Jehovah`s Witness/1914 World War I

Question
I read your statement that mark 13-8

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be earthquakes in various places, and there will be famines and troubles...

is World War I

But is it not true you want this to fit because its claimed his Kingdom was born in that year.

Jesus is saying these are the beginnings of sorrows and compared it to a woman having birth pangs or travails which is a term for child labor.

So my point is World War I cant be the beginning because he was saying the pangs would continue to increase in frequency and intensity we will know that that the global War is coming which is World War III and is getting closer to his second Advent.

The coming War is the one not 1914 ,World War I would need to be a culmination like a woman giving birth.

Answer
You are all twisted in your thinking,first you evoke these are the beginnings of sorrows which comes from the KJV then you compared it to a woman having birth pangs or travails which is a term for child labor,then you say:

"World War I cant be the beginning because he was saying the pangs would continue to increase in frequency and intensity"

What has you twisted is the beginning and culmination ,any woman who has giving birth
will tell you, most birth pangs are manageable up until a certain point called transition.

This is the point where the birth pangs begin to feel unbearable, usually for a short period of time, as the baby is about to be born.

World War III would indeed be a culmination since we have had two other Wars that would fit your text.

Jesus was as you said talking about the beginnings of sorrows and World War I was the beginning of the birth pangs not the actual birth,thats why I say you are all twisted and confused,using your analogy World War III would be more like a miscarriage or abortion and would more fit your thinking.

You failed in your examples as they dont make sense,in your quest to disprove 1914 as the war Jesus was talking about you are blinded to even how a woman who is pregnant gives birth.You have the culmination as the beginning and the beginning as the culmination.

Jesus said :

(Matthew 24:7) . . .For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom. . .

You speak of a War that may or may not take place,a 3rd world war would NOT be a beginning but a culmination.

(Matthew 24:8) . . .All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

Beginning of birth pangs Sir is not the actual birth or culmanition.If I believed in your flawed twisted thinking we have not had the things Jesus spoke of as the beginning of pangs of distress and are yet to come ,which mean we have not had:

(Matthew 24:7) . . .food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another. . .

These would be yet to come.

Don't follow up with your nonsense.

Prophet/Prince Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum