Jehovah`s Witness/Requirement for prayer to be heard & answered

Question
Of the answer given below what is actually Jehovah's will ? to be more specific & in details. I heard that doing Jehovah's will is to do righteousness? Is that so simple & all we have?

"(1 John 5:14) And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that, no matter what it is that we ask according to his will, he hears us."

Answer
WHAT IS ACTUALLY JEHOVAH'S WILL?

The Bible urges us to “go on perceiving what the will of Jehovah is.” (Ephesians 5:17)

We can perceive what Jehovah’s will is only if we study the bible. Getting to know Jehovah’s will cannot be answered in one question, so if you would like to discuss the bible with me by email, then over time you will learn what the “will of God” is, you can let me know?

When you answer tick the "private" box & I will give you my email.

all the best
Brenda

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin