Jehovah`s Witness/1914

Question
QUESTION: Good day Prophet

i hope and trust you are well.

your response to the question about "1914" caught my eye. I think as Jehovah's Witnesses (including your Governing Body) you have forgotten the fundamental principle in understanding the scriptures. In order to understand the scriptures correctly one needs two things: a) Pray to Jehovah for his holy spirit and b) the bible itself (what i mean is that you must let the bible interpret itself, scripture for scripture)

The GB has fooled many of you guys in believing the lies they publish and it is really sad if you ask me.

Well back to the reason of me writing to you. Is 1914 scriptural?and what is the significance of the year, did Jesus begin his reign then as the GB has lead many to believe?

Let me tell you what i think as per the bible (i will use the bible as i expand and not go beyond the things written)

Gen 3:15 Jehovah tells us of the woman and her seed and the emnity that He will put between the serpent and his seed.

Galations 4:24 -31 The apostle Paul tells us of two women and that the woman above Sarah, is their mother (sons of the promise). He further tells us that the two women represent covenants (how are angels, heavenly organisation or wifelike organisation a covenant - that is beyond me)

Rev 2:26, 27 John tells us that those who conquer (prove faithful) will be given authority and rule with iron scepter (do keep this verse in mind, i think it is a very important piece in this puzzle)

Rev 12 John sees a woman, pregnant woman in heaven. Is she the angels above? Jehovah's wifelike organization? Refer back to Galatians 4:24 (these women are to be viewed figuratively and as covenants)

And look!!! in verse 5 she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron (remember the scripture i asked you to keep in mind? Rev 2: 26, 27) and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

After reviewing all of that, where does Jesus being brought fought by this woman originate from? Bible or man?

I pray to our heavenly father that the veil on your eyes, that is blinding you can be removed (2 Cor 4:4)

Thank you
Modise

ANSWER: Any veil on any eyes of understanding is yours,you are correct when you said:

"In order to understand the scriptures correctly one needs two things: a) Pray to Jehovah for his holy spirit and b) the bible itself (what i mean is that you must let the bible interpret itself, scripture for scripture"

Now lets take a close look at the first one because you have the bible,who do you pray to for his spirit,its not to God,how do I know that ,because Jehovah is God,you may pray to who you think is God ,but unless you are part of Gods visible organization your entities are going no higher than your roof.

"Is 1914 scriptural"

Well which war was Jesus pointing to as a sign his Kingdom was established

"Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom"

you tell me

"and what is the significance of the year, did Jesus begin his reign then as the GB has lead many to believe?"

Yes his much looked for Kingdom was born ,if you think about it ,just about every parable was about his kingdom,and the prophet Daniel said while in Babylon :

(Daniel 2:44) . . .And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin.. . .

He looked forward to this kingdom and said in the days of those kings it will be born,a study of this book gives us a time frame as to the statement "in the days of those kings"

We already know the prophecy that one day God will set up Kingdom but when,in the same book we are told this:

(Daniel 12:1) . . .And during that time Mi´cha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people. . . .

This prophecy reaching down to the time of the end which where we are now.

Michael’s standing up was to be associated with “a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation.

So what does it mean to stand up is the first question ,the second one is when if any did he stand up or is this yet future.

The same book gives us what it means to stand up,Daniel’s prophecy, standing upfrequently refers to the action of a king, either taking up his royal power or acting effectively in his capacity as king.

Scripture proof:

(Daniel 11:2) . . .Look! There will yet be three kings standing up for Persia. . .

(Daniel 11:3) . . .And a mighty king will certainly stand up and rule. . .

(Daniel 11:4) . . .And when he will have stood up, his kingdom will be broken . . .

(Daniel 11:15) . . .And the king of the north will come ., and there will be no one standing before him. . .

So we see ‘standing up’ frequently refers to the action of a king

Remember we were told:

"And during that time Mi´cha·el will stand up'

Jehovah’s appointed King stands up and takes power as King,we believe Michael is Jesus for many reason but we are focused on the time frame 1914

When are we told in scripture he Michael stood up and took action.

The book of Revelation specifically mentions Michael in connection with the establishment of God’s Kingdom and links this event with trouble for the earth.

(Revelation 12:7-9) . . .And war broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven. 9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him. . .

Then we are told:

(Revelation 12:10) . . .Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God . . .

So his Kingdom was born and the first act of any King in his realm is to remove or kill all opposers of his rule,so Satan was removed and ousted to the earth it said.

So this event marked trouble for the earth because it said:

(Revelation 12:12) . . .Woe for the earth because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”

We say this was 1914 and didn't just started to say it in 1914 but the modern day prophets warned of 1914 40years before.

We warned of 1914:

WT Jul 15 1894 P.266

the end of 1914 is not the date for the beginning, but for the end of the time of trouble

Zions WT Aug 1880

ending with the times of the Gentiles in 1914

Zions WT Nov 1880

A.D., 1914, and that it is the trouble of this 'Great day

So it was not surprising that the New York newspaper said this August 1914

New York newspaper, The World. In this paper's Sunday magazine section, under the arresting headline "End of All Kingdoms in 1914," a long feature article appeared. Here is a portion of the article:

According to the Calculations of Rev. Russell's "International Bible Students," This Is the "Time of Trouble" Spoken of by the Prophet Daniel, the Year 1914 Predicted in the Book "The Time Is at Hand," of Which Four Million Copies Have Been Sold, as the Date of the Downfall of the Kingdoms of Earth

The terrific war outbreak in Europe has fulfilled an extraordinary prophecy. For a quarter of a century past, through preachers and through press, the "International Bible Students," best known as "Millennial Downers," have been proclaiming to the world that the Day of Wrath prophesied in the Bible would dawn in 1914. "Look out for 1914!" has been the cry of the hundreds of traveling evangelists who, representing this strange creed, have gone up and down the country enunciating the doctrine that "the Kingdom of God is at hand.

Zions Watchtower didn't know a world war would break out we just knew the times ended in 1914 from bible study,looking back now they should have known because it said Satan would be ousted when the Kingdom was established,so its no wonder a total war was the result plus Jesus as I said earlier predicted a world war would be the sign his Kingom is born.

So the only veil is on your eyes,you cant tell me when Michael stood up,if or when any kingdom will be born,you didn't know what standing up even meant,you cant tell me anything but that you are going to heaven in a rapture,you dont know anything,I dont need to know where you go to Church there in South Africa,I already know its false religion.

Prophet/Prince Grünbaum

QUESTION: Thank you for that long answer - but could not help but notice that you never, even once commented on the scriptures i quoted. I would very much appreciate it if you at least attempted to comment on them.

Regards
Modise

Answer
OK,so my response was to 1914 was it not:

"Is 1914 scriptural"

Then you say:

"Let me tell you what i think as per the bible "

With all respect that might be due if any as to your limited bible knowledge ,I'm not interested in what you think,you dont have the truth,I do. Im a Prophet,youre just a guy searching apostate websites for mud to sling at witnesses,is that searching for bible truths or knowledge looking for mud and dirt.

So you just ignored my response that 1914 is scriptural and believe your texts must disprove
my lesson,sorry to disappoint you but everyone of your texts support my response.

Gen 3:15 :

(Genesis 3:15) 15 And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel.”

You site this verse but you dont comment on who the woman is,why,because you dont know,depending on your beliefs she is said to be Eve herself ,Sarah or Mary and 50 other dumb beliefs like its women in general to other crazy Demonic teachings,all of which are false.

(Galatians 4:24-26) . . .These things stand as a symbolic drama; for these [women] mean two covenants, the one from Mount Si´nai, which brings forth children for slavery, and which is Ha´gar. 25 Now this Ha´gar means Si´nai, a mountain in Arabia, and she corresponds with the Jerusalem today, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother.

Here is your textual commentary of spiritual excellence learned from 700 club and apostate sites

"He further tells us that the two women represent covenants (how are angels, heavenly organisation or wifelike organisation a covenant - that is beyond me"

The only thing you said here that made absolute perfect sense was this:

"that is beyond me"

Yes its beyond YOU because you have as much spiritual knowledge as Gomer Pyle USMC.

(Revelation 2:26-27) . . .And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, 27 and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have received from my Father. . .

You say:

do keep this verse in mind, i think it is a very important piece in this puzzle)

Then you continue your text :

You close by saying:

Well Sir ,let a Prophet tell you what he knows not think.

Genesis 3:15  was addressed to Satan,the woman is Jehovah’s heavenly organization who as it said would be enmity from then on.

The scriptures support it Gods heavenly woman who is against Satan:

(Jude 9) 9 But when Mi´cha·el the archangel had a difference with the Devil and was disputing . . .

Michael is of that heavenly organization,we see it contiued:

(Revelation 12:7) . . .And war broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, . . .

Then after he was defeated by the woman we are told this:

(Revelation 12:17) . . .And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.

The remaining ones who have the work of bearing witness to Jesus are the last ones on earth of the brothers of Jesus Christ ,the remnant who will go to heaven in Jehovah's visible organization,he could not fight the heavenly woman so he knew Jehovah's Witnesses were the remaining ones ,so what did he do ,it clearly said:

"went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed"

We are still talking 1914 when World War I was going,witnesses were busy bearing witness to Jesus while Christendom was sending its young to be murdered.

The remaining ones THEN WERE ATTACKED:

The brothers from the Watchtower were sent to the  penitentiary for  publishing world wide the good news of God’s established kingdom in 1914 ,by word of mouth and by printed page same as today.

Time line is interesting,we say he was ousted permantly in 1914
April 6, 1917,the United States became involved in World War
Brothers sentencing one year later on June 21, 1918.

July 4, 1918, the leaders who just were promoters of Bible study were taken by train from Brooklyn, New York, to Atlanta penitentiary for nothing while the Churches supported the US and the War.

(Revelation 12:9) . . .So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth. . .

(Revelation 12:13) 13 Now when the dragon saw that it was hurled down to the earth, it persecuted the woman that gave birth to the male child.

The Devil as it said inflicted a heel wound to the woman ,but the Devil wound will be fatal

(Genesis 3:15) . . .He will bruise you in the head . . .

(John 18:37) . . .Therefore Pilate said to him: “Well, then, are you a king?” Jesus answered: “You yourself are saying that I am a king.. . .

(Revelation 12:7) . . .And war broke out in heaven: Mi´cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon. . .

I dont expect any of this to make sense to you,its not suppose to,[the veil on eyes remember]

its for my readers.

Prophet/Prince Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum