremiah. Jeremiah 50 & 51
Looks like the real Babylon the Great Mystery in Revelation is America to me, what do you think? I know that the light of truth gets brighter and brighter. Thank you in advance for answering my questions!

Answer
     The symbolic woman bearing the name Babylon the Great is “the great city that has a kingdom over the kings of the earth,” a kingdom that allows her, in effect, to sit on “peoples and crowds and nations and tongues.” (Re 17:1, 15, 18) A kingdom over other kingdoms and nations is what is defined as an “empire.” Babylon the Great places herself above earthly kings, exercising power and influence over them. She rides the symbolic seven-headed beast, beasts being used elsewhere in the Bible as symbols of political world powers.
      An additional significant factor is that when Babylon the Great goes down under the devastating attack of the ten horns of the symbolic wild beast, her fall is mourned by her companions in fornication, the kings of the earth, and also by the merchants and shippers who dealt with her in supplying luxurious commodities and gorgeous fineries. While these political and commercial representatives survive her desolation, notably no religious representatives are depicted as still on the scene to share in mourning her downfall. (Re 17:16, 17; 18:9-19) The kings of the earth are shown as having judgment executed upon them sometime after mystic Babylon’s annihilation, and their destruction comes, not from the “ten horns,” but from the sword of the King of kings, the Word of God.—Re 19:1, 2, 11-18.
       She is the spiritual counterpart of the ancient city of Babylon, expressing the same enmity toward the true people of God. Significantly, it was to the charge of religious leaders that Jesus laid the responsibility for “all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah.” While those words were addressed to religious leaders from among Jesus’ own race, the Jewish nation, and while persecution against Jesus’ followers was particularly intense from that sector for a time, history shows that thereafter the opposition to genuine Christianity came from other sources (the Jews themselves suffering considerable persecution).—Mt 23:29-35.
       The entire world is Is under the verry strong influence of Babylon the Great  

Jehovah`s Witness

Elbert Spears