Jehovah`s Witness/His or it's???

Don't you find it odd when Derrick is proven wrong by scripture, he then denies SCRIPTURE?  Ooops!  I mean ((it)) then denies SCRIPTURE.

Our Sister brought up an excellent point in how Derrick is calling
Jesus a liar.  Don't you agree that we can apply this scripture to
Derrick Holland?

"But if Christ has not been raised up, our preaching is certainly in vain, and our faith is in vain.  Moreover, we are also found false witnesses of God, because we have borne witness against God that he raised up the Christ, but whom he did not raise up if the dead are really not to be raised up.  For if the dead are not to be raised up,neither has Christ been raised up.  Further, if Christ has not been raised up, YOUR faith is useless; YOU are yet in YOUR sins." (1 Cor 15:14-17)

Doesn't scripture plainly state, "For if you publicly declare that
‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved."(Romans 10:9)  Notice (((him))) not ((it)).

According to Derrick, Jesus is God and that Jesus, NOT God,  raised((it)) up from the dead?  If Jesus is God, wouldn't Jesus and God be interchangable?  This event, then would be explained in this manner, if Jesus was God.

And when (God) became twelve years old, they went up according to the custom of the festival and completed the days. But when they were returning, the boy (God) remained behind in Jerusalem, and his parents did not notice it.  Assuming that (God) was in the company traveling together, they covered a day’s distance and then began to hunt (God) up among the relatives and acquaintances.  But, not finding (God),they returned to Jerusalem, making a diligent search for (God).  Well, after THREE DAYS they found (God) in the temple, sitting in the midst of the teachers and listening to them and questioning them.  But all those listening to (God) were in constant amazement at (God's) understanding and (God's) answers.  Now when they saw (God) they were astounded, and his mother said to him: “(God), why did you treat us this way? Here your father and I in mental distress have been looking
for you.” (Luke 1:42-48)

This is the way Derrick really his Father,(FLESHY).

Take Care,
Brother Rando

Hi Brother

Nice to here from you again.

Excellent points again!! Oooh let me try one

Mark 10:

18 "Jesus said to him: “Why do you call (GOD) good? Nobody is good, except one, God" hahahaha

yay!!! let's do another this is fun!!

John 17:

3 This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of ME (sorry I mean IT), the only true God, and of the one whom God(or is it, IT ?) sent forth, GOD. hahahahahha

OK I feel like doing one more

1 Cor 8:

6 there is actually to us one God the Father, out of whom all things are, and we for him; and there is one GOD, GOD" or how would this read?? I'm confused no wonder Christendom are!!!!

When you say Derrick's Father are you referring to this account here

Matt 16:

23 But, turning his back, he said to Peter: “Get behind me, SATAN! You are a stumbling block to me, because you think, not God’s thoughts, but those of men"

So you're saying SATAN is Derricks father?? Actually don't answer I reckon that must be what you're saying and I agree!!

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.