Jehovah`s Witness/Welcome Sister T from B.Grünbaum

I just learned you were on the board of JW experts from brother DW,he mentioned you were the sister who commented on Derrick Holland ,I must say ,you are a sharp sister I can tell from reading your comments ans I look foward to reading your responses on this site,no doubt you are a pioneer or at least thinking about expanding your ministry.

Again sister T as a fellow expert on this site I want to welcome you to this forum,as you know we are downsizing and making plans on moving the world headquarters,with the internet and our offical approved site and times have changed and we can reach more people than before,we discontioned subscriptions and made other changes all to streamline of message.

Sites like this can set things correctly on our beliefs as we have a large following here world wide.As with anything we have false witnesses and those who are DF'd or inactive and appostates
on this site so beware the Devil is tricky.

You can always rely on myself ,DW,Rando and several others if you need anything.

Expert: Bro DW Subject: Re- Derrick Holland Admit defeat Question: Greetings and love brother DW,I do read posts now from time to time and I just had to comment on the one where a sister sent this topic about Holland admitting defeat,he wont because he thinks he's right and JWs are wrong and he is willing to go to the end with his beliefs and we are willing to go to the end as well.

The sister who sent you this topic is razor sharp I must say and your response equally sharp,i'ts good to see shuch sharp witnesses to the glory of Jah.

Keep up thr good work brother,we are all working for the same goal,Jehovah's incoming Kingdom.

Benyamin Grünbaum your brother

Answer: Hello my brother.

Lovely to hear from you again.

Hope you are well.

Yes she is a razor sharp sister,she's been writing to me for a while now and she's actually just joined the board as Sister T. So we'll be getting some more interesting comments from her to read in the future as well as some great illustrations,she's one of these people who thinks in illustrations,which is always nice to see.

Likewise Brother keep up your fantastic fight, Derrick Holland will never see it.But him and one's like him are not our concern. Like you say we're not gonna stand in church doorways and bar them gaining access,but we will step over there carcasses as they become like manure on the ground.

Always a pleasure to talk to you

Hi Bro. Grunbaum,

Thank you for the warm welcome, I am humbled to work along side such brilliant students of the Bible, such as yourself, Bro DW, and Bro Rando.  As I wrote to you once before about how you have truly helped me in my Bible studies, and how much I am encouraged by your answers, I am truly grateful.

I wish I had the honor of being a pioneer, but I have been expanding my ministry, people need to hear while they can still have a chance!  And the internet is an excellent way of helping ones who may feel more at ease in asking questions about the Bible and why we believe the way we do!  

I will be aware of the wolves, as we know Satan is relentless!  And thank you, and also Bro. DW, and Bro Rando for your kindness! Jehovah our God is magnificent and our unity is worldwide, I love our brotherhood and only the Love from our creator Jehovah could help us accomplish this!  Thank you again!  

Sister T

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T

Please click here--> For your Free Home Bible Study

I can answer questions related to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Bible. I love learning the truth from the Bible and helping others to learn that truth as well. I don't know everything but will answer from the Bible, I like to use illustrations as well to help a person relate to what is being said. The Bible has the last say so over any person.

I am an active baptized Jehovah's Witness and Jehovah is Almighty God,(Ps. 83:18) and his Son Jesus Christ died so that everyone exercising faith in him may not be destroyed but have everlasting life. (John 3:16). I support my fellow Witnesses on this board who are real, and Jehovah's worldwide visible organization, including the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. As God is not a God of disorder, and there could not be order if there were not ones to take the lead. Taking the lead and having a leader is not the same, our leader is Jesus Christ, and in order to have unity and order, there has to be arrangements in place. As the first century Christians had, there were men taking the lead, (Acts 6:1-6) as with Moses, (Exodus 18:21) and in our day, in following with Bible truths, we do the same. When people twist that around to us worshiping men, it is just a straight out lie! Why would the Scripture at 1 Tim. 3:1-10, 12, 13 give the criteria for men reaching out for an office of overseer if that was not meant to be? (Phil 1:1, Acts 20:17, 28, Eph. 4:11, 12, 2 Cor. 3:4-6). If we were not supposed to have men who take the lead, why was this scripture penned? James 5:14-15 "Is there anyone sick among YOU? Let him call the older men of the congregation to [him], and let them pray over him, greasing [him] with oil in the name of Jehovah. 15 And the prayer of faith will make the indisposed one well, and Jehovah will raise him up. Also, if he has committed sins, it will be forgiven him."

If you have legit questions and want to know the truth, please ask, but if you are here to spread your lies and twists of the scriptures or get your falsehoods out, you may get rejected! The truth is from the Bible, if what you say does not harmonize with the Bible then what you say is wrong! Context and other scriptures help determine scriptures that may stump us, let scripture interpret scripture. The Bible does not contradict itself, so if what you are being taught or if what you are teaching makes it seem like the Bible is contradictory, remember it's not the Bible it's the man-made teaching! Doctrines of men! Mark 7:6, 7 "He said to them: “Isaiah aptly prophesied about YOU hypocrites, as it is written, ‘This people honor me with [their] lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. 7 It is in vain that they keep worshiping me, because they teach as doctrines commands of men." (also Romans 10:2, 3)

Matthew 24:14 says "And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come." We are doing that today, we are living in times of Bible Prophecy and as a Jehovah's Witness, we have the privilege to be apart of a prophecy spoken by Jesus himself! The good news of the Kingdom. Ask yourself, what kingdom? then read Daniel 2:44! It's a real government. Take heed now! Listening to men over God will mean your life.(Prov 3:5,6, Ps. 146:3) A lie will never become truth, No matter how long or how many people say it or speak it. Learn what the Bible really teaches, seek out Jehovah's ways, serving God in truth is only acceptable to him,(John 4:23, 24) you can not be serving God acceptably if what you believe is a lie! Pray for understanding and ask Jehovah to search your heart and draw you! (John 6:44, 65) Now is the time to be with the people who are called by Jehovah's name! (Acts 15:14, 17, Isa. 43:7, 10, Zech 8:23)