Jehovah`s Witness/Caution

Question
I noticed a "demon" came to you requiring to obtain knowledge. The
demons will always PLEAD for your attention. Just like rotten spoiled
disloyal children that they are, they begin to SCREAM when they don't
get their way. I also noticed this demon called "kevin" is now
pleading with you to write Derrick Holland.

There is several reasons for this:

1) What Derrick is trying to get you to do is to sin against "holy
spirit". That way he doesn't constantly have to "battle" with you. How
do they do this? Have a friendly debate so he can spread his Wormwood
for others to eat. As you know, all his teachings Oppose Biblical
Scripture.

Jesus half brother put it this way: "Adulteresses, do YOU not know
that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever,
therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself
an enemy of God." (James 4:4)

2) They deny Jehovah's Sovereignty by claiming Jesus is to be
Worshiped and therefore, try to make Jesus into a false god in
opposition to Jehovah. In response to Derrick, oh I mean Satan, "Jesus
said to him: “It is written, ‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship,
and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’” (Luke 4:8)

Notice, Jesus Never claimed that he should be worshiped or that he
should be worshiped along with Jehovah or any kind of trinity. The
subtle suggestion that Jesus is to be worshiped is not only a
direct attack against Jehovah's Sovereignty but a slight and underhand
attack of Jesus being "the Christ".

Most, including many of our own brothers and sisters don't full
understanding of  "If, now, the good news we declare is in fact
veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, among whom the god
of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers,
that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who
is the image of God, might not shine through." (2 Cor 4:3-4)

Who are these unbelievers?? Unbelievers of Christ? NO! Rather they are
unbelievers of Jehovah's Sovereignty and reject his "anointed one".
(Ps 2:2)  <~~~~Prophecy unfolding.  Their rejection is two fold.
Claiming Jesus is God or a Trinity is to deny Jehovah's Sovereignty
and to reject Jesus as "the Christ".

Therefore, "the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of
the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about
the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through."Now you
have understanding of this??

Derrick promotes Jesus as "Another God Almighty" just like his Father,
therefore, Holland rejects Jesus as "the Christ, the Son of the living
God.” (Matthew 16:16)

Jesus is GOD he says, he is not an apostle, Jesus is not the high
priest. What does the Scripture say? "consider the apostle and high
priest whom we confess—Jesus." (Hebrews 3:1)

According do Derrick, he denies Jesus as mediator for he is God or a
Second God. What do the scriptures really say? "For there is one God,
and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus," (1 Timothy
2:5)

Darrly and his other brother Darrly deny Jesus as the Christ, which is
to insult Jehovah's Sovereignty by claiming Jesus to worshiped?  Jesus
is Jehovah's Christ.

Now the meaning of (2 Cor 4:4) comes to light EXPOSING the unbelievers
as real hypocrites!  It's those who are religious, but come to
"fight" against the Christ by spreading demonic wormwood. (Rev 16:14)

Take care
Brother Rando

PS...Since the Greek Christian Scriptures were not penned at the time
of Stephen's death, what scripture can you use to explain his vision?

Answer: "And during that time Mi′cha·el will stand up, the great
prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people. And there
will certainly occur a time of distress such as has not been made to
occur since there came to be a nation until that time" (Daniel 12:1)

Answer
Hello Bro Rando,

Thanks for writing, and yes so true you hit it on the nail! Exactly!  

Derrick and Kevin really know how to lie and twist really good, I didn't read all that he said, but I just want to expose a few things they twisted and lied about!

Kevin said he told me he loved me and then I rejected him, but what he didn't say was that I said I was going to reject him if he wrote me again.  So then he wrote me again anyway and said he loved me, amongst other things, because he already knew he was going to be rejected, that was so that he could then come back and say, I told her I loved her and she rejected me.  Tactic, Not cute.

Kevin implied that he asked me about the FDS but I rejected him.  He has never asked me about the FDS or anything else, unless he wrote under a different name.  What he wrote me is on the forum because I made it public, the next thing he wrote was rejected, as I told him it would be beforehand, and had nothing about a question regarding the FDS!

He said I called him an apostate, I never did, why would I call him an apostate when he said he was NOT a JW.  Him and Derrick both are opposers, but they say they are not opposers.  I said "you and all the opposers and apostates"  he took that and ran with it and topped it off by adding that he doesn't oppose Jesus or the Bible.  I didn't think that apostates and opposers opposed Jesus or the Bible.  So he opposes Jehovah's Witnesses and/or our beliefs, and since I am one, then to me, he's an opposer.  Derrick is called an apostate simply because he behaves like one.

Derrick mentioned that I don't back up what I say scripturally, anyone who has read my replies to Bible questions has seen the scriptures backing up what is said by me.  Out right lie!

I made Kevin's statements public because he said he only made it private as to not degrade ME in a public forum.  So he didn't make it private for himself, he said it was for my benefit.   And he said we were hiding things, therefore, why get mad if I make it public, as I said I have nothing to hide!  Evil Tactic.  If he made it private for HIS benefit, then I would have kept it private.  But he need not worry about my benefit.....

Then when I said that others have made fun of Bro. Grunbaum's name, Derrick said that I was referring to the experts on here.  Now the questioner Dee is the only one I spoke to on here who spelled the name wrong, and I said many others on here had made fun of the name, I never mentioned the word experts or implied that I was speaking of them, why would he say I was referring to experts, the only way he could say that I was referring to experts is if he is Dee.

Oppose means to act against or provide resistance to; combat

So since it's a forum for asking questions to JW's and he's not one, since he believes the opposite of what we believe, and he's not here to agree with us, then he's opposed to our beliefs.  Anyone who does not agree with something and talks against it, opposes it.  So therefore, he's an opposer regardless if he keeps denying it or not.

He also said I said that all non Witnesses hate us.  I never said that, another lie, I never even used the word non Witnesses, I referred to the ones who oppose us on the site who that Dee person said were nicer then the Witnesses on here, I specifically said opposers and apostates on here, which there are opposers and apostates on here.  If Derrick didn't oppose us, he would not have been on here for 12 years relentlessly opposing and spewing hatred and outright lies!

I don't hate anyone and never said that I did. If I had hatred for non witnesses I would not be going from door to door in the freezing cold, snow, and rain trying to warn people before it's too late.  Now I am not on another forum telling people to not listen to what the experts on that forum are saying to questioners, opposing and picking apart their replies in order to twist, slander and spew hatred.  But Derrick is, so who's the one that has hatred? I am really a Jehovah's Witness, Derrick is not and never was, and the last time I checked, that's what this category was about.

As I mentioned to Kevin, I have no desire to write to Derrick, I do not have a question for him, I am already a JW, he's not.  What on earth do I need to ask him?  He's shown over the past 12 years what he believes. I honestly am not interested in it.  As his beliefs have nothing to do with the category of this forum that is questions FOR or TO Jehovah's Witnesses, because he's not one and never has been!  He's just an EXPOSED OPPOSER!

There's more but this is enough, and I'll leave it at that.

Thanks Brother Rando for your wonderful insight along with the scriptures.  The Bible is so clear about Jehovah alone is Almighty God, (Ps. 83:18) and Jesus is not co-eternal, he died fully, nor co-equal but the Son of God, his real son, not his equal son, that doesn't even make sense, why would the Bible use inferior names for the same person if they were one in the same? In Job 38:7 "When the morning stars joyfully cried out together, And all the sons of God began shouting in applause?"  It said 'ALL' the sons of God, it didn't say, every son of God except the coequal son, no it said 'ALL' the sons of God.  So since Jesus is a son of God, that included him as well.  

Here even the demons acknowledged it at Mark 3:11,12 "Even the unclean spirits, whenever they would behold him, would prostrate themselves before him and cry out, saying: “You are the Son of God.” 12 But many times he sternly charged them not to make him known."

Mark 5:7 "and, when he had cried out with a loud voice, he said: “What have I to do with you, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? I put you under oath by God not to torment me.”  

If Jesus was God, this demon surely would know since he had been up there with him, yet instill he never called him God, or Most High, but he told him to swear by God, if Jesus was God, why would this wicked angel tell God to swear by God or by anyone for that matter, God doesn't need to swear by anyone because God cannot lie to begin with(Titus 2:1) If Jesus were God, why didn't the wicked angel call him the Most High God, instead of the Son of..?

Luke 4:41 "Demons also would come out of many, crying out and saying: “You are the Son of God.” But, rebuking them, he would not permit them to speak, because they knew him to be the Christ."  

They knew him to be the Christ, not God, not God Man, not God the Son, not God incarnate.  Remember "they knew him"  

What does Christ mean?  Messiah, or Anointed One.  Can Jehovah who is God Almighty be anointed?  Who pretell can anoint Jehovah.  And if Jesus is God, then why would he need to be anointed in the first place.  (Ps 2:2; Acts 4:26,27)

So we see Jesus is a son of God, not God the Son.  So Jesus being a Son of God, then does that mean that all the sons of God are also Almighty God?  Is it more then 3 in there?  Why is Jesus called the son of God along with the other sons of God when he's supposed to be God himself?  If he's supposed to be God the Son, then he would not be included in the applause of all the sons of God and he would not be a morning star.  But we know the Bible calls Jesus a son of God, as did the wicked angels.  And Jesus himself says he's a bright morning star! (Rev. 22:16)

Satan is the Father of the lie for a reason. (John 8:44), he lied to Eve and said she wouldn't die when God said she would. But she did, there is no six thousand year old woman wandering around Africa looking for the Garden of Eden.  He is still lying to people by saying Jesus is God, when God said He's the Most High, the Almighty!  Do not believe Jesus is God, it's a lie by Satan. The Trinity is a lie!

Like Bro Rando pointed out many times from the Bible, Morning stars are angels according to Job 38:7, and Jesus said this:

Rev. 22:16 “‘I, Jesus, sent my angel to bear witness to YOU people of these things for the congregations. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright morning star."

If Jesus sent his angel, that would explain why he's called the Archangel, (Jude 9) and why we read that Michael (Jesus)and his angels battled with Satan.

Rev 12:7 "And war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled 8 but it did not prevail, neither was a place found for them any longer in heaven"

It would also explain why the angel was held back by another wicked angel from Daniel and had to get help from Michael,(Jesus), because he was the Archangel, foremost prince(Dan 10:13; 1 Peter 3:22)

There's no mystery about that whatsoever!  It's crystal clear and you don't have to go decoding, adding and subtracting from the Bible to try and make it fit like the Trinity lie does! A person can pick out tons of things from books and say it means something when it really doesn't, just like the book A Beautiful Mind, about John Nash.  It described how he decoded so many nonexistent codes and instructions from magazines and newspapers it wasn't funny. It was not correct.

That's why we have to let Scripture interpret Scripture, we read

2 Peter 1:1:20,21 "For YOU know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. 21 For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were borne along by holy spirit."

That's why we use context and surrounding texts. If a text is contradictory to the other Bible scriptures, then we have to acknowledge it, and if we may have thought it meant one thing but because other texts do not agree, then we have to change our thinking to agree with the Bible, as its inspired of God (2 Tim 3:16)  Derrick is too prideful to admit that, especially regarding John 2:19!   

But as the scripture you put says, it's veiled to those who are perishing (2 Cor. 4:3,4)  

And Daniel 12:1 is excellent!  Your insight is amazing! It's so much fun learning the deep things of God!!  

Agape

Sister T  

Jehovah`s Witness

Sister T