Jehovah`s Witness/Welcome!

Hello Richard,

My name is Ben Erdman. As you may already know, I am also another Christian volunteer on here. I just wanted to say that you are doing a fantastic job thus far answering questions and just wanted to say thanks for your ministry.

Thank you for your kind words.  I have read many of your responses while learning about the site.  Your words of truth come out with such kindness and compassion.  You have a wonderful and unique way of presenting scripture and allowing it to speak for itself, while at the same time leaving the questioner without a feeling of condemnation for asking.  I pray that God can use me in a similar way.  It is a pleasure to hear from you.  Thank you for your ministry!

Jehovah`s Witness

I am not a Jehovah's Witness, however I can answer many questions concerning the ideas and doctrines on which they disagree with mainstream Christianity. I have spent a great deal of time in ministry with current and ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, as well as those who have started to become disillusioned with the Watchtower Organization.

Jehovah's Witnesses are generally wonderful and moral people who are zealous for God. However, in their zeal, they have pledged allegiance to what they believe is God's spirit-directed organization. This allegiance blinds them from allowing God's word alone to work in them. My hope is to share the love of Jesus Christ with all who seek salvation, no matter their label or denomination. My experiences come from the relationship that I have with Him as the source of my daily strength. These experiences create an undeniable testimony of salvation by grace through faith in the cleansing blood of the Lamb of God. Through prayer and meditation on God's holy word alone, we find truth as revealed to us through the Holy Spirit.

As the word "organization" is misleading in this particular area, I want to be clear that, as a member of the body of Christ, the label or denomination of the church I attend is not the source of my salvation. I do not go to or through any organization for official knowledge or guidance. I go to God's word alone.

I have a Bachelor and Master's Degree with extensive educational experience.