Jehovah`s Witness/WHO'S TO BLAME FOR SIN?

Question
Hello. My pc cracked when I had completed my question, but this was helpful since it gave me the opportunity to oversimplify it, stating it plainly.

Man sins. Who is to blame?
1)His flesh?
2)His self?
3)Satan or any other devil?
4)ALL OF THEM?

For example a man starving to death, is driven in robbery or even murder. Whos to blame for the sin or just his thoughts?

James reveals that fleshy obsessions or needs can lead to moral sin. Paul also stating he finds a law in flesh opposing his spirit. Of course, I know that they dont condemn it as evil prison of spirit(as Gnosticism, Platonism), because theyre talking about a renewal, a resurrection of our world.

If I call "flesh" as satan we have the introduction of another anti-spirit opponent here, this time impersonal and without willful intention to attack the spirit, as the Devil.

The second question is
How the personal literal Satan manipulates fleshy obsessions or needs to man's spirit? How does he interveres? Does he takes control?

A third one. Isnt "flesh teasing" enough to lead to sin? Has Satan to be ALWAYS there?

Thanks, have a good day

Answer
Hi mate

Thanks for writing

You know there's a measure of responsibility when it come's to sin all around really.

Obviously sin is imperfection, so we can liken it to a photocopied document. Now just imagine you have an original document with a spelling mistake on it, no matter how many times you photocopy that document it will always have that spelling mistake. It's an imperfect document.

Now obviously Adam was the original document and we're the copies. But it's not our fault we're blemished copies it's Satan's and of course Adam's. That's entirely nothing to do with being our fault.

So in that sense it's not our fault and Jehovah takes that into account. So a wrong thought is imperfection and we can do nothing about that so Jehovah does not discipline us that.

On the other hand if you dwell on those thoughts and act on those thoughts, that's when you have a measure of accountability and you end up being disciplined by Jehovah. Jehovah doesn't discipline you for no reason, so there is a measure of accountability there in various degrees dependent on circumstances

Heb 12:

5 "My son, do not belittle [the] discipline from Jehovah, neither give out when you are corrected by him; 6 for whom Jehovah loves he disciplines; in fact, he scourges every one whom he receives as a son"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<The second question is

A third one. Isnt "flesh teasing" enough to lead to sin? Has Satan to be ALWAYS there?>>>>>>>>>

These two I believe I can answer together if you wan't further answers then let me know.

Satan has created a world that is geared up for sin.

Imagine a contagious virus it's start's of isolated and spreads and spreads and spreads and spreads and it can become an epidemic.

That's what Satan did he started a contagious disease and it's permeated the entire world.

Sin is really selfishness when you think about it. He's created a world of selfishness, live for your self, live for money do wan't you feel like doing. He doesn't have to be there the disease has spread it's everywhere around us.

It's called the "spirit of the world" in the Bible.

1 Cor 2:

12 "Now we received, not the spirit of the world"

Ephesians 2:

2"in which YOU at one time walked according to the system of things of this world, according to the ruler of the authority of the air, the spirit that now operates in the sons of disobedience. 3 Yes, among them we all at one time conducted ourselves in harmony with the desires of our flesh, doing the things willed by the flesh"

Follow up if you need

Take Care  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW