Jehovah`s Witness/1914

Question
QUESTION: Are you so sure about 1914 that Jesus came in that year?
You own book Studies In The Scriptures Vol 4 p. 621 Says "Our Lord the appointed King, is now present since October 1874"

1874 Vs 1914

ANSWER: Positive,in 1914 Jesus didn't go,come anywhere,he has been in heaven since he ascended.

His Kingdom was established in 1914 he didn't have to go or come for it to be established.

The books to refer to was what they thought at the time but Jesus himself pointed to 1914 when asked about signs of the end.

Prophet Grünbaum

QUESTION: Where is 1914 in your very own NWT? I do not find that number in mine!
Is it one of those prophecies that your people dreamed up?
I have studied your religion for many years off and on. What is "truth" today is not "truth" Tomorrow. Changes occur all the in your religion on dates and beliefs.

Answer
There are a large group like you who instead of accepting the truth they like you are always learning ,the scriptures speak of ones like you who as you said:

"I have studied your religion for many years off and on."

English Standard Version (©2001)
always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.

Its been more off than on hasn't it.

You are looking for reasons not to believe instead of repenting and converting you cant carry the weight.

"Where is 1914 in your very own NWT? I do not find that number in mine!"

When asked for signs his Kingdom was established and the end was imminent Jesus said what to look for ,now even after he told them in Matt the signs they still didn't understand just like his modern day true followers JWs ,take note of these accounts:

The Jews were under rule and looked for promised Messiah to come and set up and restore the Kingdom,the main reason they rejected Jesus and still to this day in Israel was because he said he was not there to set up the earthy Kingdom,even his followers like I said didn't grasp this,after they asks for signs he said:

(Matthew 24:3) . . .While he was sitting upon the Mount of Olives, the disciples approached him privately, saying: “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

What were they actually asking him ,when was he coming again as we are told by the false teaching Churches,NO. How do we know they were not asking him when would he come again,simple,
after Jesus died and rose he talked again with them and they asked this :

(Acts 1:6) . . .When, now, they had assembled, they went asking him: “Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?”

Actually this was a dumb question for many reasons but it shows that here they sat at his feet and was taught directly and didn't understand so we his modern prophets get it wrong as well.

Why would they ask this question about him setting up his Kingdom right then when he taugh over and over his Kingdom was heavenly not earthy:

(John 18:36) . . .: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source. . .

Obviously they didn't understand what he said here or they wouldn't ask later Lord, are you restoring the kingdom to Israel at this time?

So in Matt when asking for signs:

"what will be the sign of your presence"

They could not possibly be asking when was he coming again ,because they were under the belief he was there to set it up in Israel right then now later like the false Christian Churches tell us that hes coming again.

King James Bible

what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

For the reasons I mentioned they never said coming.

So he as Prophet pointed to 1914:

(Matthew 24:7) . . .For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. . .

Dont follow up.

Prophet Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum