Jehovah`s Witness/Requirement for prayer to be heard & answered

Of the answer given below what is actually Jehovah's will ? to be more specific & in details. I heard that doing Jehovah's will is to do righteousness? Is that so simple & all we have?

"(1 John 5:14) And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that, no matter what it is that we ask according to his will, he hears us."

The Bible urges us to “go on perceiving what the will of Jehovah is.” (Ephesians 5:17)

We can perceive what Jehovah’s will is only if we study the bible. Getting to know Jehovah’s will cannot be answered in one question, so if you would like to discuss the bible with me by email, then over time you will learn what the “will of God” is, you can let me know?

When you answer tick the "private" box & I will give you my email.

all the best

Jehovah`s Witness

Brenda Martin

I have been one of Jehovah`s Witneses now for over 30 years, in those years I have brought up 4 children, teaching each of them the bible.Being one of Jehovah`s Witnesses has helped me cope with my Epilepsy and bring up a daughter with learning difficulties.I have conducted bible studies with people from nearly every denomination i.e. Muslim. Having used the bible all these years to answer peoples questions, I feel I am qualified to give any answer regarding Jehovah`s Witnesses and the bible.

My experience has been one of attending bible lectures 5 times a week,taking part in these lectures in front of an audience and being with thousands of J.W. at conventions where I have seen the bible at work in peoples lives.It is truly a miracle when you see thousands of people meeting together and not one policeman needed, and not even a piece of litter in sight.It is like another world.

Nearly 40 years as a Witness, is my "education" bringing up 4 children, dealing with Epilepsy, bringing up a disabled daughter.