Jehovah`s Witness/Catholic Church

Question
I have a friend who is a Jehovah's Witness (former Catholic), and I am trying to understand his position without letting our relationship get in the way. Can you give me some objective answers to my questions?

What do you believe are the top 3 reasons why the Catholic Church is not God's Organization?

Answer
The Catholic Church killed those who went against doctrine,they burned at the stake or hung men.

They had the bible in Latin so the common man could not understand scripture and needed the Church to interpret. It was not spoken except in church ceremonies, and thus, in order to learn it, the commoners had to get their priests to teach them. But the priests would not bother teaching them.

When they did have it in the native tongue they had chains attached so they could not take them home,you could not be caught with a bible.

They killed anyone who would translate into another language,they murdered,William Tyndale,John Wycliffe and others.

Taught indulgences whereby sins that have been forgiven. by Jesus blood which meant you could continue to commit the sin,make a practice of it.

They used a false teaching of purgatory to get rich.

A Catholic name Mary murdered so many Protestants that she was known as  Bloody Mary.

Sided with Hitler and thus is responsible for millions of deaths,Pope Pius XII and Franz von Papen rigorously proceeded to conduct negotiations which resulted in placing Hitler and the Nazi regime in power.

Pope Innocent III declared,"Anyone who attempts to construe a personal view of God which conflicts with Church dogma must be burned without pity"

In St. Peter's square, the symbol of Baal is within the symbol of Ishtar, pagan sun worship.

Catholic inquisitions deaths ranged worldwide to close to 600,000

Protestant religions spring from false Catholic teachings.

You said:

"the top 3 reasons why the Catholic Church is not God's Organization"

You tell me,would Jesus approve of these things the Church had done in the past,and would any religion follow this example and take many teachings with them,like I said Protestant teachings came from the Catholic Church,mainly because this was all any bible beliver had,Jehovahs Witnesses in the 1800s came from Christendom until Jehovah's due time to reject Christendom.

Christmas,easter and many other false teachings came from the Church.

You pick from among these

The question should be will God do anything about this ,the answer is yes as he will destroy the Catholic religion at the start of what Jesus called a Great Tribulation.

Prophet/Prince Grünbaum  

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum