Jehovah`s Witness/2 Questions,Adam&Eve/The Tree of knowledge

Hello again Bro.Rando! My first question is,if Adam and Eve have had children inside the Garden Of Eden,and then sinned after,what would Jehovah do to handle the matters with both of them,and their children,plus Satan aswell?    2.My next question is about the Tree Of Knowledge Of Good and Bad,If Adam and Eve had not sinned but stay faithful instead,would Jehovah allowed them to partake of the Tree Of Knowledge Of Good and Bad eventually along with the Tree Of Life?   And you've mentioned before how the Tree Of Life will be SPIRITUALLY replanted in the 1000yrs,BUT how about the Tree of Knowledge??? Thank you and may Jehovah holy spirit guide you through your prayers in answering these questions as he GREATLY shown he has all this time my wonderful brother!!!

Since Adam and Eve had no "perfect offspring" at the time they rebelled, Jehovah demonstrated his power by allowing Adam and Eve to reproduce, something that the angels in heaven cannot do.  Immediately, Jehovah made provisions for those future offspring to be redeemed at a future time.  

All the angels were created "Individually" and had their own personalities and their own way of doing things.  The "sin" with Satan is that he came to slander Jehovah's Holy Name and became a rival.  What must come to a rival?  That's right, rivals must be removed, otherwise, rivals would cause chaos.  Eventually, Satan would have been dealt with.  In what manner, I do not know, since he was once a loyal and faithful son of God, yes a perfect creation like Adam and Eve.  

Today, imperfect humans show and offer their "worship" to the one true God, JEHOVAH.  This drives Satan mad with insanity.  IF allowed, Satan would love to see your "guts" spilled into the open ways.  

Today, faithful servants of Jehovah are allowed to partake of the "tree of knowledge".  This is what helps us discern right from wrong. "But solid food belongs to mature people, to those who through use have their perceptive powers trained to distinguish both right and wrong." (Hebrews 5:14) We have the meetings, God's Word, Bible Literature.  Matter of fact Jesus stated, "This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ." (John 17:3)

So now, the tree of knowledge is accessible from one end of the earth to the other end of the earth.  "All the sayings of my mouth are in righteousness. Among them there is nothing twisted or crooked.  All of them are straight to the discerning one, and upright to the ones finding knowledge." (Proverbs 8:8-9)

Have you found the "tree of knowledge"?  Yes, indeed it was hidden in plain sight!  What kind of food does Christendom offer?  WORMWOOD  <~~~~ Bitter poison.  "And the name of the star is called Wormwood. And a third of the waters turned into wormwood, and many of the men died from the waters, because these had been made bitter." (Rev 8:11)

Jesus and the 144,000 are allowed to partake of the "tree of Life".  "Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations: To him that conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.’ (Rev 2:7)

This is "figurative speech" for allowing access to Jehovah's Life Force (The spirit of Life). "Therefore the Jews began contending with one another, saying: “How can this man give us his flesh to eat?”  Accordingly Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves." (John 6:52-53)

"It is the spirit that is life-giving; the flesh is of no use at all. The sayings that I have spoken to YOU are spirit and are life." (John 6:63)

Adam and Eve did not have "Life in themselves" but had access to Jehovah's Life Force.  They had the view of Everlasting Life.  They were already partaking of the "tree of Life" but now is withheld from "the wicked".  Yes, the wicked will die off and at Armageddon Jehovah's Life Force will be extended to those who know God obey the good news of Jesus Christ.

Therefore, some that are dying now are actually dying the "second death", never to be resurrected. "in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance upon those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus.  These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction" (2 Thess 1:8-9)

In conclusion, those who are taking the tree of knowledge of good and bad now, must remain FAITHFUL in order to be given access to the "tree of Life" in the next system of things.

Actually, the tree of life and the tree of knowledge are not the same, but go hand in hand.  "Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. He that exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life; and everyone that is living and exercises faith in me will never die at all. Do you believe this?” (John 11:25-26) DO you have understanding what Jesus meant never die at all ? Jesus was referring to those dying would not die the "second death" Everlasting Death.  SO did the WTS, when they wrote about this passage almost 100 years ago.  The "wicked" have No Understanding. (Daniel 12:10)  See how they are dying the "second death" now?  Can you see how "the wicked" are slowly being removed from the earth?  Look!  Can you really see the things I see??  "Hope in Jehovah and keep his way, And he will exalt you to take possession of the earth. When the wicked ones are cut off, you will see [it]." (Psalms 37:34) <~~~ Prophecy in Action!

Think "figurative" and Jehovah will reveal flashes of "truth" to you.  Your Progress is Remarkable!

Take Care,
Brother Rando  

Jehovah`s Witness

Brother Rando

Brother Rando is a student of Prophecy and one of Jehovah's Witnesses in good standing with the Faithful and Discreet slave. His interests are directed towards how the time of the end would come about. The earth’s population today is going through a physical, spiritual and emotional tribulation that has been prophesied concerning a time of distress as it enters into a cleansing period of removing wickedness by means of God’s Kingdom. (Daniel 12:1) Brother Rando’s discussions are of keen interest to many who await for God's Kingdom. He asserts that his discussions are just that, and not Prophecies, nor does he make the claim to be inspired. His authority is the Bible. He proclaims the year 2034 to be of very high interest to all. Like a GPS, that gives Insight to location, 2034 allows us to gauge where we are in the stream of time according to God’s Will. According to Brother Rando, the Bible carries two thoughts in it’s passages, one is fleshy and the other is spiritual. Jesus Christ warned Peter of thinking fleshy and that this type of thinking is not from God. (Matthew 16:23) In order to measure time, a method of measurement is needed. Measuring time by “the day” would mean a 24 hour period. However, measuring “the day” spiritually would mean a period of time yet to be revealed using other scripture to interpret the method needed. By looking into the Bible, we can actually determine what God meant by “the day” when looking into his Word on how his Will would come about. As we read (Genesis 2:16-17) the punishment for disobedience was death “in the day”. As time went on, the scriptures do begin to reveal the time frame of “the day”. According to Genesis 5:5, Adam lived 930 years and then he died. Satan who thinks like a man, got it wrong! (Genesis 3:4-5) Why Study the Bible

In Brother Rando’s research of the Bible, he found scripture does interpret other scripture. The answer to how long a day was, according to God’s Will was found in Psalms 90:4 and 2 Peter 3:8. This is vital to gaining understanding in how we are to measure time in God’s view. Spiritually and not fleshy or physical. A day in heavens time is a thousand years to us. It’s by this method we can measure time and where we are in the stream of time of the end. In answer Jesus said to them: “Break down this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” (John 2:19) Was Jesus indicating that he was the Temple of God, God’s Kingdom? And that the temple would in fact be destroyed or broken down? According to God’s Word, the following scripture is the basis for Salvation. “For if you publicly declare that ‘word in your own mouth,’ that Jesus is Lord, and exercise faith in your heart that God raised him up from the dead, you will be saved.” (Romans 10:9) In order for John 2:19 and Romans 10:9 to come in line, did Jesus utter a prophecy about God's Kingdom since he stated, “I will raise it up”? IF the basis for salvation is that Jesus is Lord and that God raised him up. We can conclude that Jesus did not raise himself up, but it was God that raised him from the dead since he was dead and conscious of nothing at all. (Ecc 9:5) Jesus prophesied that HE would raise God's Kingdom. (Rev 5:10) Jesus was speaking prophetically of raising the temple within the third day of a thousand years. Jesus warned Peter not to think the thoughts of man. (Matthew 16:23) Based on 2 Peter 3:8 we are able to determine the time frame to when God’s Kingdom would be raised up by Jesus Christ. Jesus was put to death on Nisan 14, 33CE. The two days would actually represent two thousand years and we come up with the year 2033. Jesus stated,“in three days I will raise it up.” So the third day is upon us in 2034.

“I fully support, acknowledge and cooperate with *The Faithful Steward and Its' Governing Body* of Jehovah’s Witnesses.” I am property of the "Faithful and Discreet Slave" that Jesus, my brother, is appointing over his belongings. This Slave is the Governing Body of Jehovah's Earthly Organization known Worldwide as "Jehovah's Witnesses". When the Mountain-like organizations act against God's chosen people after Babylon has been destroyed, Jehovah will slaughter those who are touching the pupils of his eyes. Even though Babylon the Great is spoken as a woman and she has fallen in (Rev. 14:8), the sacred secret is that she is not a woman at all, but the World of False Religion that will be utterly destroyed by the personal hand of Jesus Christ as (King Abaddon) in the coming Great Tribulation never to be found again! (Matthew 24:14)

Secular Historians point to the Temple in Jerusalem being destroyed in 70 AD by the Romans. But was Jesus Christ speaking in a physical sense since that Temple is non-existent today? Jehovah Witnesses assert that Jesus under inspiration of Holy Spirit was actually prophesying about his spiritual body as the only means to approach his Heavenly Father. (John 14:6) Not the Temple made by hands or his fleshy body as Christendom claims, but his spiritual body, known as the Body of Christ. (1 Cor 12:27) This would actually be the Collective Representative of God’s Kingdom in how we can approach the One True God JEHOVAH. Brother Rando is not the first to come up with this time frame. In the first part of 1914, the Bible Students known as International Bible Students Association discussed the “time of trouble” on the printed page called The Bible Students Monthly. Early in 1914, an issue of The Bible Students Monthly was issued with the large bold heading “END OF WORLD IN 1914? Some have quoted the large headline of this tract as proof that Russell was expecting the “end of the world” in 1914. However, such neglect the subheading under the larger headline, which states: “NOT THE VIEW OF PASTOR RUSSELL NOR OF I.B.S.A.” International Bible Students Association: "Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. It is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end. We do not put this forth as a “prophecy”, nor would we feel anything was wrong if 2034 came and went and nothing had happened as far the full binding of Satan and the destruction of his empire is concerned. All things are in God’s hands."

According to the discussion, 1914 represents the year that the earth would enter into a time of distress and that time limit could very well be 120 years. Which again, brings up the year 2034. The year 1914 is derived by a prophecy of the end of the Gentile times. Brother Rando insists that we should not live by a date, but to use this time to get right with God. Jesus continually pointed that the people who were on the earth when he would raise God’s Temple would be like those people in Noah’s time, taking no note. Where do the 120 years come from? If we read Genesis 6:3, most people think of this scripture in the fleshy sense of man’s lifespan. But could there be a spiritual meaning, giving those with Insight a divine warning? The Bible does say, “make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end.” (Daniel 12:4) Could it be, this world has entered into it’s Last Days in 1914? (1 Timothy 3:1-5) Yet there is another scripture that helps us measure the time. In Ecclesiastes 6:6 it reads, “Even supposing that he has lived a thousand years twice over and yet he has not seen what is good, is it not to just one place that everyone is going?” The chapter talks about vanity and that if a person actually lived two thousand years without God’s Kingdom we are all heading to the same place. Since death was the punishment, we would need God’s Kingdom to conquer death, the place we all are heading. A thousand years twice over is two thousand years. Simple math again brings us to the time of 2034, when the second thousand years has been brought to it’s finish. Could Christ Millennial reign be from 2034 to 3034? We don’t know. Jesus stated, he would raise God’s Temple in the third day, so we can expect God's Kingdom to be fully operating sometime between the years 2034 and 3034. However, Jesus Christ was risen first thing on the very morning in the third day. Most Bible readers are in agreement that Christ does rule for a thousand years.

Armageddon is the actual cleansing of the earth from all wickedness. If in the literal sense, it would consist of angels coming down from heaven to bring death to all those rejecting the Kingdom of God. But if it is spiritual, Armageddon could very will take place without the knowledge that it is actually occurring. If this is the case, then Armageddon would commence without the knowledge that the wicked are simply dying off. There seems to be evidence in scripture to how God destroyed the forefather’s in the wilderness. They died off in the wilderness at the hand of the destroyer without knowing of such, as Paul eloquently explains in 1 Corinthians 10:1-10. If.....