Jehovah`s Witness/Trinity teaching explained

Question
QUESTION: I was under the impression that Jehovah's Witnesses deny the Trinity teaching.A witness expert made the following statement.

1) There is one God  2) The Father is God  3) The Son is God  4) The Holy Spirit is God  5) The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate persons.

Can you explain your belief on the Trinity that has changed?

ANSWER: Sir ,first of all we dont believe in a trinity so I dont know what you are talking about.You said:

"A witness expert made the following statement.

1) There is one God  2) The Father is God  3) The Son is God  4) The Holy Spirit is God  5) The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate persons"

Could you explain what you mean by this statement ,a witness could not have made this statement.

Prophet/Prince  Grünbaum

QUESTION: I apologies for the confusion,my bad,I since checked this expert profile and he is not a witness,I should have done this prior to contacting you.I assumed he was a witness since this is a witness category.

Answer
Well that explains it,I have nothing to say on his explanation it says it all.

There is one God  2) The Father is God  3) The Son is God  4) The Holy Spirit is God  5) The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate persons"

1. There is one God ,that suggest there are not 3 but 1 God.

2.The Father is God , The Son is God , The Holy Spirit is God  ,,this seem to contradict the first statement that there is only 1 God,now were introduced to 2 other Gods,the son and holy spirit..

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are separate persons",,,now were told all three which are 1 are in fact different entities.

If this teaching is true then the bible will support this teaching,if it is false then the scriptures will not harmonize with this.

(John 1:1) . . .In [the] beginning the Word was, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god. , . . .

Even this verse many use to support this teaching omit the holy spirit.

In a vision Stephen saw God and Jesus but not the holy spirit

(Acts 7:55-56) . . ., gazed into heaven and caught sight of God’s glory and of Jesus standing at God’s right hand, 56 and he said: “Look! I behold the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.

How can it be explained the 3rd part of a God head is not seen in scripture,the only logical one is its a false teaching.

This teaching has been accepted for hundreds of years because this was all they had,so why would it be rejected,now God has in his due time set matter straight with his visible organization and has rejected this as false.

The average bible believer acceptable this teaching because it was handed to him from family,it was good enough for his mother and father so its good enough for him.

My family is no different ,it was handed to me but I had enough sense
to reject it as soon as I heard it not as a bible believer or had a belief in God,it just was not good enough for me,I didn't care who in the family believed it.

Prophet/Prince  Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum