Jehovah`s Witness/Chirstmass?

Question
Good day Bro. Grunbaum. How was the day? Hope all is well.
My question is about Christmass since Christmass is being celebrated by many. What is all about Chirtsmass? Why people love to celebrate Christmass? Please, give me all answers as possible related to this topic even some most important questions are absent so that people might get to think twice before they believe such stories.
I know this topic is answered so many times, but I will be so happy if you recapitulate it/them for me. Because I want people to be more logical even in religion or customs.

Thank you so much. Have a nice day.

Answer
What is all about Chirtsmass

Just another false religious belief from Catholicism handed down to protestants.

Why people love to celebrate Christmass?

To give gifts to one another to be a time where they are off from hard work and can concentrate on the friends and family all of which is not a bad thing its the religious aspect that is forced on those who are not believers.

Its an annual event merchants look for all year to sell goods and its interesting that if Jehovahs Witnesses are correct its the interptation that religion will be destroyed then obviously this celebration will be gone as well,we read how this will be viewed bu\y greedey merchanchs:

(Revelation 18:11-14) . . .Also, the traveling merchants of the earth are weeping and mourning over her, because there is no one to buy their full stock anymore, 12 a full stock of gold and silver and precious stone and pearls and fine linen and purple and silk and scarlet; and everything in scented wood and every sort of ivory object and every sort of object out of most precious wood and of copper and of iron and of marble; 13 also cinnamon and Indian spice and incense and perfumed oil and frankincense and wine and olive oil and fine flour and wheat and cattle and sheep, and horses and coaches and slaves and human souls. 14 Yes, the fine fruit that your soul desired has departed from you, and all the dainty things and the gorgeous things have perished from you, and never again will people find them.

17 because in one hour such great riches have been devastated!’

Christmas and other so-called holy days. Christendom’s missionaries have penetrated distant lands, opening up new markets for “the traveling merchants.

God tells that after he brings destruction of false religion The traveling merchants are depected as stabnding at a distance :

(Revelation 18:15) . . .The traveling merchants of these things, who became rich from her, will stand at a distance. . .

The greedy “merchants” mourn at the loss of that commercial revenue of Christmas “stand at a distance ,They do not get close enough to be of any help ,the only reason its said they feel sorry is:

(Revelation 18:15) . . .“The traveling merchants of these things, who became rich from her. . .

Anyone who ever became a merchant knows they plan all year for this one day.

PROPHET Grünbaum

Jehovah`s Witness

Benyamin Grünbaum