Jehovah`s Witness/Welcome

Hello my Brother.

Welcome to the board. It's nice to see a fellow brother taking such a stand for Jehovah and in particular trying to help those in his native tongue.One or two write to me pretty regularly so they are here as you spotted.

I've had a read through your questions and I have to say you're doing a fine job. Keep up the fine fight.

You have some very strong ally's here including myself.

Bro DW

Hi Bro. DW

Thank you for welcoming me here brother, It's my pleasure really to be here and to be with all of you who really took such stand for JEHOVAH GOD. I mean you guys are great and such a brilliant bible student I have ever met .

"You have some very strong ally's here including myself."

Yes brother , I've even had already contacted Bro. Grunbaum and as always, he's such a brilliant one!!! There's nothing more I can really say about all of you guys!!! YOU ARE ALL GREAT TEACHERS!!! (I don't think that I'm still suppose to be here) YOU guys are ENOUGH!!! he he he

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro K.J. P. Nacilla

I can answer any kinds of questions which are only related in the "SCRIPTURES" especially when it comes to Jehovah's Witnesses' doctrinal beliefs! However, I still do not consider myself as an expert, but rather, as a well-trained faithful servant of Jehovah God with the aid of his holy spirit. NOTE: I NOTICED that there are many FILIPINO viewer like me here in this site who preferred to be taught in our own dialect so I am volunteering here as an expert just to help my fellow FILIPINO out there who don't know much in speaking and even understanding English language.

I have been baptized as a Jehovah's Witness when I was just 20 years old. Now serving my 10th year in the ministry as a FULL-TIME OVERSEER

Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses in Manila

I would prefer to study the writings and any publications of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society than my own writings. I'm just a zealous servant of Jehovah God who's willing to serve Him to the fullest.

I have finished my Bachelor of Arts Major in Psychology from Ateneo de Manila University in 2007 and having attended a well-known Bible college with an excellent teaching which is the "KINGDOM MINISTRY SCHOOL" of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Just an Honored student in my school days and... (nothing follows)