Jehovah`s Witness/Anonted number

Hi Bro. DW!! Hope all is well . I was asked, why does the society count all those who partake every year if no one knows who really are the true anointed ones? Thank you brother and keep up the great work here in defending the faith against opposers,apostates,and POTENTIAL FUTURE APOSTATES who are still NOT EVEN BAPTIZED YET.  P.S. I got word from a brother who has been partaking as a true faithful one of Christ Brothers,and who is a special missionary by the Branch at World Head Quarters,that pretty soon it will start coming out that, those who are murmering within the organization and trying to pursuade another teaching thats not reasoning with or biblical,will be labeled very soon as Apostates even while being not dissfellowshiped. I figure ths may be to a last cleansing process before Peace And Security is proclaimed. Have a good day Brother!

Hello mate

Thanks for writing.

We do reports for organization purposes plus we all like to see every year how much we've grown and how much ministry we've all done etc etc. I love it when the year book comes out. I always look for the countries with just one or two publishers then reflect on that and say a prayer for them. Imagine that!! being the only publisher in a country!! Amazing and very lonely having no one to discuss the truth with when you get home.Like a divided home really but on a bigger scale. I always imagine their joy when another publisher comes along. Must be brilliant for them.

Now of course we all like to see where we are in the stream of time.

With regard the anointed Jehovah's been rocking the nations since 1914

Haggai 2:

6 "For this is what Jehovah of armies has said, ‘Yet once—it is a little while—and I am rocking the heavens and the earth and the sea and the dry ground.’
7 “‘And I will rock all the nations, and the desirable things of all the nations must come in; and I will fill this house with glory,’ Jehovah of armies has said"

This means desirable people are coming in.

Jehovah likens this rocking to like sifting for gold

8 "‘The silver is mine, and the gold is mine,’ is the utterance of Jehovah of armies"

But when you sift for gold all the sand and gravel is shown up for what it is. This is the same in the congregation.

Jesus speaks of it here

Matt 13:

41 "The Son of man will send forth his angels, and they will collect out from his kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness, 42 and they will pitch them into the fiery furnace. There is where [their] weeping and the gnashing of [their] teeth will be"

Recording the number of the so called anointed shows us where we are in the stream of time.

Here's two things it shows us .

1) Apostasy is now rife this means the sifting's nearly finished. The gravel is becoming evident so is the precious metals. Not only can Jehovah see it. But we see it within our organization we know it's nearly finished the rocking of the nations is nearly complete.

2)Jehovah is now calling the last of the generation of anointed

Rev 7:

8 "out of the tribe of Benjamin twelve thousand sealed"

Rev 7:

"Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads"

These two things go hand in hand before the great tribulation strikes.

I will say no more Jehovah will reveal the rest when it's his time.

Counting the anointed or the professed anointed let's us know where we are in the stream of time.

Take Care.  

Jehovah`s Witness

Bro DW

I have many years of experience serving Jehovah . I have known Jehovah a long time and I have known his organization . I have been privileged to see great progress not only in my own personal relationship with my God and Father but within his organization. I am an avid reader of the bible and have been gifted by my Father with the indescribable privilege of being allowed to understand his own word.

The truth is all about scripture and logic. The two go hand in hand . There is not one bible verse that cannot be understood within the realms of human reasoning. Not one!! Why would it?? The bible is God's message to his creation . His creation who he made to understand things in a specific way. God is not stupid or unwise as to leave as a message then allow us to guess what it means or who he is. 1 Tim 2:3This is fine and acceptable in the sight of our Savior, God, 4whose will is that all sorts of people should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth" Notice the expression "accurate knowledge".

The bible leaves signs of true christianity there are many. Jehovah's witnesses meet every single sign. One sign is the removal of false teachings that permeated the world soon after the apostles died. Jesus foretold this and he also foretold of the restoration of pure worship in the period known as the last days. The days we are currently living in. Jesus was a master of using illustrations he used an illustration to highlight this point Matt 13: "The Kingdom of the heavens may be likened to a man who sowed fine seed in his field. 25While men were sleeping, his enemy came and oversowed weeds in among the wheat and left. 26When the stalk sprouted and produced fruit, then the weeds also appeared. 27So the slaves of the master of the house came and said to him, ‘Master, did you not sow fine seed in your field? How, then, does it have weeds?’ 28He said to them, ‘An enemy, a man, did this.’ The slaves said to him, ‘Do you want us, then, to go out and collect them?’ 29He said, ‘No, for fear that while collecting the weeds, you uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest, and in the harvest season, I will tell the reapers: First collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them up; then gather the wheat into my storehouse" Why did he speak in illustrations? Matt 13:10So the disciples came and said to him: “Why do you speak to them by the use of illustrations?” 11In reply he said: “To you it is granted to understand the sacred secrets of the Kingdom of the heavens, but to them it is not granted" The kingdom of the heavens is full of sacred secrets that Jesus reveals only to his followers. This privilege is open to all who are really willing to submit to God and his Christ in action not just in words. These are the ones God is looking for. Are you really one?? If so I encourage you to let Jehovah's witnesses show you what the Bible really teaches.

False religion is disgusting to God and to his true worshippers it is likened in the Bible to a harlot Rev 17:"I will show you the judgment upon the great harlot who sits on many waters, 2with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication, whereas those who inhabit the earth were made drunk with the wine of her fornication" Whereas the bride of Christ is likened to a virgin Rev 14: 4"These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins" These are both used as spiritual terms here and show the importance of pure and clean worship for God's people.