Jehovah`s Witness/Welcome to the board!

Question
QUESTION: Hello, Brother.  I just wanted to drop you a note and say "Welcome" to the board.  In reading your profile, I just want to say that it is great to have another fellow Bible-believing Christian on here, to help spread the truth of the Gospel of Christ.  

We live in a time where false teaching is more prevalent than it has ever been, and it is great to have another.  Thankful for the ones here who have been standing for truth, and it is great to have another one.  

May God use you mightily to expose error, and proclaim the truth of His Word.

ANSWER: Thank you very much!  It's a pleasure to be a part of this site.  My prayer is that God can use this site to bring more people to Him.  One of the most important things we can do is to call attention to the One whose name is above ALL Names, the One to whom every knee will bow to give glory to God, our Abba Father. (Phil. 2:9-11).  

I have come to know many Jehovah's Witnesses over the years who have developed a relationship with Christ.  This relationship and reliance on Him as their Savior and Lord completely tranformed their concept of religion and specifically the Watchtower.  It becomes less about following the law out of fear of receiving a guilty verdict, and more about following Christ knowing that the verdict was already given and the price already paid.

I praise God that I can come to Him without the help of any organization.  There is a Christian freedom that we have and desire to share with all who are lost.  May the truth of the Gospel of Christ come alive here on allexperts.

QUESTION: Very well said, Brother.  Especially the point you brought out about following Christ out of love, rather than fear.  I praise God for the many JWs who have found out that a true relationship with Him, involves KNOWING HIM personally, rather than simply "taking in knowledge" of Him.  It is not possible to know a person without taking in knowledge and learning about them, but it is certainly possible to take in knowledge of them, but never truly know them.

Also, I appreciated your point about coming to Him without any Organization in the mix.  That is precisely what the Bible teaches, that our salvation is in Christ alone.  So sad that many JWs do not believe that a person can come to Christ and be saved, UNLESS they become part of the Organization, as well.  This is something the Bible NEVER mentions as a basis for salvation...not even once.  Salvation is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ, plus nothing, minus nothing.

Again Bro. Richard, great to have you here.  Looking forward to seeing you share much Scriptural insight from the Word of God, and pointing others to Christ.  Maybe in time, you will be loved here almost as much as I am...:)

Answer
    Fortunately, as we both know, being loved is not our goal.  Showing love is.  All of Christ's followers were commanded to go and make disciples unto all nations. (Matt. 28:19) While I have no issue with knocking on doors, I have seen a far more productive ministry connecting online with Jehovah's Witnesses from all corners of the earth.  Many of them wish to remain anonymous due to fear of being disfellowshipped.  What provides better anonymity than the internet?  The JW's that have come to my door have only been interested in a one-way conversation.  Most of the ones I have encountered online have been more open for discussion.  "He who has ears, let him hear" (Matt. 13:9)
    The compassion I have for those who don't know Christ comes from realizing what and who I was without Him.  I cannot imagine going through this life not knowing if I would be saved at the end of time.  The Bible tells us that we can and should KNOW! (1 John 5:13)  One of the greatest hoaxes in history was convincing seven million people that they have hope outside of Christ.  People can argue doctrine all day, but when it is all said and done, did they fellowship with the Father AND His Son, Christ Jesus? (1 John 1:3)  Those who do so will hear the will of the Father and do it (Luke 8:21) and will thus be Christ's brothers.  As one of Christ's brothers, I know He knows me and will not turn me away (Matt. 7:23).
    Thank you again for the warm welcome.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Richard