Jehovah`s Witness/Trinity, Truth, and those blind to truth

Question
Had another bracing exchange with Mr. Holland again. Got rejected on the last half (again), so I'll post it below.

I gave him the opportunity to defend his belief in the Trinity by presenting hime with a number of questions. I have a study who came to the conclusion that the Trinity is a satanic hoax simply by studying the Bible.

We wanted to see if Derrick could answer the questions: publicly defend his beliefs with scripture.

Not only did he decline, but in his twisted view, my offer to defend his belief was actually an appeal for help on behalf of my study from me.

And yes Derrick, Jesus publicly denouced opposers, liars, and cheats. To say nothing of the Pharisees who were actively misleading people with ungodly traditions.

The link to the first half, and the questions asked is here:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Jehovah-s-Witness-1617/2012/11/trinity-25.htm

The last half (the rejected part) is cut & pasted below. It follows:

Hello! The expert can't answer your question.

Your Question was:

You are a master at diversion. You must be a CPA.

On many occasions where I have asked you point blank to answer questions simply and scripturally, you have done precisely the opposite.

One the question of if military service was "of God". Your own words sank you. I seem to recall you took a bit of a vacation after that exchange.

Most recently, I gave you the opportunity to defend your belief in the trinity doctrine to someone who recently proved to himself from the Bible that it is false. You declined: too many questions.

I then suggested you pare the list down substantially, and AGAIN you declined.

You then sent me a private message to my personal e-mail complaining about the 1 star rating I gave you as an "expert".

I've given you that rating twice because you REFUSED both times to answer those questions I rated you on!

Gee Derrick. Can you see Jesus polling his audience for a rating on what they thought of his preaching? If I order steak for dinner and am served dog food, or nothing as is the case here,  what other rating does that cafe get?

Character attacks. Hardly. They only come from your own evasions. You say much, but nothing.

You will say much, or nothing, or (likely) both to this. No more PM's please.

Following is the reason:

Bill, since you have taken the low road and decided to continue with your childish and immature low ratings out of pure spite, then you have left me no choice but to address your question by using a "rejection".  I hate to do that, Bill.  I really do.  Normally the "rejection" method is reserved for my most unreasonable questioners.

Now, I see what you said about the reason for the low ratings being that I refused both questions you asked.  Not true, Bill.  You have a short memory.  As i recall, I asked you to refrain from using stupid terms like "wuss" and accusations such as "you lie", when I certainly do not.  I told you in terms a child could understand, that if you would only conduct yourself as a Christian, I would be happy to converse with you on any topic.

In addition, I remember the day that I could not even get my yard mowed, because you didn't have the Christian courtesy to wait until that evening for your answer, and continued writing me, even though the answer would have posted the next day ANYWAY, whether I answered it immediately or later on that evening.  I doubt Jesus would have acted like you did, Bill.

Now, at that time, I decided you were an unreasonable person and not someone that is capable of intelligent conversation, or mature one, for that matter.

Now, you didn't give me any "opportunity".  I do not need an opportunity.  If your study needs help, your study could ask me.  I don't buy for one minute that you were asking me, in order to give him answers.  I have defended the Trinity against better men than you, Bill.  I'm simply not going to entertain your nonsense until you learn to conduct yourself in a respectable manner.  By the way, you don't want Private messages...Then don't send me copy and pastes.  

I think we both know that you give bad ratings, not because of the quality of the answer, but because of your personal feelings about the questioner.  Again, Jesus wouldn't do that.

Nor am I going to argue with you about whether my character has been attacked here.  You're a JW, and therefore, incapable of reading plain statements which are obviously character attacks.  I mean, they are posted and directly quoted from your brethren.  So, if you can't grasp them, that isn't my problem.  

You people do not see character attacks where they are, and see them where they are not. If I asked you to show one instance of where I actually attacked a person's character, then you would be stumped.  Yet, you still think it, because another JW says so.  On the other hand, you see REAL examples of character attacks in my post today, and you imagine they are not really there.  You're brainwashed, Bill.  Real simple.

Oh, and one more thing...I'm getting a little tired of your false accusations.  Last time, you accused me of removing a "Follow-Up" button, which I couldn't do if I tried, without disabling ANY type of follow-up questions.  By the time you and the idiot DW were through, you guys tried to use THAT, of all things, to make me a liar.  That's just how desperate you guys are, because neither of you can find a REAL lie....nothing honest in the least.  Now on this more recent matter, I did NOT mark anything as "Private".  We experts have an option to send a "thank you" note, or message to the questioner, regarding the question they asked.  I have no control over that being "Private"...that's just how it is in the system.

Actually, here is exactly how it is worded in our options....

"Send the questioner a message, could be a follow-up, "thank you" note, etc."

So that's what I did.  I assure you I did not mark it "Private", and I accept your humble Christian apology for falsely accusing me.

Have a good one, Bill.

Answer
Hi mate

Thanks for writing

You know the man can't stand behind his doctrine, that's why he's so interested in trying to attack peoples characters. That's also why he's on this board.

He wonders why he get's it in the neck from us but it's not that hard to figure out, he's just not the sharpest knife in the drawer!!

He's stupid enough to be here, pick fights, lie, twist, falsely accuse, keep opening his mouth when proven wrong and then ignore my advice on all these subjects. Then he cries when we mention it all!!

I don't know what he expects

I remember this incident.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Last time, you accused me of removing a "Follow-Up" button, which I couldn't do if I tried, Last time, you accused me of removing a "Follow-Up" button, which I couldn't do if I tried, without disabling ANY type of follow-up questions.  By the time you and the idiot DW were through, you guys tried to use THAT, of all things, to make me a liar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This was a blatant lie by Derrick Holland he's trying to wriggle out of it, now by adding this bit in "without disabling ANY type of follow-up questions"

He never even mentioned this at the time, no mention whatsoever. He's just trying to wriggle because I caught him out!!!

This is what he said at the time

"I do not control the "follow-up" button, as you call it.  If it wasn't there, then there was a glitch in the system."

Then he went on to explain exactly how you remove the follow up "button" So he does control it!!!!

He also said it was because of a glitch in the system then in virtually the next sentence, completely contradicts that and said it was because he was maxed out.

It's what's known as a BLATANT lie!!

Rev 21:

8 "But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the LIARS, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur"

Do you remember him constantly doing that, that time I exposed his Satanic tactics, for all to see?? It was noticed by a lot of people then and he's still at it now!!

Derricks Satanic tactics exposed, AGAIN!!

As for your study I'm delighted he's started to see the light, it takes a measure of humility to admit where you're wrong, that's a good sign. Keep at it and don't forget that advice I gave you.

Thanks for writing

Take Care

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW